Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 7934
-
09-28-26 15:13 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 74A Tale of Two Jewelz
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/353229070245
Young (er) Jewelz is a laid back chick who appears to be free of former demons. She was staying in a low budget motel near the airport. Donation for a HHR was somewhat budget friendly at 160 Kohl's cash. She was freshly showered and looked exactly like her photos. A bIt of friendly chat and then an unrushed session. I was able to clean up and go right back to my life, no smoke smell or other funk clinging to me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...n/366623378537
Older Jewelz will waste your time. She will need another 15 minutes after your scheduled time and then you will sit in the parking lot of a residential community waving at the passing families and little kids wondering why you're sitting in a running car for 45 minutes more. If you somehow make it upstairs you will wait another 30 minutes while she rummages through piles of stuff and talks to her tiny dog. She's a super nice lady, just extremely scatter brained. The session was unremarkable and I would not repeat. She offers various other grooming services which might be a better option if you have a completely open schedule and are in need of manscaping.
-
09-28-26 09:08 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 34Random photos
Yes they do that. And the pics are never of the girl there. ML sends touched up pics if you ask for one. My plumber didn't enjoy ML last week. Same girl till end of month. Baby damage and she made him move to the floor as she thought the bed was too loud. Was the room on the left. They need some mirrors in the rooms also!
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 09:03 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 836Nykee from Fort Myers
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/276502302124
Hey brothers, I saw Nykee when she was visiting us for a few days. I had seen her before a few times and had great experiences. So jumped at the chance to see her again. Overall not much has changed, easy communication and set up. Mid level hotel, clean and no drama. She looks like the pictures but she has put on a few pounds, maybe had a baby since I saw her I don't know and didn't ask. She's super friendly, no rush. BBBJ cfs multiple positions. I'd recommend and plan on reaching out again next time she's around.
-
09-27-26 13:01 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 215Ty
I remember them randomly texting me with photos which I didn't appreciate! I will decide if I go to them or ML (my go to spot).
Originally Posted by StudMachine
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 06:13 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 34Paramount
Cute little young spinner there until end of month. Poor English but you can just pick her up and put her where you want her!
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:36 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 995See 7904
That is who I saw and reported in post #7904. Nice lady based on my 20 min encounter. Not a young body, her attitude and performance made up for it.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:53 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 186Ashley
I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394
-
09-24-26 16:15 #7912Senior Member

Posts: 215Thats not good
That number is correct.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?
-
09-24-26 15:30 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 392Cat
Can anyone please share some info on her?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368
Thanks in advance.
-
09-24-26 15:09 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 26Recommendations
Gents,
In on vacation and looking for recommendations to help with relaxing. What are your thoughts? Thanks!
-
09-23-26 10:52 #7909Regular Member

Posts: 14AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd
Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.
-
09-22-26 07:33 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 4907Working with a new browser
Doesn't let me copy / paste links that easy. Her name is Lily, hopefully Skip will allow you to search by name.
Originally Posted by HornyNoah
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 19:28 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 2154She was in Ruskin the other day. Also goes by Daisy I believe. Check the St pete boards, I THINK there were some reviews underDaisy.
Originally Posted by HornyNoah
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:52 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 212The Ad is gone Rub
Do you you have another link?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.
I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.
Please let me know.
-
09-20-26 11:16 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 870The lady I saw when I answered this ad, was a late 40's slender (my personal definition) blonde 5'7 ish a bit hunched, with rounded curved shoulders. Not a judgement just a description of the lady. Soft naturals. I loooove soft naturals. She started with a soft nail scratch on my plexus and privates, a first for me, that felt real good. I asked her if she can use her toy and she complied, started using it on her clit and also vibrating my privates, niceee it felt so good. BBJ, CFS all positions. Good person with outgoing personality. Good perf, reasonable donation, may repeat.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
RN out.










Reply With Quote






