Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1723
-
09-30-26 15:35 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 7335She has been reported on before. She just wasted my time.
Originally Posted by BigEvil420
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:25 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 202Cox road adds
Hi,
Are any of these legit? Seem kind of BS to me or a police sting. Thoughts? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/214852473
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/214905381
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/214852840
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/214852505
-
09-29-26 14:45 #1721Regular Member

Posts: 7Avoid
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/239588601641
Avoid this one she robbed me, well her " boyfriend" came in right as we we're about to start.
He acted like he was going for a pew pew as he's telling me I better run.
-
09-27-26 06:44 #1720Senior Member

Posts: 60She's a waste of time. Her name is Alexis. Gave me the run around for 3 hours. I found her book of faces and she's been arrested alot for candy and stealing. Shame, cause she looks attractive.
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 21:53 #1719Senior Member

Posts: 47https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/312967543265
Anyone seen this one, she's close and is tempting but only offers cardates.
-
09-09-26 06:16 #1718Regular Member

Posts: 19UTR provider looking for clients
Good morning, I have an awesome UTR provider. She is a mature BBW who wants to please and honestly the best way to describe it is she can turn into a feral **** who needs dick. She is a great time and rarely uses the word no. She enjoys giving a good BBBJ, but she likes safety when it comes to FS. Umbrella required. If you speak green she will speak Greek. Please private message me as she is trying to make some money to help with a very serious issue. Sweetheart if a lady who will leave you smiling, drained and wanting more. Thanks fellas.
-
09-08-26 18:37 #1717Senior Member

Posts: 91I sent her a text and a day & a half later she replied. She is asking for $150 qv & $200 hh.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 14:42 #1716Regular Member

Posts: 19Utr bbw
Have a UTR BBW friend looking to get a few new clients and have some fun! Very accommodating, mature and aims to please. Umbrella needed for FS but BBBJ on the menu. Will speak Greek if you speak green 😆 private message me for more info!
-
09-07-26 18:41 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 234Oh, I'm pretty sure of it. That hook definitely doesn't discriminate. I was a little shocked when I learned Taylor and Becca did the same. I'm.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Sure there's other pretty faces we know who have taken addiction to that level. Sometimes it takes a while to run its course to become apparent.
-
09-06-26 12:17 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 7335Russian
Looks like a sign of demons in one of her pics. I guess she likes to inject her demons as well as popping them?
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 09:03 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 234I can also vouch she's real. She had spotlight attention on the forum a few years back, and it took a while for me to connect. She started off full GFE with heavy kissing and foreplay. She sticks out in my mind because when she wanted to get fucked, she asked if she could hop on top and ride me BB. This was the first and only time a provider has ever been the one to ask to forgo protection. I'm glad I declined in hindsight. She was very attractive, big naturals, nice curves, and seemed really into the session. So I'm not sure how actually managed to do that. There was the ol' pipe and tin foil in plain view, so maybe she just got super horny from the high before I walked in.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Btw, dont expect some off the boat Russian girl. Shes very much American with Russian ancestry. She may know a few words, and might have spoke it as a youngster at home, but thats about it.
-
08-31-26 18:07 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 7335It was at Rodeway where I met her a couple of years ago. Total freaking dump and a homeless guy was trying to come in the room with us. Just as bad as Hilltop.
Originally Posted by Kmncman
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 17:21 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 91I don't know if the pics are current or old but looks like she is at Hilltop.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 06:46 #1710Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, Miley. She's moved back to Charlotte now.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 18:44 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 7335It has been years. Maybe she has learned a few tricks? She is legit.
Originally Posted by Kmncman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




