Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 3 of 979 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 14674
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenM838  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700
    Honestly, I'd be surprised if she was still alive. Last time I saw her was ROUGH. Talking to herself, mumbling, etc. Seemed so strung out. Very nice ass, but I felt disgusting when I left.

  2. #14643

    Kittie

    I am a big fan of tatas. After the reviews of some of you went to her place. There is hardly anything left. She has lost of weight. Like others said no teeth. Just moved onto an apt. Safe and clean. Nice person and accommodating but her current figure can't be compared to the photos on site. When I asked her she acknowledged and was apologetic. Went through few alphabets. No Greek. $1. 4 hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Currently she is only doing outcall and open to car dates. The weight gain is good as that ass is phat and tits are nice and full. She still kind of rusty but throat game still on point and snug cat. Greek not being offered yet, at least not for me. Hopefully soon she will be back to her 3-hole ways.

    She is more goth than before and good attitude despite her current situation.

    As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...c7ab65268faff0

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276100478
    .

  3. #14642

    Cory?

    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700

  4. #14641

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    She offered me 150 qv last week, and I politely declined. I told her I would have to hold off. Then she hit me back with 100 qv the other night. I guess they're saying quotation you just have to know when to hold them, when to fold them? Lmao.

    I've only recently overpaid for Seleste in Orlando, but it was the best CD date I have ever had in quite some time.
    Finally caught her again. No GPS at the moment (at least from my experience). Maybe it's because all I ask for is a bbj? Either way got a really really good bbbjws. Any uncut brothers will really appreciate her BJ skills.

    I did not notice anyone at all around, and seems pretty consistent and good communication. Hopefully it stays that way.

    JJ.

  5. #14640

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What number was she found at.
    Yes, I saw her and reviewed her a little bit ago. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c32a1ccc8e36de.

    I probably wouldn't repeat due to my experience but looks like she moved locations so might be worth another try.

  6. #14639

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and asked if she's still in the game and if she is how would she liked to be reached.
    Did she ever get back to you?

  7. #14638

    Southern belle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    Any other review confirmations? Something doesn't sit right about her ad. Phone number I think used to be tied to other ads of other non descript ladies. Very tame pics and only mentions various blow job options. She quoted ok rates 120,180,300 and wouldn't confirm FS or type incall. Not going to pull the trigger unless a Sr recommends and she offers more standard acronyms.
    I contacted her and got a message that she wasn't available but had a friend that was. The friend looked familiar but I couldn't place her. Supposedly "no boundaries".

    I passed.

  8. #14637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Southern Belle

    Looks like a good option. So this one is good and safe to meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.

  9. #14636

    Skylar in ST Pete

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...i/536340742834

    Another one named Skylar but this time in St Pete.

    Anyone experienced?

  10. #14635

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.
    Yes. Twice. She was roommates with Leah. She moved out. Currently in an apt near dale marry close to stadium.

    Very friendly, super sweet girl. Most alphabets permitted. Clean. She is legit.

  11. #14634

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.
    I been trying but I never get a response from her.

  12. #14633

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a picture.
    What her info. Would like to try on for size.

  13. #14632

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/311715238897

    Any other review confirmations? Something doesn't sit right about her ad. Phone number I think used to be tied to other ads of other non descript ladies. Very tame pics and only mentions various blow job options. She quoted ok rates 120,180,300 and wouldn't confirm FS or type incall. Not going to pull the trigger unless a Sr recommends and she offers more standard acronyms.

  14. #14631

    Ally

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214551425

    Anyone see her when she was in South St Pete and Clearwater? Been trying to bang this girl but something is always coming back on her end or mine.

  15. #14630

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    Southern Blonde Belle, Sweeter Than a Peach! Was a pleasant surprise. Very accommodating with nice BBBJ, CFS, Sucking on the boys and then blew the desert down the hatch. The odd thing was that she didn't ask for money up front. I ended up pulling out the money at the end and handing it to her graciously. I thought a sweet girl.
    Just adding a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8641.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape