Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 244 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3646
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3646

    Madam D in Port St Lucie

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Madam D or Anna Domino is one of those providers who has been on my bucket list for awhile since I read about her on the Jacksonville and Brevard Forums, (yes, I read other the Forums in other areas, because, after all it is a hobby!) I contacted her via her STG ad, told her that I was a Senior Forum Member and set up a one hour Nuru session. Communication was good and I arrived at her in call at a nice hotel in Vero. I was greeted by a beautiful older spinner dressed in DOM attire who after some small talk, LFK and DFK, I quickly undressed and laid on the bed to start the Nuru. She began to rub oils all over our bodies and slowly rubbing her gymnast body all over mine with great expertise and hit all the right spots. Her naked torso soon had jr's attention and had me flip working into a very rhythmic and slow BBBJ and of course, asked me to reciprocate. She worked us into a wonderful 69 and soon I had FIA as well. She told me that she loves Greek and although something I'm not used to, accommodated her and we were off to the races. What followed was a sexual experience I have rarely experienced from Greek to CFS in every possible position, CG, Doggie, MISH, you name it, we covered all the bases for the next half hour with me using all my power to hold back from bursting in the bag. Along the way, she used various toys, vibrators etc. To enhance the experience. She started directing me to what she liked, FIA and FIV masturbating her while she's giving me a absolute intense BBBJ to completion. We both had multiple organisms during this hour of pleasure and play. WOW! This woman has the Nuru skills of a MorganElise, the sexual appetite of an Avalon Santoro and the edging and toys skills of Krys! Never have I ever experienced such an overall unbelievable sexual session. We soon showered together, talking about the hobby and her expertise in Prostrate Relief and other Holistic and Hedonistic pursuits and she's not only beautiful but extremely intelligent. So run, don't walk to see her because she's only going to be in Vero for a few more days. You can contact her thru current ad on STG for sending her a PM to DominoAffect on the Forum. BTW, it was $3 Mario's for the session which lasted almost two hours with an absolutely fabulous woman.
    Guess what? She's back in the area, Port St Lucie to be exact and if you have seen her before nothing else needs to be said about her! So here's a report from one of my first encounters way back in 2021 (that's how long we've known each other!) and if you're interested in seeing the Prostrate Queen herself, she's on Skip the Games today for contact information! Since she's only going to be here for three days, I'm sure her dance card will fill up quickly since she has so many fans and admirers in the area! I know that I've got my session scheduled and if you want to read more reviews, use the Search Feature on the thread and type in "Madam D" and you'll learn what myself and others have been saying about her for years! Cheers!

  2. #3645

    Port St. Lucie Recommendations?

    Hey Guys,

    I'm visiting Port St. Lucie this month and I'm wondering if anyone has a good reliable recommendation.

    Pm me details if you know anyone.

  3. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming  [View Original Post]
    Info requested on contacting Susie, Mature, Blonde in Delray, Palm Beach, & Treasure Coast also did a video.
    A link would help unless others know who you are asking about. I have no idea😞.

  4. #3643

    Any thoughtA

    Info requested on contacting Susie, Mature, Blonde in Delray, Palm Beach, & Treasure Coast also did a video.

  5. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeezer5568  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/213587132

    Quite the story, is she just a scam or anyone take the bait yet, let us bknow or PM me with the info.
    Nobody has mentioned it, but the pictures look so AI, at least to me.

  6. #3641
    Quote Originally Posted by Futureclean1  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11471945/ Anyone visit this one lately. Seems to always have an excuse. But to me it's just she don't want to see certain "type". That's all good just say so But I wonder what the visit might be like so that's why I'm asking.

    Also this one https://tryst.link/escort/alexalexa Asking for a screening and some crazy questions. Are you guys jumping through all these hoops just to see something like this? Just wondering what clients they have and age group cause when Jimmy actually thinks the questions are like are we really this desperate for a taste. Let me know fellas. Stay safe. Oh and state your age so I know what demographic.
    It's been a few years since I've seen Elizabeth. Boy did she have a freakish body 10+ years ago. Just amazing to have a 30 year old body and a wrinkled face. But the body caught up to the face the last time I saw her and it was a true granny experience so that was the end for me. She's got to be in her late 60's at least by now. She's been on the board and is very sensitive to the negative comments so I think she is careful with who she sees. I've always said in my reviews of her if you like women like that then 100% go for it. My main beef is she used to advertise as my own age and she could be my mother. So if she didn't lie, I wouldn't call her out. But she's real, had a tight kitty, and has real kitties at her place in Hobe Sound. So not a recent review at all, but that's the best I got. If you love grannies, call her and tell her you just love mature women and she will come around.

  7. #3640

    Granny chasing

    https://secrethostess.com/11471945/ Anyone visit this one lately. Seems to always have an excuse. But to me it's just she don't want to see certain "type". That's all good just say so But I wonder what the visit might be like so that's why I'm asking.

    Also this one https://tryst.link/escort/alexalexa Asking for a screening and some crazy questions. Are you guys jumping through all these hoops just to see something like this? Just wondering what clients they have and age group cause when Jimmy actually thinks the questions are like are we really this desperate for a taste. Let me know fellas. Stay safe. Oh and state your age so I know what demographic.

  8. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost list crawler is full of scams and gals wanting to sell content. My rule of thumb on that site is both their name on the top and location on the bottom have to be listed before I would even consider the ad valid, and I use the word consider cautiously. As for Kayla you will notice the location at the bottom is not listed in her ad even though she mentions the TC. If you google her number you will see she also has ads in Palm Bay and Daytona. I suspect she's generating dollars from those who succumb to her sad story.
    This is a strange one, but raises red flags with me. The payment information points to her actual identity and from there mug shots, social media, husband, etc.

    My quick brief: She is a real person from Ocala. She has a number of arrests, including fraud. She is or was married to a guy with a Nazi SS tattoo on his chest. She suffered some sort of foot injury. Hawkeye is right about the ad locations and incall. One ad here says PSL, but if she's unable to afford a hotel, etc then it's suspect. I'd hate to be negative, but the pieces are there for a robbery or an upfront pay and dash. Proceed with extreme caution if you move forward.

  9. #3638

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeezer5568  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/213587132

    Quite the story, is she just a scam or anyone take the bait yet, let us bknow or PM me with the info.
    First and foremost list crawler is full of scams and gals wanting to sell content. My rule of thumb on that site is both their name on the top and location on the bottom have to be listed before I would even consider the ad valid, and I use the word consider cautiously. As for Kayla you will notice the location at the bottom is not listed in her ad even though she mentions the TC. If you google her number you will see she also has ads in Palm Bay and Daytona. I suspect she's generating dollars from those who succumb to her sad story.

  10. #3637

    Kayla

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/213587132

    Quite the story, is she just a scam or anyone take the bait yet, let us bknow or PM me with the info.

  11. #3636

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I see Kendra is posting again on LC. A couple of us inquired about her back during the first of the year but there were know responses. I'm curious if anyone has visited with her recently.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...oast/214543987
    She replied to my text but had an attitude. Also has a bad review on another site.

  12. #3635

    Kendra

    I see Kendra is posting again on LC. A couple of us inquired about her back during the first of the year but there were know responses. I'm curious if anyone has visited with her recently.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...oast/214543987

  13. #3634

    Bad Times Treasure Coast

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    Link below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/214607259

    Redhead title on ad is: THE GOAT IS BACK Yess THE REAL ONE. COME PLAY WITH ME IV GOT JUST WHAT YOU DESIRE.

    Took one for team as didn't see anything on her recently.

    Don't do it, she's fat af and will disappoint you.

    I showed up to shady house, took 40 min to get out and kept saying coming only to keep waiting.

    Finally got out and was fat af but figured might as well.

    Should've left though, she's super on edge and kept insisting on going inside the house, I know better so denied.

    Finally agreed to go nearby and park, only for her to ask for upfront and at that point I just wanted her gone.

    She gets a real bad attitude after she gets cash and almost left but. Finally decided to do CBJ for. 50 when we agreed for qv.

    To say the least stay away and don't waste your time money or safety she's an overweight ginger with a horrible attitude and horrible service.

    You could find one like her walking in wpb area.

    I would highly appreciate any utr that is reasonable price and service, this is insane how dry it is in treasure coast!
    Sorry to hear this but thanks for sharing and giving us all a heads up! Unfortunately, not much down here in this area with the exception of Cherrie Monroe who is currently up on tour starting in Melbourne for the next few days and then Orlando! Most of the girls on listcrawler and Skip the Games are trash and not even worth seeing or spending money on in my opinion! Tryst is a much better option although the girls tend to be pricier but worth it! BTW, when you write a review or post, it is case sensitive so try not to use paragraphs since it comes out weird! Learned this the hard way! Cheers! P.S.: DM me for some suggestions on UTRs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3046.jpg‎   IMG_3050.jpg‎  

  14. #3633

    The ginger who goes by "goat is back"

    Link below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/214607259

    Redhead title on ad is: THE GOAT IS BACK Yess THE REAL ONE. COME PLAY WITH ME IV GOT JUST WHAT YOU DESIRE.

    Took one for team as didn't see anything on her recently.

    Don't do it, she's fat af and will disappoint you.

    I showed up to shady house, took 40 min to get out and kept saying coming only to keep waiting.

    Finally got out and was fat af but figured might as well.

    Should've left though, she's super on edge and kept insisting on going inside the house, I know better so denied.

    Finally agreed to go nearby and park, only for her to ask for upfront and at that point I just wanted her gone.

    She gets a real bad attitude after she gets cash and almost left but. Finally decided to do CBJ for. 50 when we agreed for qv.

    To say the least stay away and don't waste your time money or safety she's an overweight ginger with a horrible attitude and horrible service.

    You could find one like her walking in wpb area.

    I would highly appreciate any utr that is reasonable price and service, this is insane how dry it is in treasure coast!

  15. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    The girls traveled to IR county.
    Ouch, I guess they should have stayed put.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 244 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape