Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 1695
-
09-29-26 23:38 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 358There was this girl, Angel, who has a visible 6-pack (or even 8-pack) and worked out of Sun Spa a few month ago.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
Probably the most fit girl I've seen in my life; she actually did hand-stand BBBJ and that was crazy!
Not sure whereabout she is now, probably FL or somewhere.
-
09-29-26 22:27 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 901Definitely, hard to find. I'd suggest, it's not totally reasonable to have a 6 pack.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
Doing what they do, is exercise, they surely could incorporate some abs into their half hour appointment, if they chose.
On the other end, do think its tougher for females to have a 6 pack. Its generally not common amongst the public, who isn't having intercourse many times a day, even though some guys are two minute men.
The other part, I have no clue about their diet. I think some places prepare food for consumption, others I've arrived at the time of their 'handlers' bringing in food from some place. What I've seen looked like asian take out, but honestly could have been anything as I was 50-75 feet away or even more from the guy bringing in food, assuming it was food.
-
09-29-26 16:59 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 316A visible 6 pack is hard to find, which means the girl has to work out daily, and in the AMP game, that just seems unreasonable. A tone, abs, and a tight stomach, on the other hand, yes. Kristin from Sugar had that going for her. There was only ever 1 girl I saw that have your description of a true 6 pack, and it was at an older shop in and she was working out in the room while she is not working.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 09:27 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 395Question
Has anyome recently come across a fit provider? I'm talking visible six pack? If not very close to that? I'm in the mood for that. If anyone's got info feel free to do me in you'd like thank you.
-
09-29-26 03:59 #1646Regular Member

Posts: 15Visiting Soon and looking for options
I'll be visiting San Diego soon and I'm looking for some options open 24 hours. High Massage Spa popped up and want to know if any of you have experienced this place. It's close to where I'll be but couldn't find any reviews. I'm happy to share info on the Honolulu scene. As the name suggests I'm not there very frequently but have been visiting the places there for a decade or so. Thanks.
-
09-28-26 18:11 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 316Thanks for the information, now I got a new way to keep burners. Nothing beats freeburners.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:02 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 856Good info. I would like to caution you about the verification code snafu. Many of these free text apps will flag texts containing numbers that look like a verification code and require you to upgrade to a paid tier to see that and any future texts from that number. I had this bite me once when I arrived to a location and PO sent me some access instructions and suddenly I could not read their texts. A fucking shit show ensued.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 12:52 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 420You create an account during the sign in process. The same number will be associated with your account as long as you keep the line active by sending and receiving messages. Occasionally I'll get a warning that my number will expire and be recycled for non use. I text one of my other app numbers to keep things active. TextNow seems to work well for me. TextFree wants to show an ad after every text it seems which is annoying. I have ongoing issues with textPlus notifications. I'll get a reply but no app notification. I have to open the app and look. Have had this issue for years across different physical phones but the app functions fine for communicating. Just three examples of what I use that are free.
Originally Posted by Vevor12
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 10:59 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 316Do you keep said number or does it random generate each time you use it or redownload it?
Originally Posted by ChicagoStud
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 06:10 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 127Here is your solution-.
Get an app like text now that you can generate a random number with. All your texts and calls will just come through your bill as "data use" which is just a big bucket. When you are done with your booking and appointment, delete the app. If you're going in the future, you can redownload and repeat.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 00:43 #1640Regular Member

Posts: 10I roll the die and hope for the best
Thanks for the advice but I mostly work from home and I don't travel as much as I used to so I have no idea where to store a burned that will not be found. So I generally try the second option. I used to just see escorts and arrange through email but they have become such a pain in the ass to arrange plan and most want a deposit now and they are getting rather expensive it is crazy so it is just so much easier to just stop by and AMP and hope for the best. Honestly Sugar is great cause I have never had a bad experience it's just they are getting so busy I sometimes need to wait or come back another time. And a few others I used to go to either closed or just don't have the same talent anymore.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 00:31 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 358Why not get a burner number with Ultra Mobile, which is only about $15 per month.
Originally Posted by Tylerhayden75
[View Original Post]
Or worst case scenario, just drop by and hope the girl you want is not busy.
-
09-27-26 15:03 #1638Regular Member

Posts: 10Correct
Yes I believe this was all related to my earlier statement and yes I am concerned about the number on MY phone records and deleting will not really work as I use my personal phone for work and personal and therefore all calls and text are reviewed and used for billing of my time and my wife is my expense admin (yes I know this is not a good set up but I set this up way before I starting this hobby) so the Sugar phone number coming up several times on my phone records is not a good look. So my personal issue has nothing to do with Sugar but only my personal issue.
Originally Posted by Mongerbb
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 12:45 #1637Regular Member

Posts: 22Sugar and phone number
When you made reservation, they record your phone number to be used to verify last 4 when you checked in.
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
I think what OP meant was sugar phone number in his phone. Whjch understandable. One of the solution is to delete it. The problem is if you forget to delete. Hahaha.
-
09-26-26 21:44 #1636Regular Member

Posts: 10Lychee?
Has anyone seen Lychee, either at Waples or Balboa Wellness? The "MamaMisa" profile on HX Classifieds (I think they represent both shops?) has a couple photos of this girl Lychee. I know most of the time photos of the girls are fake or heavily Photoshoped, but sometimes they can be legit with a bit of editing. Anyone know how legit Lychee's photos are? And if that's her, how was her service? I'd post the an image or link, but not sure if that's allowed on this particular forum? TIA!











Reply With Quote





