Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1656 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24791

    Correction

    Incall was $$ Outcall is $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by TXDeejay  [View Original Post]
    Found Candace on P411. Setup was easy. We shared a couple of "get to know you" texts and emails prior to our get together on Sunday evening. She was running late, but kept me informed on her arrival time. Definitely a bonus in my book.

    Per her P411 profile - 5'4" 140#, 38 G-38-42. Definitely curvy. A couple of piercings. Tattoos down the left side of her body, from her boobs down to mid-thigh.

    Candace came in and we shared a quick LFK before she excused herself to the bathroom to put on something more comfortable. I took the opportunity to get comfy myself.

    She came out in a baby doll over her bra, but no panties, and that was my first opportunity to see her tremendous rack, even though she still had on her bra. Spilling over her cups. We chatted for a bit before she pulled off my underwear and began her oral attack. Very wet, plenty of suction with some stroking that brought me to the edge a couple of times.

    We switched and I gave her bare pussy plenty of attention, bringing her to a couple of bell rings.

    She pulled the baby doll down and took off her bra. Man, those 38 G's are impressive!

    I slipped on a cover and she moved over the couch, and we started in doggie. I'm not large, but it was a snug fit. I watched those boobs shake back and forth with every stroke.

    We switched to CG, mish, and back to doggie before she knelt down by the side of bed. I pulled the cover off and she sucked me a little bit before she encouraged me to drop my load on her G-cups. After my bell ring, I got her a warm washcloth so she could clean up my DNA.

    We visited for a few minutes more before she got dressed and headed out. Damage was $$ for the hour.

  2. #24790

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Everything GSG said is accurate. If I want a carBNG, that's whose I'm looking for. Never done more with her for the same reason.

    Amanda is reliable too and I don't have a link but she also says you come to me in her ad. Think she recently changed her location to a little more SE.
    Is this the Amanda you are referring to?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214388841

    https://callescort.org/317-989-7036

    This is the only one I can think of that went by Amanda before, and might still, that does Carplay BBBJ that I saw a very long time ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 276a1f37d5d8bc09f3eda536cfb1d331_f.jpg‎   e73b1334b91225d0976accba65da50a0_f.jpg‎  
    Last edited by GSpotGilligan; 09-30-26 at 13:27. Reason: Upload

  3. #24789

    I'll second Boo recommendation

    Everything GSG said is accurate. If I want a carBNG, that's whose I'm looking for. Never done more with her for the same reason.

    Amanda is reliable too and I don't have a link but she also says you come to me in her ad. Think she recently changed her location to a little more SE.

  4. #24788
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a very particular meetup with a reputable and discreet provider. Strictly bbj in my vehicle. Would require traveling to the north side. Checking through a few on EA listing 'carfun' and curious of any encounters with the following.

    Tierra: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214682992.

    Latina hot girl: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214823682.

    Jesica: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214883228.

    Naomi: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214659349.

    Camila: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214746990.

    Any feedback on the above is appreciated. If you know of legit providers that may be down for this, DMs are open.
    You guys got to start having better eyes for the fake ones. These are all clearly fake ads. If you take a look at the content and there is a ton of things that say stuff like this here: Raw, Dogy style, 𝐨119851;119834;119845;, sex, it more than likely 101 percent of the time is fake ads.

    My recommendation since it's scarce these days anyways if you are looking for someone that's been reliable for me the few times I've seen her would be Boo:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214630959

    If you are worried about the looks then I would say don't bother. Pics are definitely heavily filtered. Definitely a pharma user and I would say closer to street walker on the looks which is why I never entertained FS or anything. However, she's always been reliable for me anyways, and I hate car play. Girl definitely knows her way around a dick though if you want that BBBJCIM and want to use her mouth at your leisure. Mostly does Carplay you come to her and will sometimes do Outcall and very very minimal of the time will do incall when she has it but looking at the talent around here these days, I would say she is your best option for what you are seeking, unless you are looking for a super model. Which again if that's the case just don't even bother. Hope this helps and stay safe.

  5. #24787
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a very particular meetup with a reputable and discreet provider. Strictly bbj in my vehicle. Would require traveling to the north side. Checking through a few on EA listing 'carfun' and curious of any encounters with the following.

    Tierra: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214682992.

    Latina hot girl: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214823682.

    Jesica: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214883228.

    Naomi: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214659349.

    Camila: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214746990.

    Any feedback on the above is appreciated. If you know of legit providers that may be down for this, DMs are open.
    All of these listings are fake.

  6. #24786

    Any rec's for carfun bbj?

    I'm looking for a very particular meetup with a reputable and discreet provider. Strictly bbj in my vehicle. Would require traveling to the north side. Checking through a few on EA listing 'carfun' and curious of any encounters with the following.

    Tierra: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214682992.

    Latina hot girl: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214823682.

    Jesica: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214883228.

    Naomi: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214659349.

    Camila: https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...olis/214746990.

    Any feedback on the above is appreciated. If you know of legit providers that may be down for this, DMs are open.

  7. #24785
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/656753233229

    I treated myself to an absolute treat in today's world. Everything on the menu that pleases me, the entry level is higher than I normally go but with all the disappointing escorts that pretend to be something they'd not, this by far was a pleasure and pleasant surprise! All I can say is I'll definitely repeat. She's 100% AMERICAN MADE.

  8. #24784

    For a $200 budget and want a sure thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I was not aware of DI as we don't have that in columbus. I'll check those out. Budget is like 250 max probably. Closer to 200 would be ideal. Preference is asain / latina or black, but I'm really less picky than I just want a person that doesn't flake.
    Sounds like a 30 minute visit to an AMP is your holy grail!

    $50 table fee and $150 tip. Be kind and respectful to the ladies.

  9. #24783

    LynnSkyler $700 / hr! WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeehoon  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady from tryst ad. Responses were mixed. She had a long trip here but I was very glad I waited for her. Looks like the ad pics and is very fun and enjoyable to be around with. Paid for 30 min and got to meet her. Donation was 400 for hh but we ended up going way past the 30 min appt time. Got a muffin and snacks to go. Extremely fun all positions and used mirrors for bbj action. Very tight and will cum at least 5 times. Great lady and highly recommend you try. Staying in north Carmel area hotel for a couple more days.

    She has 2 numbers on ad so if she doesn't reply on one just try on the other and hopefully you get a reply.

    Ad link attached.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynnskyler722
    Hot profile on Tryst.

    But hides hour rate and hh rate of $400 referred to above not posted. Then plays game of selfie holding up two fingers to negotiate.

    Lotsa alternatives that don't play games for far less than $700 an hour.

  10. #24782

    Fancy TLC

    Has anyone visited Fancy TLC lately?

  11. #24781

    Columbians

    Browsing listings and this one caught my eye:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214781133#.

    The listing says her name is Paula. But definitely not her real name. Nonetheless, after some back and forth, met up with her at the same NW hotel that a few other Colombian's stay at (if you've seen Yankelly, you know the one). Photos in the ad are accurate. Knows enough english to have a conversation and talk dirty. Great bbj (maybe one the best I've had in awhile), and definitely got into during our time. Attaching the rates she sent me. If the format looks familiar, convinced her and the other Columbians take turns visiting Indy and work together (not sure if it's an agency, per se. But Paula knew of the other girls that work here in Indy).

    Overall. Highly recommend this one. If you have questions about the others, shoot my message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4996.jpg‎  

  12. #24780

    Tryst actually replied

    Saw this lady from tryst ad. Responses were mixed. She had a long trip here but I was very glad I waited for her. Looks like the ad pics and is very fun and enjoyable to be around with. Paid for 30 min and got to meet her. Donation was 400 for hh but we ended up going way past the 30 min appt time. Got a muffin and snacks to go. Extremely fun all positions and used mirrors for bbj action. Very tight and will cum at least 5 times. Great lady and highly recommend you try. Staying in north Carmel area hotel for a couple more days.

    She has 2 numbers on ad so if she doesn't reply on one just try on the other and hopefully you get a reply.

    Ad link attached.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynnskyler722
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0913.jpg‎  

  13. #24779
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the same girl you are referring to right?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3179428895

    Comments here say that she passed away a while back. Can't 100 percent say how accurate it is but if that helps.
    Yup. That's her. That sucks. Was wondering what happened to her. She was one of my ATF.

  14. #24778

    Ty!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeehoon  [View Original Post]
    If you want a safe bet then it would.

    Be with a massage parlor or reputable agency. You can browse those on DI OR Korean Thread with Asian elite model.

    It's possible to get lucky on Eros or tryst but it is very very very YMMV scenario. I also recommend you start browsing now and text some girls to feel them out. Do you have a budget or preference?
    Thank you. I was not aware of DI as we don't have that in columbus. I'll check those out. Budget is like 250 max probably. Closer to 200 would be ideal. Preference is asain / latina or black, but I'm really less picky than I just want a person that doesn't flake.

  15. #24777
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.
    I believe this is the same girl you are referring to right?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3179428895

    Comments here say that she passed away a while back. Can't 100 percent say how accurate it is but if that helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-23 at 2.35.35 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape