Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 3687
-
09-27-26 17:46 #3642Regular Member

Posts: 6Saw her this morning. She's worth the premium for me. One the prettiest K-girls for me, up there with Rayne and Shirley. GFE only, MM C-cups, slim. With shapely small ass and tight box. Service was excellent, lots of eye contact and lfk some dfk throughout. English is excellent as she studied in London for half a year. Couple of small tats, one script tat on back hip for reference.
Originally Posted by MikeNc1
[View Original Post]
Ass can be a bit boney in certain positions, but if you angle her ass down a bit, you can alleviate that issue. Will repeat before she heads back to LA.
-
09-27-26 16:37 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 67B Yuju
She has been here for some time.
Anyone have anything to share?
Worth the premium GFR rate for OC?
https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju
-
09-27-26 14:50 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 764Many girls do tell me that SD has an older population but overall genteel customers compared to OC / LA. SD is a retirement destination so the age thing make sense.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 13:22 #3639Senior Member

Posts: 856A Cookie has just started in SD. Nice. 🙏
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 13:13 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 764He's referring to her friend that started with her Cristal / Cookie. She's now relocating to SD.
Originally Posted by BrainLara
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 09:29 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 856Did she say when this very cute friend would visit SD? I did not know there were such rumors about SD. I heard the mongers tend to be older here though.
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 23:59 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 44Shirley
Disappointing she had to leave early, but I finally got to see her! Looks pretty for me even with the work done. Great service with the extra cosplay feature. Hoping she can still come back next year.
-
09-26-26 19:42 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 764Yuna was fine in the beginning. Not really hourglass but neither was she chubby. She's got that slender skinny fat physique going for her, just a little wide in the middle. Spoke Chinese too so that may be a plus for some. Her first two pics of her face is pretty accurate with some P.S. Looks like the same face was overlaid over the body. But more importantly, I think think the price creep really tamped down the hype for her. I want to say she started out at 380/ hr and now she's 450/ hr.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
Edit: I'll leave what I wrote cause I thought OP was referring to Baby Yuna in LA, Yuna in OC is a bit curvy Wasian from what I understand, but butterface. I think that comment scared a lot of people away, myself included.
-
09-26-26 19:34 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 764The Korean entertainment industry has by and large redefined conventional beauty standards for both men and women in Korea. They have exported an image that is far from what a typical everyday Korean would look like. Prime example is Jenny of Blackpink. If you strip out her name recognition and ties to the K-pop industry, IMHO, she looks like a cute Asian girl with some SEA features. That's a hill I'll die on LOL.
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 16:08 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 221Anyone seen Yuna (get9)?
I'm surprised she's been around as long as she has and there isn't any info on her. Pictures are enticing but I'm very curious if she has a sexy hourglass body or she's a chubby girl who's good at taking pictures LOL. If anyone can comment how accurate her pictures are and how her service is, it would be much appreciated. I like dfk and a lot of foreplay so any intel on those matters are also appreciated.
TIA,
M.
-
09-26-26 14:56 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 148I thought heylie was perfectly cute enough but she does look more sea than korean. Its probably the tan that most will have an issue with if they relied on ai slop pictures. Then again many Koreans don't look korean either. She said a very cute friend would be going to San Diego and I suggested she go too but she's worried about rumors that San diegans are too rough and confirmed that the booker (s) are less than helpful in that regard.
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 14:44 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 171And sometimes getting banned from one girl doesn't mean they are banned from the rest of the roster so the cycle just continues.
Originally Posted by NotherMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 14:04 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 136Shirley told me of a few dudes she told the booker to blacklist but the thing is, girls get tired of having to deal with that shit all the time. Ban one, another just pops up.
Originally Posted by ResilientJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 03:57 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 200Exactly. Don't record without consent. Don't be a creep. Simple.
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
It can legit cause trauma. Not cool.
-
09-26-26 00:54 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 764Preaching to the choir unfortunately. Unless the bookers actually decide to step up and properly wield the ban hammers around than its for naught. Mongers with unsavory intentions will still be lurking around until the next victim arrives. For my part, I always encourage the girls to complain / report the problem to the booker that the monger booked through and the owner, then issue a personal BL from the girl. These girls do talk when they get back and they act as a lead to other girls that may want to try it. Conversely, if they share shitty experiences then the US might not be their first pick to work. It'll serve us right if we don't get HYAs or returning superstars because of it. We're rather eating pretty well in OC right now but those of us who have been around for awhile will remember the severe droughts we've had.
Originally Posted by NotherMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






