Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1637 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24511
    Also just rambling here but have girls who have advertised as "freaks" or "nympho" lived up to it in your experience? Only ever once for me, usually disappointing. And maybe its just me but. For one, I'm all for girls taking what ever measure to protect themselves, especially in this field of work, not against it. But personally, I would assume nympho and freak would at the very least be open for BBJ? Is that just me? Or am I just a degenerate? Probably degenerate.

  2. #24510

    Haitian Baily

    Probably belongs in the PG county thread but her previous add said she does outcalls to Baltimore and plus PG thread gets no traction so posting here.

    Saw Ebony Bailey and didn't see any reviews so decided to TOFTT. Comms are kinda bad takes awhile to respond, and while she usually does outcalls, she only did incalls at the time (car was messed up). Anyway was a little pushing during the texts but eventually agree to a time place and price. Get to her place in temple hills for a standard QV, she is alot more chill in person then her texts, looks like her photos nice petite ebony spinner with a bubble butt. We chat pay the 120 donation and then get down too it. Asked if I wanted CFS or BBj, went with BBJ, which got me going. Get her up in doggy, and her ass looks great and her pussy is tight too. Fuck her while she fucks me back for a minute, blow into the bag, then am on my way. Decent QV, would repeat. Actually tried to repeat but couldn't cause like I said comms are bad. But she's my type. And definitely seems like the menu would open up with another visit (or just more $$ haha).

    https://callescort.org/240-801-1936
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails petie.jpg‎   wonbaile.jpg‎   haitianbail.jpg‎  

  3. #24509
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    You never even seen her. LOL.

    Well I actually saw her today, No she is NOT the Mandy you are talking about, I've seen her too in the past, I know exactly who you are talking about. Just saying you owe me one. This Amanda was chill, just average. And if you would have read the site there was a review on this Amanda a couple weeks ago. She was ok, but not great, I would see her again, but only in a pinch, nothing special. I did the actual research.

    - Sniff.
    Is this the provider you dated?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0358.jpg‎  

  4. #24508
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    You never even seen her. LOL.

    Well I actually saw her today, No she is NOT the Mandy you are talking about, I've seen her too in the past, I know exactly who you are talking about. Just saying you owe me one. This Amanda was chill, just average. And if you would have read the site there was a review on this Amanda a couple weeks ago. She was ok, but not great, I would see her again, but only in a pinch, nothing special. I did the actual research.

    - Sniff.
    I never said anything about Mandy.

    The person in the ad their name is Manda phone number ends in 4141. The monger on this site was looking for some Intel on Manda in Rosedale. My search led to STG worldwide advertising for content. If you visited the provider that's only selling content in worldwide advertising. Why not put up a review. The monger on this site is referring to a Callescort ad in Rosedale phone number ends in 4141. It's the same woman on STG and Callescort.

    Amanda aka Manda is in the photo below. She is also in Rosedale. She's also in the rip off report and currently goes by Manda.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0355.jpeg‎  

  5. #24507

    Research LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    You owe me one. Research is not your strong point. The better you are at research the better you are at not wasting your donation. Just my speculation only a guess there's a girl out in Rosedale named Amanda. Also goes by Manda. Is this her I don't know, but I haven't seen her ad in a little while. It's always possible. She's using fake pics but here's the ad I found. What is this person offering? They do have the same phone number. On both ads. The one ad only takes digital currency. Could it be this is her side hustle? The ad is listed in worldwide content.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/world...t/092372314942
    You never even seen her. LOL.

    Well I actually saw her today, No she is NOT the Mandy you are talking about, I've seen her too in the past, I know exactly who you are talking about. Just saying you owe me one. This Amanda was chill, just average. And if you would have read the site there was a review on this Amanda a couple weeks ago. She was ok, but not great, I would see her again, but only in a pinch, nothing special. I did the actual research.

    - Sniff.

  6. #24506
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolwut993  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I saw her last year. Pics are accurate-ish. It's all very by the numbers.
    Do you recall the donation for this one? You can DM if easier. Thanks.

  7. #24505
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced asian girls on call escort. Want to know if they legi.
    Some are some aren't. I've had coupe from there over the past few years. Then you'll get these with somewhat obvious signs that they are posting from outside the country. There are lot of fakes there though. Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3180.jpg‎  

  8. #24504

    RE: Chewy

    Someone always thinks the crazy hooker will be normal for them. These ladies are like Russian roulette, but less stable. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    Dang I've had my eyes on this one. I'm wondering if I go for a hh if the attitude might change.

  9. #24503
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Chewy. She was friends with Treasure the 4'11 petite blonde spinner. You might remember her she's shaved the side of her head. Fantastic little ass on her. When I was over there doing a date, they were having a some type of fallout. I wasn't trying to be in the middle of a fight. I did get to see her nasty side. She's a big girl. There's lots of ass on that woman. Her ad from 2024 says she's petite. There's nothing petite about her. The times I met her (chewy) her personality would go from happy to angry pretty quick. Even though it was a short sample size. I wasn't interested dating her because of negative vibes. She also seemed more into quick visits versus half hour or hour visits. I got the impression she was just trying to get you in and out as fast as possible. That's not the type of date I'm looking for. This would be back in late 2024 before Treasure left for Florida.

    Sorry to read about your poor experience. Sometimes providers fall on hard times and its rough for everyone.
    Dang I've had my eyes on this one. I'm wondering if I go for a hh if the attitude might change.

  10. #24502

    Callescort

    Anyone experienced asian girls on call escort. Want to know if they legi.

  11. #24501
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Chewy. She was friends with Treasure the 4'11 petite blonde spinner. You might remember her she's shaved the side of her head. Fantastic little ass on her. When I was over there doing a date, they were having a some type of fallout. I wasn't trying to be in the middle of a fight. I did get to see her nasty side. She's a big girl. There's lots of ass on that woman. Her ad from 2024 says she's petite. There's nothing petite about her. The times I met her (chewy) her personality would go from happy to angry pretty quick. Even though it was a short sample size. I wasn't interested dating her because of negative vibes. She also seemed more into quick visits versus half hour or hour visits. I got the impression she was just trying to get you in and out as fast as possible. That's not the type of date I'm looking for. This would be back in late 2024 before Treasure left for Florida.

    Sorry to read about your poor experience. Sometimes providers fall on hard times and its rough for everyone.
    You're right! Nothing petite about that, she's a 5' X 5' LOL.

  12. #24500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Any intell on her? Thanks https://callescort.org/443-523-4141.
    You owe me one. Research is not your strong point. The better you are at research the better you are at not wasting your donation. Just my speculation only a guess there's a girl out in Rosedale named Amanda. Also goes by Manda. Is this her I don't know, but I haven't seen her ad in a little while. It's always possible. She's using fake pics but here's the ad I found. What is this person offering? They do have the same phone number. On both ads. The one ad only takes digital currency. Could it be this is her side hustle? The ad is listed in worldwide content.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/world...t/092372314942

  13. #24499

    Chewy

    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...a2161124006a6b

    All I wanted to do was drop in before work for a QV. I've seen her before for longer and she was pleasant. This time she was just a total *****. Hope she sees this bc ill never see her again LOL.

    Stank compulsive liar. Stank smelly pussy. Stank attitude. Stank services (Doesn't suck dick, only does doggy). Just all around a bad vibe. Claims I was shorting her $1 and I wasn't after a recount. Lies about having to be picked up for work etc just really negative honestly. But yea, easiest block of the day. Avoid avoid avoid.
    She goes by Chewy. She was friends with Treasure the 4'11 petite blonde spinner. You might remember her she's shaved the side of her head. Fantastic little ass on her. When I was over there doing a date, they were having a some type of fallout. I wasn't trying to be in the middle of a fight. I did get to see her nasty side. She's a big girl. There's lots of ass on that woman. Her ad from 2024 says she's petite. There's nothing petite about her. The times I met her (chewy) her personality would go from happy to angry pretty quick. Even though it was a short sample size. I wasn't interested dating her because of negative vibes. She also seemed more into quick visits versus half hour or hour visits. I got the impression she was just trying to get you in and out as fast as possible. That's not the type of date I'm looking for. This would be back in late 2024 before Treasure left for Florida.

    Sorry to read about your poor experience. Sometimes providers fall on hard times and its rough for everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0349.jpg‎  

  14. #24498

    Info.

    Any intell on her? Thanks https://callescort.org/443-523-4141.

  15. #24497
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolwut993  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I saw her last year. Pics are accurate-ish. It's all very by the numbers.
    Thanks for the info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape