Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 463 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Formerly known as Paradise Spa.
    Ok I see. Is it still a curtain door?

  2. #6928

    It's a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    It's open.
    I'd be careful with that. After a local politician was "allegedly" caught up at that establishment (by his wife) that's when the raid happened. Now, there's now a major push to crack down on "trafficking" in town. It has drawn a lot of attention, and officials seem determined to pass new laws that could effectively shut down every massage establishment in the area.

    The concern is that a blanket ban and red tape would not solve the underlying problem it would just push it into neighboring towns or further underground, where it becomes harder to monitor and address. Meanwhile, the same politicians driving the outrage will still find ways to carry on behind closed doors. I'd skip it entirely for now.

  3. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLead1  [View Original Post]
    Is this place new? I haven't read any mention of it going back a long way into the history? Anyone else been there since Pete's great review?
    Formerly known as Paradise Spa.

  4. #6926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHands78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with Blue in Wethersfield? Didn't they get pinched? But I still see their ads all the time. I thought maybe the ads were dropping automatically but I did drive by not long ago and there seemed to be activity there suggesting its open.
    It's open.

  5. #6925

    Blue spa still operating?

    Anyone know what's up with Blue in Wethersfield? Didn't they get pinched? But I still see their ads all the time. I thought maybe the ads were dropping automatically but I did drive by not long ago and there seemed to be activity there suggesting its open.

  6. #6924

    Everspring, BRISTOL CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    I paid this Berlin spot a visit for the first time and it was the same Kiko I saw at GC. When I saw her in middletown her service was underwhelming (tables shower, massage, and finish). She seemed more welcoming at this establishment, which I found interesting. No table shower offered here, massage was just ok, BBBJ was solid, and finish was standard. This place is so much more cleaner than GC. One of my older posts is a review of my initial visit, but consider me surprised that the second on was less crappy. She looks great, just like the photos mamasan sends when you text about availability. Shirley is the other girl working, if you reverse image search the photo you get with her. It's clearly a stolen photo of a Korean IG model. So I'm assuming that is more likely to be a bigger bait and switch (relatively speaking, of course). At least Kiko's photo are somewhat similar to what she looks like which I admit is a rarity.

    With GC stock going down the drain, curious to see what kind of talent they bring through (assuming they don't get shut down). I was told that new girls will be arriving Oct 1st. It's nice that there's municipal parking next door, but man is it awkward ringing a doorbell with a camera facing pointed right at you. Waiting. With a state farm office being right there. Still a fun time given my shitty GC luck as of late.
    I think you meant Bristol, nice thorough review, thanks.

  7. #6923

    Kiko Everspring

    I paid this Berlin spot a visit for the first time and it was the same Kiko I saw at GC. When I saw her in middletown her service was underwhelming (tables shower, massage, and finish). She seemed more welcoming at this establishment, which I found interesting. No table shower offered here, massage was just ok, BBBJ was solid, and finish was standard. This place is so much more cleaner than GC. One of my older posts is a review of my initial visit, but consider me surprised that the second on was less crappy. She looks great, just like the photos mamasan sends when you text about availability. Shirley is the other girl working, if you reverse image search the photo you get with her. It's clearly a stolen photo of a Korean IG model. So I'm assuming that is more likely to be a bigger bait and switch (relatively speaking, of course). At least Kiko's photo are somewhat similar to what she looks like which I admit is a rarity.

    With GC stock going down the drain, curious to see what kind of talent they bring through (assuming they don't get shut down). I was told that new girls will be arriving Oct 1st. It's nice that there's municipal parking next door, but man is it awkward ringing a doorbell with a camera facing pointed right at you. Waiting. With a state farm office being right there. Still a fun time given my shitty GC luck as of late.

  8. #6922

    GC Mimi

    Unfortunately the reports of the downfall of GC seem to be true. Saw Mimi this past weekend. Tried to get Cici but she was booked. So I chose Mimi. What a waste of time and money. Cute girl but terrible service. Got there and she started right away with a bad massage. I asked why no shower and she said "Too busy". About 10 minutes later, she sighed and said, "Time for shower". Okay. Should have just skipped it. Totally uneventful. No teasing, no nothing. She didn't even wash my crack and barely washed my junk. Back to the room for more bad massage. She flinched and moved away every time I tried to touch her. Finally she told me to turn over and motioned for boom boom and money. Very brief BBBJ but stopped every few seconds to wipe with a towel. Reached for the cover and I told her I wanted more BBBJ. She said "no, now fucky" So we did. It was the most boring I've ever had. It was so bad, it was difficult to finish. After, she cleaned me up and I got dressed and left.

    Probably not going back until Chloe returns or I hear better reports with the new crop of girls coming on the 1st.

  9. #6921

    GC with Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Toady  [View Original Post]
    Well, all I can tell you is that when I arrived, I heard Mamasan call up the stairs, and I did notice she said "She-She". Whether that is in fact the girl I got, who knows. I just checked the photos, and none of them have the tattoo on the left shoulder that my girl had.

    Sorry you had a disappointing experience.
    I can confirm the same experience as both of you. "She-she" is the pronunciation the Mamasan used. She kept wiping things throughout (I'd kiss her shoulder, she'd wipe it), which I can understand. There have been a few that have been worse, using sanitizer constantly.

    But I will say once we got to the fun time, I had a good time. She really got into being on top, and it was a lot of fun for me. But once it was over, she wanted to keep massaging me and it was meh.

    Ultimately, I would say that Cici is mid on my GC experience. I can confirm on the tattoo, but its not like we take these pics seriously anyways.

  10. #6920

    Employment Options

    Quote Originally Posted by OGdonkey  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Is the happy at new healing and river glow the same who was at castle? She was a fav. If someone can let me know I'd love to see her again.
    No; they rarely have employment options lined up in the same state when they move on. Especially in small New England states.

  11. #6919

    Happy

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Is the happy at new healing and river glow the same who was at castle? She was a fav. If someone can let me know I'd love to see her again.

  12. #6918

    Cici

    Well, all I can tell you is that when I arrived, I heard Mamasan call up the stairs, and I did notice she said "She-She". Whether that is in fact the girl I got, who knows. I just checked the photos, and none of them have the tattoo on the left shoulder that my girl had.

    Sorry you had a disappointing experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaverhillLite  [View Original Post]
    I know there can be a lot of YMMV, but are you sure you saw Cici (pronounced closer to She-she). I saw her and had a very different experience. The girl I saw wasn't tall or in her mid 20's, and the website says Cici is 5'2" and 30+. She did have implants though. Also a prominent tattoo. The main event was pretty crap as well. To be fair, I hadn't slept enough for several nights running and I wasn't responding with my normal, um. Firmness. Even considering that though, the service didn't seem at all similar to yours. She was very gun shy during the BBBJ, and kept stopping to dab my tip with a tissue. Her handjob skills were jerky instead of smooth. All just very "I've never done this before".

  13. #6917

    Sunny Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Went on lunch break this week. Suki or something like this met me in the room and told me to "get naked and lie down" so I did. She came back and gave a 10 min lame massage, then started the teasing and reached under me and grabbed the hog and said to turn over, she didn't let go as I was turning over she then gave it a kiss and told me the options: L1 . 8 or 1. Full naked. L2 1. 5 or 2.

    Full naked. I negotiated for L2 fully naked for 1. 5, she stripped and revealed erasure nipples on A / B cups and a slim body with landing strip. She climbed on board 69 position but said no inside and no licky. So I just ripped her clit while she sucked me good. No teeth, good ball action and took the hog balls deep. All of a sudden I got her to cum and she stopped sucking but kept my cock in her mouth to keep her quiet, then she said no more touchy. She continued to suck until I exploded down her throat and she didn't stop until she got every drop. What an experience! She's 24 or 25 and not shy.

    After cleaning herself and me up she covered my junk with a towel and then gave me a foot massage. After she said she would help me get dressed and as she was on her knees putting on my boxers she took my hog in her mouth again and said bye. It was an instant hard on and the she started to negotiate again but I chose to leave.

    Also went 2 weeks ago, different woman but still a great BBBJ, but she wouldn't get naked but she gave a much better massage, probably mid 30's.

    I will be repeating.
    Is this place new? I haven't read any mention of it going back a long way into the history? Anyone else been there since Pete's great review?

  14. #6916

    Same Cici?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toady  [View Original Post]
    I did not try the Cici from last year, but the Cici that is there now is great. I saw her yesterday evening. The pics on the website are an AI extrapolation, but in person she is a tall, attractive girl in her mid-20's (I asked), with a great smile, tasteful bolt-ons, and nice nips. She had a great demeanor and was genuinely enthusiastic and seemed to like her job. She greeted me with a hug dressed in a blue and white schoolgirl outfit complete with tiny skirt and tight blouse. The table shower was nice, with lots of attention to Jr. The massage was so-so, but the main event was very good. She likes to tease and go slowly, building up your anticipation to what she will do next. Great BBJ with lots of slurping and tongue teasing, with tongue attention to the boys. She put the hat on with her mouth and rode CG, looking at me all the time. After I popped, she continued to ride Jr hard until she was done. Her English isn't great, but she knows a few words. We communicated more effectively with a translator. Despite that, she's a gem. She was genuinely happy after our session and she danced around the room! She also asked for feedback on her service, which I gave her two thumbs-up! I recommend and will repeat.
    I know there can be a lot of YMMV, but are you sure you saw Cici (pronounced closer to She-she). I saw her and had a very different experience. The girl I saw wasn't tall or in her mid 20's, and the website says Cici is 5'2" and 30+. She did have implants though. Also a prominent tattoo. The main event was pretty crap as well. To be fair, I hadn't slept enough for several nights running and I wasn't responding with my normal, um. Firmness. Even considering that though, the service didn't seem at all similar to yours. She was very gun shy during the BBBJ, and kept stopping to dab my tip with a tissue. Her handjob skills were jerky instead of smooth. All just very "I've never done this before".

  15. #6915
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny483  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the detailed response. NYC prices are steep but the service is always worth it! We could use more places like those around here but I guess they don't last long in CT.
    Lately, I have been doing the Barbie House in Midtown. I pay $300/ hr for everything. +100 for BB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape