Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Love Spa Sponsor Thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Why I'm closing this thread for a week

    You already know why.

    If you do it again it will be a month.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by SocalVibes-shill  [View Original Post]
    So I was in Portland for a very short time for work. A buddy of mine told me about a couple of local spas within an Uber ride to where I was staying. Settled on Love Spa. I texted to see who was there and was given the line-up. Did some research and settled on Zoey who I guess just arrived after some time away. So glad I did!

    I was greeted at the door by Zoey and her cleavage was showing. I am for sure a breast man. I would guess she is a C cup. I like D cup and bigger, but am starting to appreciate a great set regardless of size. Plus they are disproportionate to her frame, so woo hoo! Any ways, I had just showered so I was clean. We get to the room and I settle the tab ahead of time so we can just get into it. Her English is pretty good so no need for a translator app if I kept things basic. Skip the massage. We disrobe and I sit on the table. I'm 6'3" so I tend to tower over the girls so I have learned to sit on the table so we can DFK. Plus, this lets them get close and they tend to straddle me this way with their legs on the table sitting on my lap. We start with LFK that eventually goes to DFK. Her skin is nice and soft. Also my first chance to feel her tits which are phenomenal! I am a go slow guy. We lay down and DFK and mutual touch. I eventually go down her body stopping at her tits for a while. She seems responsive. I can never tell if they're acting or not. I then go down for DATY. She was nice and clean so I really enjoyed it. We eventually went to 69. Even better.

    After a while she asked if I wanted to fuck and I asked her if it was ok to just finish via BBBJCIM. She agreed. I was just in that mood this time. I was kind of close anyways so it didn't take long. Great technique. She could almost deep throat my avg 6". Close enough for me. Eventually I short my load. She spits it out. Rinse with blue toast. And then we cuddle naked and talk for a while. Nice soft touching of each others bodies as we chit chat. It was nice. Wish I was here longer to see her again. Don't miss out fellas!

  2. #40

    Terrible Love

    I have hardly posted any reports because I usually follow my own path and take hints where I can, but I really feel like I need to speak up about this place. This was easily one of the worst experiences I've had at an establishment like this.

    After having several enjoyable experiences here over the years, I decided to stop by and arrange a two-girl session. I spoke with the first woman I met and explained what I was looking for and how much I was willing to spend, which was enough for two. She asked for the full amount up front so she could bring in the second woman. I paid, she brought the second woman in, and things started almost immediately.

    From the beginning, the experience was incredibly chaotic. I felt practically smothered once things got going, with clothing being pulled over my face, hands going everywhere, and very little coordination between the two women. I became pretty uncomfortable and asked them to slow things down. When I tried motioning to one of them that I wasn't enjoying what was happening, she gave me a look as though I had seriously offended her.

    After another minute of them continuing and seemingly trying to figure out who was going to take the lead, I had enough and called the session off. At that point, I figured I would at least try to cut my losses and recover some of the money I had paid. Instead, the women simply motioned for me to leave as though my time was already over.

    I got dressed and sat in the lobby, asking if I could receive at least a partial refund given how chaotic and unsatisfactory the experience had been. Instead, I was met with the women gathering their belongings and getting ready to leave for lunch. There was no attempt to address what had happened or offer any sort of resolution.

    I realize this could easily come across as a complaint from someone who simply didn't get the experience he wanted, but this went beyond that. The service itself was extremely poor, and I don't feel it was remotely worth what I paid.

    I actually returned later hoping to speak with the mamasan or someone else in charge about what had happened. Instead, the women I encountered grabbed me by the shirt, walked me outside, and pointed toward a car while filming it with a phone and asking whether it was my car. I have no idea what that situation was about. Whether there had been some other incident or something else going on, it was an incredibly bizarre way to end an already terrible experience. After years of having positive experiences here, I was genuinely shocked by how poorly this visit was handled from beginning to end.

    Stay clear of Love.

  3. #39

    Terrible Love

    I have hardly posted any reports because I usually follow my own path and take hints where I can, but I really feel like I need to speak up about this place. This was easily one of the worst experiences I've had at an establishment like this.

    After having several enjoyable experiences here over the years, I decided to stop by and arrange a two-girl session. I spoke with the first woman I met and explained what I was looking for and how much I was willing to spend, which was enough for two. She asked for the full amount up front so she could bring in the second woman. I paid, she brought the second woman in, and things started almost immediately.

    From the beginning, the experience was incredibly chaotic. I felt practically smothered once things got going, with clothing being pulled over my face, hands going everywhere, and very little coordination between the two women. I became pretty uncomfortable and asked them to slow things down. When I tried motioning to one of them that I wasn't enjoying what was happening, she gave me a look as though I had seriously offended her.

    After another minute of them continuing and seemingly trying to figure out who was going to take the lead, I had enough and called the session off. At that point, I figured I would at least try to cut my losses and recover some of the money I had paid. Instead, the women simply motioned for me to leave as though my time was already over.

    I got dressed and sat in the lobby, asking if I could receive at least a partial refund given how chaotic and unsatisfactory the experience had been. Instead, I was met with the women gathering their belongings and getting ready to leave for lunch. There was no attempt to address what had happened or offer any sort of resolution.

    I realize this could easily come across as a complaint from someone who simply didn't get the experience he wanted, but this went beyond that. The service itself was extremely poor, and I don't feel it was remotely worth what I paid.

    I actually returned later hoping to speak with the mamasan or someone else in charge about what had happened. Instead, the women I encountered grabbed me by the shirt, walked me outside, and pointed toward a car while filming it with a phone and asking whether it was my car. I have no idea what that situation was about. Whether there had been some other incident or something else going, it was an incredibly bizarre way to end an already terrible experience. After years of having positive experiences here, I was genuinely shocked by how poorly this visit was handled from beginning to end.

    Stay clear of Love.

  4. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Would repeat maybe. Still think I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere.
    It is indeed a YMMV hobby.

  5. #37

    Zoey

    Stopped by love for the first time in over a year. My last few experiences were less than great. I've read about zoey in the past and decided to try and see her. I was greeted by another lady, couldn't make out her name but she had some nice tits on her, however she didn't look all that attractive to me so I asked for Zoey. She told me zoey would be back in 3 minutes so I sat and waited. I do like having monitors in all the rooms, it at least lets us know when someone is about to walk in. Zoey came in after a few minutes and she looked really cute. Can never guess ages accurately but I'd place her between 25-30 ish.

    Nice natural tits, a little belly, and no butt. But her face was really cute. Quick rub down then onto the fun. I think I over paid tbh, but I think I'm used to the "regular" rates I get at candy, what I paid here might be more inline with what other people pay at most shops.

    CBJ (a little disappointing when she popped the cover on), doggy, then mish. In and out in like 15 minutes. She was cute, friendly, and fun. I think I'm more used to the service I get elsewhere, there was no BBBJ, no dfk, or crazy riding.

    Would repeat maybe. Still think I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart003  [View Original Post]
    Was curious about Lisa based on another review which mentioned her weight. Scheduled an appointment. 5'4" - 5'5" around 100 lb, C enhanced with med sized nips, shaved, about 1/2" inner labia, few tattoos. I prefer skinner frames. Picture on the right looks like her face. Service was good, dfk, sloppy bbj, 69, cg, missionary, finished in the bag with doggy. Likes to moan during. Can take it a bit rough. I Prefer to finish with cim but she wanted extra. Otherwise was a good session.
    Thank you for the review, I have sent you a private message on how to get $20 off your next session.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSwords  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully not too late for the house fee discount. Just saw this promotion.

    Visited on 9/15 and was greeted by Candy, who closely matched the image provided here with a perky body. Paid for 45 minutes and received an overall satisfying massage with transition to main event after some teasing. Switched among several positions after beginning with BBBJ and was a pleasurable time.
    The idea behind review is to help the girl while she is here and your review is posted after she has left, but we will send you a code to use anyway for your next visit.

    Thank you for the review.

  8. #34

    Candy review

    Hopefully not too late for the house fee discount. Just saw this promotion.

    Visited on 9/15 and was greeted by Candy, who closely matched the image provided here with a perky body. Paid for 45 minutes and received an overall satisfying massage with transition to main event after some teasing. Switched among several positions after beginning with BBBJ and was a pleasurable time.

  9. #33

    October 1st already and we have a new rotation for you. Who will be the first to review these 2 lovely ladies?


    💗 Love Spa current Roster 10/1/26
    💖 Zoey
    💖 Amelia

    ⭕ Appointments are always recommended. No one likes to be interrupted - even you.

    Have fun and leave us your reviews. Our girls absolutely love to read them!
    Think of this as a safe zone. You are allowed to leave a quick write up or a penthouse forum letter here without fear of being banned or labelled as long as you do NOT mention tip or donation of any kind

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    45 minute massage $60
    60 minute massage $70
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only

    💗 Love Spa
    📍 Portland
    📞 971-427-5900

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amelia.jpg‎   Zoey.jpg‎  

  10. #32

    Love Spa- Zoey. Worth the Visit

    So I was in Portland for a very short time for work. A buddy of mine told me about a couple of local spas within an Uber ride to where I was staying. Settled on Love Spa. I texted to see who was there and was given the line-up. Did some research and settled on Zoey who I guess just arrived after some time away. So glad I did!

    I was greeted at the door by Zoey and her cleavage was showing. I am for sure a breast man. I would guess she is a C cup. I like D cup and bigger, but am starting to appreciate a great set regardless of size. Plus they are disproportionate to her frame, so woo hoo! Any ways, I had just showered so I was clean. We get to the room and I settle the tab ahead of time so we can just get into it. Her English is pretty good so no need for a translator app if I kept things basic. Skip the massage. We disrobe and I sit on the table. I'm 6'3" so I tend to tower over the girls so I have learned to sit on the table so we can DFK. Plus, this lets them get close and they tend to straddle me this way with their legs on the table sitting on my lap. We start with LFK that eventually goes to DFK. Her skin is nice and soft. Also my first chance to feel her tits which are phenomenal! I am a go slow guy. We lay down and DFK and mutual touch. I eventually go down her body stopping at her tits for a while. She seems responsive. I can never tell if they're acting or not. I then go down for DATY. She was nice and clean so I really enjoyed it. We eventually went to 69. Even better.

    After a while she asked if I wanted to fuck and I asked her if it was ok to just finish via BBBJCIM. She agreed. I was just in that mood this time. I was kind of close anyways so it didn't take long. Great technique. She could almost deep throat my avg 6". Close enough for me. Eventually I short my load. She spits it out. Rinse with blue toast. And then we cuddle naked and talk for a while. Nice soft touching of each others bodies as we chit chat. It was nice. Wish I was here longer to see her again. Don't miss out fellas!

  11. #31

    Lisa

    Got to meet Lisa today. So beautiful, slender body, sensual attitude, was an amazing session. Thank you very much.

  12. #30

    Lisa

    Was curious about Lisa based on another review which mentioned her weight. Scheduled an appointment. 5'4" - 5'5" around 100 lb, C enhanced with med sized nips, shaved, about 1/2" inner labia, few tattoos. I prefer skinner frames. Picture on the right looks like her face. Service was good, dfk, sloppy bbj, 69, cg, missionary, finished in the bag with doggy. Likes to moan during. Can take it a bit rough. I Prefer to finish with cim but she wanted extra. Otherwise was a good session.

  13. #29

    We have an unexpected rotation change that will hopefully be here through the rest of the month. Please welcome the lovely Lisa and Sunny


    💗 Love Spa current Roster 9/26/26
    💖 Lisa
    💖 Sunny

    ⭕ Appointments are always recommended. No one likes to be interrupted - even you.

    Have fun and leave us your reviews. Our girls absolutely love to read them!
    Think of this as a safe zone. You are allowed to leave a quick write up or a penthouse forum letter here without fear of being banned or labelled as long as you do NOT mention tip or donation of any kind

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    45 minute massage $60
    60 minute massage $70
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only

    💗 Love Spa
    📍 Portland
    📞 971-427-5900

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa 1.jpg‎   Lisa 2.jpg‎  

  14. #28

    Hump Day is upon us, happy Wednesday. Don't forget, leave a review and get $20 off your next House Fee


    💗 Love Spa current Roster 9/23/26
    💖 Candy
    Candy is 5'5 and 118lbs. She has a 34C chest and medium length hair with a shaved kitty. No tattoos and a slight golden complexion. She is that cool drink of water that you will be looking for!
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7714745
    💖 Lucy
    Lucy is 5'3, 112lbs with MM 34C Cups. She has no tattoos and a shaved kitty for petting. Lucy specializes in the GFE sessions.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710364
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709625
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7709403
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7710652

    ⭕ Appointments are always recommended. No one likes to be interrupted - even you.

    Have fun and leave us your reviews. Our girls absolutely love to read them!
    Think of this as a safe zone. You are allowed to leave a quick write up or a penthouse forum letter here without fear of being banned or labelled as long as you do NOT mention tip or donation of any kind

    House Fees
    30 minute massage $50
    45 minute massage $60
    60 minute massage $70
    Tips are discussed with your massage therapist only

    💗 Love Spa
    📍 Portland
    📞 971-427-5900


  15. #27

    💗Love Spa
    OK guys, we want to run a special starting today for the rest of the month. It is as simple as this. Leave a REAL review (they will be verified) in THIS thread. Once it is verified, I will send you a code for $20 off your House Fee for your next visit.

    💸


    BUT NO MENTION OF TIP OR DONATION


    💗 Love Spa
    📍 Portland
    📞 971-427-5900


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape