Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 2492 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37321
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/325537117790

    Anyone seen her yet? Body looks sexy with them perky tittys. Might toftt if not.
    Not worth the price tag. Bbj is mediocre at best. Sexy body but not enthusiastic. She's very arrogant attitude.

  2. #37320

    Sketchy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...0/265401766667

    So I went to see this girl for a double with someone else. I get there, and the girl from the picture takes my money and immediately hits me with the whole, "I have to go pay for the room" spiel. Meanwhile, I'm sitting in the room with the other girl. I think it's a little fishy, but at this point I'm not too concerned.

    We're making small talk when the first girl comes back and asks if I can leave and come back in an hour. I tell her no. Then she switches it up and says someone is coming to check the room, and if I leave for about half an hour, I can come back.

    Yeah, okay. We all know that's bullshit.

    So I tell her, "Give me my money back and I'll leave. " Of course, suddenly she doesn't have any money. I tell her, "Then you better give me something. " She says all she has is drugs. At this point I'm irritated, so I tell her, "Then give me that. ".

    Now she's arguing that I have to leave but can come back later. Then she starts saying she's going to call somebody to get me out. I tell her, "Go get them, because I'm not leaving until I either get what I paid for or get my money back. ".

    Then there's a knock at the door.

    Another girl walks in, and I find out it's her daughter. Of course, she's on drugs too and asking for stuff. So now I'm standing in this room with three women, no money, and dick still unsucked.

    The other girl has basically gone nonverbal at this point. She's not saying anything. The mom is arguing with her daughter, trying to get her to leave, and I'm basically just standing there repeating, "You've got to give me something. ".

    Finally, the mom looks at me and goes, "Well, how quick can you cum?

    I'm thinking, What the hell is my life right now?

    But the daughter still won't leave. Then ANOTHER woman shows up, and at this point I'm just looking around like, "Yo, this is so stupid. How do I keep getting myself into these situations?

    Thankfully, that woman tells the daughter she can go hang out in her room, so the two of them finally leave. The mom turns to me and basically says, "Alright, I'll do it real quick. ".

    When she starts, I'm still thinking about the fact that I paid for two people, so I ask, "What about your friend? I paid for both. ".

    She tells me, "I think she's busy. ".

    At that point, I'm completely over the whole situation. I just let her finish me off so I could get the hell out of there.

  3. #37319

    Lolo

    Messaged the other night. Comms were spotty. She finally said she was available. Sent her the address for outcall. Said she's waiting on an Uber and that was it. No more communication. Why say you're coming when you're not? It still baffles me why they do this but want to complain about getting ghosted all the time.

  4. #37318

    LuLu

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #37317

    Tall Redhead Cassie

    She is tall and nicely thick. She was nice. As I was leaving I messaged her back to see if we can go again. She was all about it. I had to hit it twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214812404

  6. #37316

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about a month ago but the house she had me come to was so trifling, dog shit and piss everywhere and had the nerve to have her baby living in that mess. Thought about turning her into cps because no baby should live in that. It stunk so bad I threw up. But she went for 80.
    I opted for the outcall. Glad I did now. I would have turned around and walked out.

  7. #37315
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653

    Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.
    I seen her about a month ago but the house she had me come to was so trifling, dog shit and piss everywhere and had the nerve to have her baby living in that mess. Thought about turning her into cps because no baby should live in that. It stunk so bad I threw up. But she went for 80.

  8. #37314

    Skiddish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back at a house in Chester that she says she was moving, I was a little skeptical of the reports about working with enforcement but I talked to her for a good few days to get the real deal about that & I figured that would not be at a private residence, service was so so I won't repeat too many rules & our service was on a bean bag chair on the floor.
    I had seen her at least 3-4 times up until a few weeks ago, but honestly it was too much of a hassle, as damn near everytime I hit her up she would say go somewhere and not even have a room yet and then drag you across town to a different location. I just stopped hitting her up, cause it seems like she doesn't have a room until the moment you confirm with her. Honestly that might be why people are saying she could be moving funny, cause it seems like a set up for any type of bs. Literally had me show up to a place in deep in Chester and then goes actually I don't have a room there but I should be able to get a room in south richmond, met up just apologized and didn't even act like she just wasted over 2 hours of my time.

  9. #37313

    Latina Catfish

    Stopped by this one at the typical place alot of the latinas be at, but instead of a cute figured chick I'm met by a more seasoned lady who wasnt bad looking but wasnt my preference. Didn't speak a lick of english and only did cash or zelle, luckily I had neither. If you lik them older go ahead but the pics and irl did not match.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/204582698064

  10. #37312

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    There was post about her working with the law to get mongers. I never saw her but the report sure help me steer clear.
    I saw her a few months back at a house in Chester that she says she was moving, I was a little skeptical of the reports about working with enforcement but I talked to her for a good few days to get the real deal about that & I figured that would not be at a private residence, service was so so I won't repeat too many rules & our service was on a bean bag chair on the floor.

  11. #37311

    Amputee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/325537117790

    Anyone seen her yet? Body looks sexy with them perky tittys. Might toftt if not.

  12. #37310
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.
    I will have to see her again and see if she loosens up some. She would not let me be rough. Told me to be easy she doesn't like it rough. LOL. She has a nice little body on her though. And no sign of using is always great.

  13. #37309
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one
    Forgot to add.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5989bd09aa0e.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc7b6847b08e.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails merged-image-2026-09-26T21-21-19 (1)-compressed.jpg‎   download - 2026-09-26T173138.925.jpg‎  

  14. #37308

    Skinny and Lucky

    Say hi to their pimp whoever that might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/214610653

    Had a dream with this one. Says she's 24 but looks around 18-20. Immature. Body is nice though. Bbj was lacking. No dt. Kitty gets really wet but loose. I'm no little guy either. She won't let you get deep and hard. Might repeat just to see her sexy body from the back again. $1. 2 qv YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Had FaceTimed her last night they both work for the same dude saw all three of them on the train together.

    This is her friend
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Recognized the face -- she first came to RIC October 2022 -- and has been up and down the eastern from NY to here. However good to know she gives good service at a reasonable price!

    My bet is she has a controlling pimp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a chance on this one and glad I did, a lot better looking in person. She is just starting out and I could tell, she was a little timid at the beginning but she loosened up. She made sure to show me her I'd because she said she knows she looks young. Nice tight body not the greatest bbj but not the worst either. Strapped up for the main event and she climbed on top and rode me for a few then I got behind her for some k9. She said don't be too rough so I started off easy then picked up the pace, she took a pretty good pounding with no complaints. The cat was good and after a few I pulled the rubber off and shot it on her cute little ass. Cleaned up and chatted a bit, she's from manassas says she need some cash and a friend of hers got her started. Said she's leaving tonight. I asked her when she is coming back and she said probably next weekend. QV $. 5 but it was worth it imo for some fresh meat with no signs the monkey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147829792

  15. #37307

    Maylin

    If any one has any positive updates about his lady please PM me. Thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...0.htm?cat=1224

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape