Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 529 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7917

    Nykee from Fort Myers

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...d/276502302124

    Hey brothers, I saw Nykee when she was visiting us for a few days. I had seen her before a few times and had great experiences. So jumped at the chance to see her again. Overall not much has changed, easy communication and set up. Mid level hotel, clean and no drama. She looks like the pictures but she has put on a few pounds, maybe had a baby since I saw her I don't know and didn't ask. She's super friendly, no rush. BBBJ cfs multiple positions. I'd recommend and plan on reaching out again next time she's around.

  2. #7916

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMachine  [View Original Post]
    Cute little young spinner there until end of month. Poor English but you can just pick her up and put her where you want her!
    I remember them randomly texting me with photos which I didn't appreciate! I will decide if I go to them or ML (my go to spot).

  3. #7915

    Paramount

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    That number is correct.

    curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?
    Cute little young spinner there until end of month. Poor English but you can just pick her up and put her where you want her!

  4. #7914

    See 7904

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394
    That is who I saw and reported in post #7904. Nice lady based on my 20 min encounter. Not a young body, her attitude and performance made up for it.

  5. #7913

    Ashley

    I know there are a few out there but anyone seen this Ashley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/066713776394

  6. #7912

    Thats not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.
    That number is correct.

    curious if anyone has been to paramount recently?

  7. #7911

    Cat

    Can anyone please share some info on her?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #7910

    Recommendations

    Gents,

    In on vacation and looking for recommendations to help with relaxing. What are your thoughts? Thanks!

  9. #7909

    AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd

    Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.

  10. #7908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Working with a new browser

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyNoah  [View Original Post]
    Do you you have another link?

    BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.

    I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.

    Please let me know.
    Doesn't let me copy / paste links that easy. Her name is Lily, hopefully Skip will allow you to search by name.

  11. #7907
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyNoah  [View Original Post]
    Do you you have another link?

    BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.

    I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.

    Please let me know.
    She was in Ruskin the other day. Also goes by Daisy I believe. Check the St pete boards, I THINK there were some reviews underDaisy.

  12. #7906

    The Ad is gone Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
    Do you you have another link?

    BTW has anyone seen this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...y/438259001304.

    I don't like that she just wants digital pay. Something's Fishy there.

    Please let me know.

  13. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
    The lady I saw when I answered this ad, was a late 40's slender (my personal definition) blonde 5'7 ish a bit hunched, with rounded curved shoulders. Not a judgement just a description of the lady. Soft naturals. I loooove soft naturals. She started with a soft nail scratch on my plexus and privates, a first for me, that felt real good. I asked her if she can use her toy and she complied, started using it on her clit and also vibrating my privates, niceee it felt so good. BBJ, CFS all positions. Good person with outgoing personality. Good perf, reasonable donation, may repeat.

    RN out.

  14. #7904

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.
    I concur I recently saw her and as you said a small bbw. I guess the pics are accurate, but I was hoping for smaller, but she was pleasant, agreeable, didn't rush, no complaining, a successful encounter. Only thing weird / different with me was she left her glasses on the whole time. https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.

  15. #7903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    A new one for me

    Saturday afternoon, after eating some Thai rice, I decided to try for a double header. That morning I hit Roxi and now I was going to hit another. This one was a new one, been in Sarasota since July, down from North Florida. A blonde, small bbw, 5'7. Nice hotel by the airport. After some small chit-chat, we got naked and bbj took place, nice and slow. I wasn't sure if BBBJ was on the table. Mr. Black responded and after covering up, got her on her hands and knees on the bed. I penetrated her and stroked with no care in the world, knowing I already had released earlier in Roxi. Switched to mish, slipped back in and got back to stroking that pussy. No problems, no worries, no clockwatching, as I continued stroking her, some fast, some slow and then a tingle in the spine and balls, cream escaped from Mr. Black. Another one has made the team! https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/433588363840.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape