Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3655
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
    Many girls do tell me that SD has an older population but overall genteel customers compared to OC / LA. SD is a retirement destination so the age thing make sense.

  2. #3639
    A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏

    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.

  3. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
    He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.

  4. #3637
    Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.

  5. #3636

    Shirley

    Disappointing she had to leave early, but I finally got to see her! Looks pretty for me even with the work done. Great service with the extra cosplay feature. Hoping she can still come back next year.

  6. #3635
    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised she's been around as long as she has and there isn't any info on her. Pictures are enticing but I'm very curious if she has a sexy hourglass body or she's a chubby girl who's good at taking pictures LOL. If anyone can comment how accurate her pictures are and how her service is, it would be much appreciated. I like dfk and a lot of foreplay so any intel on those matters are also appreciated.

    TIA,

    M.
    Yuna was fine in the beginning. Not really hourglass but neither was she chubby. She's got that slender skinny fat physique going for her, just a little wide in the middle. Spoke Chinese too so that may be a plus for some. Her first two pics of her face is pretty accurate with some P.S. Looks like the same face was overlaid over the body. But more importantly, I think think the price creep really tamped down the hype for her. I want to say she started out at 380/ hr and now she's 450/ hr.

    Edit: I'll leave what I wrote cause I thought OP was referring to Baby Yuna in LA, Yuna in OC is a bit curvy Wasian from what I understand, but butterface. I think that comment scared a lot of people away, myself included.

  7. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.
    The Korean entertainment industry has by and large redefined conventional beauty standards for both men and women in Korea. They have exported an image that is far from what a typical everyday Korean would look like. Prime example is Jenny of Blackpink. If you strip out her name recognition and ties to the K-pop industry, IMHO, she looks like a cute Asian girl with some SEA features. That's a hill I'll die on LOL.

  8. #3633

    Anyone seen Yuna (get9)?

    I'm surprised she's been around as long as she has and there isn't any info on her. Pictures are enticing but I'm very curious if she has a sexy hourglass body or she's a chubby girl who's good at taking pictures LOL. If anyone can comment how accurate her pictures are and how her service is, it would be much appreciated. I like dfk and a lot of foreplay so any intel on those matters are also appreciated.

    TIA,

    M.

  9. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with SEA but I know some are particular like that. I thought she was cute, just not DDG. To be fair, none of those four ladies are DDG, or high tier to me. I put all of them as cute. Of course some cuter than the others. It also comes down to preference. Most will either pick Heaven or Rumi as the best looks from that group.
    I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.

  10. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by NotherMonger  [View Original Post]
    Shirley told me of a few dudes she told the booker to blacklist but the thing is, girls get tired of having to deal with that shit all the time. Ban one, another just pops up.
    And sometimes getting banned from one girl doesn't mean they are banned from the rest of the roster so the cycle just continues.

  11. #3630
    Quote Originally Posted by ResilientJohn  [View Original Post]
    Preaching to the choir unfortunately. Unless the bookers actually decide to step up and properly wield the ban hammers around than its for naught. Mongers with unsavory intentions will still be lurking around until the next victim arrives. For my part, I always encourage the girls to complain / report the problem to the booker that the monger booked through and the owner, then issue a personal BL from the girl. These girls do talk when they get back and they act as a lead to other girls that may want to try it. Conversely, if they share shitty experiences then the US might not be their first pick to work. It'll serve us right if we don't get HYAs or returning superstars because of it. We're rather eating pretty well in OC right now but those of us who have been around for awhile will remember the severe droughts we've had.
    Shirley told me of a few dudes she told the booker to blacklist but the thing is, girls get tired of having to deal with that shit all the time. Ban one, another just pops up.

  12. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    How about just don't fucking do it? Whatever stealth recorded is going to be shitty anyways.

    I also heard that she was short changed by mongers too. I hope all these people got black listed.
    Exactly. Don't record without consent. Don't be a creep. Simple.

    It can legit cause trauma. Not cool.

  13. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by NotherMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's already fully booked through tomorrow (9/26).

    As for her leaving early, can't say I'm too surprised. She mentioned that she decided to work in OC because she thought it'd be nicer than LA. But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.
    Preaching to the choir unfortunately. Unless the bookers actually decide to step up and properly wield the ban hammers around than its for naught. Mongers with unsavory intentions will still be lurking around until the next victim arrives. For my part, I always encourage the girls to complain / report the problem to the booker that the monger booked through and the owner, then issue a personal BL from the girl. These girls do talk when they get back and they act as a lead to other girls that may want to try it. Conversely, if they share shitty experiences then the US might not be their first pick to work. It'll serve us right if we don't get HYAs or returning superstars because of it. We're rather eating pretty well in OC right now but those of us who have been around for awhile will remember the severe droughts we've had.

  14. #3627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with SEA but I know some are particular like that. I thought she was cute, just not DDG. To be fair, none of those four ladies are DDG, or high tier to me. I put all of them as cute. Of course some cuter than the others. It also comes down to preference. Most will either pick Heaven or Rumi as the best looks from that group.
    Oh yeah, nothing wrong with SEA, I actually prefer some like viets over Koreans. Heylie was just closer to the average than I was hoping for, still cute but probably someone I'd still think was in my league vs how some of these other girls look like models lol. It was still a good time and I probably would've been happy with my visit if I hadn't gone through a lot of trouble to book with her. I did vibe really well with her though. Surprisingly it didn't feel like rumi was as popular when she was here as b hana. I've seen her without makeup and it's ruined her for me so I can't justify paying to see her again LOL.

  15. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with SEA but I know some are particular like that. I thought she was cute, just not DDG. To be fair, none of those four ladies are DDG, or high tier to me. I put all of them as cute. Of course some cuter than the others. It also comes down to preference. Most will either pick Heaven or Rumi as the best looks from that group.
    This is the kind of info that helps people the most. I have different taste in women, so there's a limit to how much I can help people if I list out my own ATFs. But when we each start sharing them in combo with all our differences in opinion, people have a greater chance to dodge the aunties.

    Heaven K is 350 hr GFE! It is much easier to point out the few better priced girls, than the many overpriced ones instead. She is an easy rec if you like a young girl with a very nice face. Natural A cup, good ass.

    Problem Customers
    Rarely in the past, I've had my appointment cancelled because a guy was way too rough, or an ATF left town too soon because guys couldn't understand basic consent. It's normally none of my business what anyone does at incall or how they enjoy it. But I think we all understand those are exceptions because now it becomes our problem too. It's like if my steak is being delivered but another customer takes a bite out of it so I can't enjoy what I ordered. That guy can't make it right to us and he did it on purpose, so he needs to get banned.

    I'm not talking accidents, I'm talking the rare case of hurting a girl or being clearly non-consensual. I've given examples in the past of the extremes and some solutions, so I won't rehash it here.

    The 95% vs the 5%
    Bookers and agencies to some extent ban and share info on the worst offenders, but it's in their own interest to do more. It costs us money. To be clear, 95% of us are paying more money for the problems the 5% cause. To the extent that OTC is actually quite cheap in comparison if the girl likes and trusts you. She is giving me a steep discount beyond the booking fee just to avoid the bottom 5% of people costing us - the people who try to film, who bring illegal drugs, who hurt girls, or are non-consensual.

    Secret Filming
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNc1  [View Original Post]
    Another reason she shared with me was that several dudes surreptitiously tried to record the date without consent.

    Some of you used same lame techniques so she knew what was going on.
    I remember Lime said she avoided OC a long time because one of her first experiences here was secret recording. It was a very bad memory for her, and even though it could happen anywhere it's just human nature that she avoided OC as a result. Many other girls mentioned the same thing. It is so dumb.

    Dumb Drug Problems
    Quote Originally Posted by Nother Monger  [View Original Post]
    But then dudes would bring drugs and see if she will do it with them, or did drugs before seeing her, and it really wasn't her thing. As a courtesy, please stop this kind of behavior. These girls talk back in Korea and shit like this, along with mistreating them, will only make other girls think twice about coming here, or decide not to.
    Some girls have complained of customers pressuring them with illegal drugs, or quit/left due to it. It hurts everyone.

    When it comes to hard drugs, it is the single most important thing to ban. It doesn't belong and it's not what incall is for. In extreme cases it can shut down incalls and already has in the past. And if it really comes to ruin, bookers don't have much to lose to just send a tip to cops to search your place for drugs. Because if you're really fucking it up for everyone else, what else can they do.

    We are not talking about peeing the pool bad, this is taking a dump in the pool bad where everyone gets kicked out.

    I wrote a PSA a while back when 6 LA corgs were shut down over drugs. None of the other corgs were touched, because they didn't bother anyone. Those others are still open to this day. I even remember later meeting a girl who was at one shop right when it was searched by warrant and the girls kicked out. All the girls there were immediately free to go without qustioning, because the warrant had nothing to do with them or even the shop being searched. They and the shop were not the subject of investigation apparently. In other cases where a shop was targeted (this was OC) girls were actually treated as victims and given pamphlets on who they can call if they feel unsafe or need help. Most officers are doing their job and trying to keep people safe, they aren't interested beyond that. LE has a clear idea of priorities and what crosses the line. Girls trying to pay their bills is low on that list for good reason, as long as they don't bother the neighbors.

    The law prioritizes felonies, and drugs are easy to prosecute because you just have to find them and then it's evidence all by itself. No testimony, no he said or she said ambiguity. It's an easy enough case. California is lenient about very many other things. There is a strict distinction between felonies and misdemeaners.

    The Taxpayer
    For certain jurisdictions, first offense misdemeanors for prostitution in California tend to lead to pre-trial diversion. Emphasis on first offense. It is more common in specific counties that simply do not want to fill up jails or prisons from a specific list of misdemeanors. It is why lawyers matter, because a good lawyer will push for this and there is a reasonable chance of getting it in the counties that have such programs. The best case being a 1-day class, mandatory STD testing (good idea!), and a promise not to get into trouble for X months. If completed, it is dismissed and sealed as if it never happened. Meaning it can't even be used against you years later (they will know about it, but it cannot be used as evidence). The goal is to incentivize good behavior and not waste taxes. They have more serious things they want to investigate, like drugs. Even most people who are against all these things agree with these priorities and the idea of scaling punishment / diversion.

    The Legendary Confusion
    By the way, here is an example from another state on exactly why LE focuses on stings rather than AMPs, incalls, strip clubs:
    https://www.abc15.com/news/local-new...-investigation The Legendary Confusion

    LE sets up stings, because a LE posing as a worker or customer can reliably be expected to testify in court. They can avoid committing crimes or being forced to testify in sworn deposition that they committed or even initiated sex acts while on duty. In some cases like above, the officers mistakenly initiated sex acts without the exchange of money, or propositioned for sex rather than the other way around.

    You cannot exchange money for sex acts while on duty. It is a crime.

    So the officers in this case could be charged with trafficking and they are not, said Brad Rideout, an Arizona defense attorney and former prosecutor, who has handled hundreds of prostitution cases in his career. state statute 13-1412: A peace officer commits unlawful sexual conduct by knowingly engaging in sexual contactwith any person who is in the officer's custody orthe subject of an investigation.

    Lawmakers actually went out of their way to write out a law specifically to emphasize that this is a crime by an officer. I am not joking. So, the cases kept getting dismissed with prejudice by judges.

    While everyone is very reluctant to prosecute an officer, actually the main deterrent is it is simply very embarrassing for officers to go through sworn depositions admitting they initiated many sex acts on official record. Acts that were essentialy sexual assault on the part of the officer without any money discussed. Many officers are married. And that is why stings (LE is one party and a real SW or John is the other) are logical and the goto strategy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloAdventure  [View Original Post]
    How about just don't fucking do it? Whatever stealth recorded is going to be shitty anyways.

    I also heard that she was short changed by mongers too. I hope all these people got black listed.
    100% agreed. Secret video isn't even fun to watch, you can look it up on porn sites and you're going to lose interest after it loses novelty. Compare that with JAV or FC2 full consensual video:
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I also posted about de-censored JAV. The quality is still hit and miss, but basically AI decensors the JAV and you can always find a link on javlibrary if you expand the comments (there's usually 1-3 pages of links). You'll need a RG or XM account if you want to download. Or, you can do a search on many other sites:
    https://bustyxxx.cc/?s=IPZZ-727
    https://supjav.com/?s=IPZZ-727

    This one was of Sasaki Saki. Someone mentioned she resembles Katie K and I didn't think so at first, but now I can't unsee it. Screenshots from IPZZ-727 and PRES-103.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7096622 FC2 Research Guide
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...9&d=1772806410 Kinda Katie K if you squint

    Very occasionally, you can get a few JAV girls to perform like that. When it's your own video, it is personalized. It's like the best vacation photos and videos, and in the same way I keep my vacation photos private like a personal treasure. I still jerk off to the better ones 10 or 20 years later.

    While looking up the Sasaki Saki tip, I noticed my old photo guide for Baby Yul's body type. The lookalike has a better curvier body but it's the closest I could find. But Yul has a better face. Closest I could get:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...6&d=1772806410 Baby Yul vs Jvid Model

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape