Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1602 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24021
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckMasterFlex  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the bright pink haired girl (not the young and old diamonds someone new) theres a girl that's been walking from the mcdonalds area to the trailer park on bougainvillea.

    Tallish, skinny, bright neon pink hair, one of those tiny backpacks with captain america shield on it.

    Has anyone managed to scoop her up? Or is she simply walking due to lack of car?

    She's got the makings of a walker, but every time I try to scoop her up. She just ignores me and walks past.

    My car tends to scare walkers off at first cause they think I'm an undercover cop lmao.

    So just asking, basically wondering if I should keep trying to scoop her here and there or just quit cause she aint in the business lmao.
    Yes, she works at the bar on Neb / Linebaugh. Wanted 200 for a car date. Teeth is rotted. Has a skinny decent bod though. I passed on her due to donation being ridiculous. Saw her again a few days later walking up Neb / Fowler.

  2. #24020
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckMasterFlex  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the bright pink haired girl (not the young and old diamonds someone new) theres a girl that's been walking from the mcdonalds area to the trailer park on bougainvillea.

    Tallish, skinny, bright neon pink hair, one of those tiny backpacks with captain america shield on it.

    Has anyone managed to scoop her up? Or is she simply walking due to lack of car?

    She's got the makings of a walker, but every time I try to scoop her up. She just ignores me and walks past.

    My car tends to scare walkers off at first cause they think I'm an undercover cop lmao.

    So just asking, basically wondering if I should keep trying to scoop her here and there or just quit cause she aint in the business lmao.
    Yes, I have seen her several times. She won't even look at you if you pull up next to her. I think she might be the daughter or relative of a lady that lives at that trailer park. The one time I investigated, she walked down 108th and as I pulled up, an older lady hugged her and they went into the trailer park. The older lady (who does SW dates) scowled at me with a look like "do not touch!

    Bottom line is I don't believe she is a worker.

  3. #24019

    Just Curious.

    Has anyone seen the bright pink haired girl (not the young and old diamonds someone new) theres a girl that's been walking from the mcdonalds area to the trailer park on bougainvillea.

    Tallish, skinny, bright neon pink hair, one of those tiny backpacks with captain america shield on it.

    Has anyone managed to scoop her up? Or is she simply walking due to lack of car?

    She's got the makings of a walker, but every time I try to scoop her up. She just ignores me and walks past.

    My car tends to scare walkers off at first cause they think I'm an undercover cop lmao.

    So just asking, basically wondering if I should keep trying to scoop her here and there or just quit cause she aint in the business lmao.

  4. #24018

    Big Baby

    And I mean big!! She's 6'3" I've dated her in the past. Saw her this morning on Neb / Publix by Hanna. Decided to go for it since talent has been scarce.

    Decent bbbjwswallow for the going street donation. No upsell. While she was doing the deed, my hand went a roaming and she does have a phat ass. She told me Greek is available as well.

    She had a room close by for those who are not a fan of CD.

    # available for those who contribute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6347.jpg‎  

  5. #24017

    Librarian Lisa

    We'll talk about a flashback!! I'm sure you old school mongers remember her! I called her the pencil sharpener. Because sticking Jr in her mouth felt like what I would assume sticking it in a pencil sharpener would feel like. Lmao.

    She still has a decent body and not until I got a closeup, I realized who it was. Didn't partake. She was at the bus stop on Neb / Linebaugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6296.jpg‎   IMG_6297.jpg‎  

  6. #24016
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Couple of girls that I know walk have been busted on varying things.

    None are ones I'd ever care to be with.

    Stasia.

    Ashley (think that was her name).
    St. Pete Faith too, not quite a week ago. Wish I knew that she was in town.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...816&viewfull=1#post6371816.

  7. #24015
    Couple of girls that I know walk have been busted on varying things.

    None are ones I'd ever care to be with.

    Stasia.

    Ashley (think that was her name).

  8. #24014
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a Mike wakowski from Monsters Inc wearing a sweater and red hair. LOL.
    Saw her out last night around 7:30, Nebraska and Busch. She just looks very un appealing to me in my humble opinion.

  9. #24013
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times in the last week, both around Sligh and Nebraska. Looks like she might be staying at the Haven.

    I have no interest in her so I didn't try to scoop.
    Saw her crossing the Haven this morning heading to El Rancho. Couldn't get a good look at her face, but she looks really really skinny. Did not partake.

  10. #24012

    Walkers on Nebraska

    Around 3 this afternoon there were two young white girls on Nebraska, near the Rancho Notell! One on each side of the road. A blonde in a white bikini top and a brunette with short top and shorts. Didn't have time to stop.

  11. #24011

    Bella

    I have seen her a couple of times in the last week, both around Sligh and Nebraska. Looks like she might be staying at the Haven.

    I have no interest in her so I didn't try to scoop.

  12. #24010

    Back to the future

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Post#24020.
    You are back to the future kinda guy LOL. Anyway post he is referring to is #23999. Has a pic.

  13. #24009

    Bella 411

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's out there, my neighbor saw her walking yesterday early afternoon. She was looking rough though so he didn't partake.
    Saw her where? She does move around.

  14. #24008

    Kimberly

    I've seen her in the past but hasn't been in 2026 though.

    She's a short latina, has short-haired but always seems to have a bandanna or some other covering on. Usually in shorts and some tank or tube top shirt. Always has bright red lipstick.

    In the past, was nice and friendly and always smiling.

    BBBJ was good. Usually accepts. 2 but has tried to say more.

    Always walking from Busch up to near PPC. Never seen her elsewhere.

    Saw her walking to her room and stopped to say hi. No visit though. Like I said, been since probably a yr since I've seen her.

    Have new current digits if interested. Gave me permission to pass it out.

  15. #24007

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Where is she? Vacations, retired?
    She's out there, my neighbor saw her walking yesterday early afternoon. She was looking rough though so he didn't partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape