Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 37335
-
09-29-26 15:25 #37320Senior Member

Posts: 34Rosimar
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214777174
Has anyone seen this girl? Pictures look really good, possibly too good.
-
09-29-26 11:53 #37319Regular Member

Posts: 13Outcall question
If I wanted do an out call and want them to book a hotel in the same room, would I pay for the room and the out call separately? Technically they can have an extra room for the day, right?
-
09-28-26 21:49 #37318Regular Member

Posts: 6Not worth the price tag. Bbj is mediocre at best. Sexy body but not enthusiastic. She's very arrogant attitude.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 20:11 #37317Regular Member

Posts: 25Sketchy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...0/265401766667
So I went to see this girl for a double with someone else. I get there, and the girl from the picture takes my money and immediately hits me with the whole, "I have to go pay for the room" spiel. Meanwhile, I'm sitting in the room with the other girl. I think it's a little fishy, but at this point I'm not too concerned.
We're making small talk when the first girl comes back and asks if I can leave and come back in an hour. I tell her no. Then she switches it up and says someone is coming to check the room, and if I leave for about half an hour, I can come back.
Yeah, okay. We all know that's bullshit.
So I tell her, "Give me my money back and I'll leave. " Of course, suddenly she doesn't have any money. I tell her, "Then you better give me something. " She says all she has is drugs. At this point I'm irritated, so I tell her, "Then give me that. ".
Now she's arguing that I have to leave but can come back later. Then she starts saying she's going to call somebody to get me out. I tell her, "Go get them, because I'm not leaving until I either get what I paid for or get my money back. ".
Then there's a knock at the door.
Another girl walks in, and I find out it's her daughter. Of course, she's on drugs too and asking for stuff. So now I'm standing in this room with three women, no money, and dick still unsucked.
The other girl has basically gone nonverbal at this point. She's not saying anything. The mom is arguing with her daughter, trying to get her to leave, and I'm basically just standing there repeating, "You've got to give me something. ".
Finally, the mom looks at me and goes, "Well, how quick can you cum?
I'm thinking, What the hell is my life right now?
But the daughter still won't leave. Then ANOTHER woman shows up, and at this point I'm just looking around like, "Yo, this is so stupid. How do I keep getting myself into these situations?
Thankfully, that woman tells the daughter she can go hang out in her room, so the two of them finally leave. The mom turns to me and basically says, "Alright, I'll do it real quick. ".
When she starts, I'm still thinking about the fact that I paid for two people, so I ask, "What about your friend? I paid for both. ".
She tells me, "I think she's busy. ".
At that point, I'm completely over the whole situation. I just let her finish me off so I could get the hell out of there.
-
09-28-26 11:58 #37316Regular Member

Posts: 6Lolo
Messaged the other night. Comms were spotty. She finally said she was available. Sent her the address for outcall. Said she's waiting on an Uber and that was it. No more communication. Why say you're coming when you're not? It still baffles me why they do this but want to complain about getting ghosted all the time.
-
09-28-26 11:30 #37315Senior Member

Posts: 133LuLu
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-28-26 07:17 #37314Senior Member

Posts: 61Tall Redhead Cassie
She is tall and nicely thick. She was nice. As I was leaving I messaged her back to see if we can go again. She was all about it. I had to hit it twice.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214812404
-
09-27-26 15:23 #37313Regular Member

Posts: 72Wow
I opted for the outcall. Glad I did now. I would have turned around and walked out.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 14:28 #37312Senior Member

Posts: 45I seen her about a month ago but the house she had me come to was so trifling, dog shit and piss everywhere and had the nerve to have her baby living in that mess. Thought about turning her into cps because no baby should live in that. It stunk so bad I threw up. But she went for 80.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:19 #37311Regular Member

Posts: 19Skiddish?
I had seen her at least 3-4 times up until a few weeks ago, but honestly it was too much of a hassle, as damn near everytime I hit her up she would say go somewhere and not even have a room yet and then drag you across town to a different location. I just stopped hitting her up, cause it seems like she doesn't have a room until the moment you confirm with her. Honestly that might be why people are saying she could be moving funny, cause it seems like a set up for any type of bs. Literally had me show up to a place in deep in Chester and then goes actually I don't have a room there but I should be able to get a room in south richmond, met up just apologized and didn't even act like she just wasted over 2 hours of my time.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 02:08 #37310Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina Catfish
Stopped by this one at the typical place alot of the latinas be at, but instead of a cute figured chick I'm met by a more seasoned lady who wasnt bad looking but wasnt my preference. Didn't speak a lick of english and only did cash or zelle, luckily I had neither. If you lik them older go ahead but the pics and irl did not match.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/204582698064
-
09-26-26 23:05 #37309Senior Member

Posts: 368LuLu
I saw her a few months back at a house in Chester that she says she was moving, I was a little skeptical of the reports about working with enforcement but I talked to her for a good few days to get the real deal about that & I figured that would not be at a private residence, service was so so I won't repeat too many rules & our service was on a bean bag chair on the floor.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 21:04 #37308Regular Member

Posts: 72Amputee
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/325537117790
Anyone seen her yet? Body looks sexy with them perky tittys. Might toftt if not.
-
09-26-26 19:54 #37307Regular Member

Posts: 72I will have to see her again and see if she loosens up some. She would not let me be rough. Told me to be easy she doesn't like it rough. LOL. She has a nice little body on her though. And no sign of using is always great.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:54 #37306Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
Forgot to add.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5989bd09aa0e.jpg
https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc7b6847b08e.png











Reply With Quote




