Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 300 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4493

    Any latina house recommend?

    Any latina houses recommend?

  2. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by Jplail  [View Original Post]
    Wow is all I can say. I was in Miami. Went in with Amy and ready to travel 4 hours again. Left very well pleased. Very well pleased. Right after had a session with Candy and ohhhh man. Next time I'm seeing both for 4 hand experience. 2. 0 each but I see I could have gotten for 1. 6.
    Was offered the same deal but didn't bring enough cash. Next time I'll remember to have a little extra for sure, the 4 hand does sound like an interesting experience.

  3. #4491
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolOnTheHill7  [View Original Post]
    Natural D's?
    Didn't ask but they felt pretty natural to me.

  4. #4490

    Sheeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Got word of these two being there. Anybody seen them yet or can deacribe them?
    Wow is all I can say. I was in Miami. Went in with Amy and ready to travel 4 hours again. Left very well pleased. Very well pleased. Right after had a session with Candy and ohhhh man. Next time I'm seeing both for 4 hand experience. 2. 0 each but I see I could have gotten for 1. 6.

  5. #4489

    Lj angela

    Quote Originally Posted by FinaFan87  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. The young and hot factor with Jane can only go so far. She can vary widely based on her mood that day. I window shopped the other day and the tall MILF type one (I believe Angela is her name) looks very intriguing. Will report back on findings.
    Yep, Angela is her name. Having tried both Jane and Angela, I'd say the experience is the same. Angels is slightly a bit more enthusiastic. Save the cash.

  6. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryPickle  [View Original Post]
    In the Miami area for work and meetings wrapped up earlier than expected, and with some time to kill, I figured I'd explore the area and see if I could find a decent "massage. " Ended up choosing 168 based on all the good reviews, ended up meeting Ivy and had a great time.

    She was rocking a t-shirt and jeans combo which highlighted her figure well, long brown hair down, and had that relaxed smile that immediately tells you you're probably in good hands. She's a petite little thing at around 5'2" and maybe 110 pounds, but put together exactly the way that I appreciate. Maybe 30 years old if I had to guess, but I can never tell with these Asian women LOL. All I know is that in my eyes, she looked young and gorgeous. Ivy's got a lovely rack of D's up top, a nicely shaped backside, and a very balanced figure overall. Nothing overdone. Just naturally easy on the eyes. Very friendly, warm, and energetic.

    Menu-wise, she offers many of the standard options you'd expect from a solid AMP, including BBBJ, CFS, DFK, and GFE. For the DFK fans out there, Ivy definitely enjoys kissing, which adds a lot to the overall chemistry. I do enjoy DFK and Ivy was happy to reciprocate. She loves to kiss and has that playful vibe where you can tell she genuinely enjoys making the session fun instead of watching the clock. I was immediately hooked.

    Total damage for half an hour was 220. I paid 60 up front for house and then negotiated 160 additional for everything. Would definitely repeat with her.
    Natural D's?

  7. #4487

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryPickle  [View Original Post]
    In the Miami area for work and meetings wrapped up earlier than expected, and with some time to kill, I figured I'd explore the area and see if I could find a decent "massage. " Ended up choosing 168 based on all the good reviews, ended up meeting Ivy and had a great time.

    She was rocking a t-shirt and jeans combo which highlighted her figure well, long brown hair down, and had that relaxed smile that immediately tells you you're probably in good hands. She's a petite little thing at around 5'2" and maybe 110 pounds, but put together exactly the way that I appreciate. Maybe 30 years old if I had to guess, but I can never tell with these Asian women LOL. All I know is that in my eyes, she looked young and gorgeous. Ivy's got a lovely rack of D's up top, a nicely shaped backside, and a very balanced figure overall. Nothing overdone. Just naturally easy on the eyes. Very friendly, warm, and energetic.

    Menu-wise, she offers many of the standard options you'd expect from a solid AMP, including BBBJ, CFS, DFK, and GFE. For the DFK fans out there, Ivy definitely enjoys kissing, which adds a lot to the overall chemistry. I do enjoy DFK and Ivy was happy to reciprocate. She loves to kiss and has that playful vibe where you can tell she genuinely enjoys making the session fun instead of watching the clock. I was immediately hooked.

    Total damage for half an hour was 220. I paid 60 up front for house and then negotiated 160 additional for everything. Would definitely repeat with her.
    Thank you for a well written report. Said it all including price without silly gamesmanship wording. If all reports were like this then all the back and forth would be gone. Glad you enjoyed Miami.

  8. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagoda1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I know them a bit better. 2 young ones and one old one. Old and 1 young one constant while the other one is here for two months. Expensive and inexperienced. Would not budge a buck under two. Was good the first time but going downhill since then.
    Yeah. The young and hot factor with Jane can only go so far. She can vary widely based on her mood that day. I window shopped the other day and the tall MILF type one (I believe Angela is her name) looks very intriguing. Will report back on findings.

  9. #4485

    Great time with Ivy at 168

    In the Miami area for work and meetings wrapped up earlier than expected, and with some time to kill, I figured I'd explore the area and see if I could find a decent "massage. " Ended up choosing 168 based on all the good reviews, ended up meeting Ivy and had a great time.

    She was rocking a t-shirt and jeans combo which highlighted her figure well, long brown hair down, and had that relaxed smile that immediately tells you you're probably in good hands. She's a petite little thing at around 5'2" and maybe 110 pounds, but put together exactly the way that I appreciate. Maybe 30 years old if I had to guess, but I can never tell with these Asian women LOL. All I know is that in my eyes, she looked young and gorgeous. Ivy's got a lovely rack of D's up top, a nicely shaped backside, and a very balanced figure overall. Nothing overdone. Just naturally easy on the eyes. Very friendly, warm, and energetic.

    Menu-wise, she offers many of the standard options you'd expect from a solid AMP, including BBBJ, CFS, DFK, and GFE. For the DFK fans out there, Ivy definitely enjoys kissing, which adds a lot to the overall chemistry. I do enjoy DFK and Ivy was happy to reciprocate. She loves to kiss and has that playful vibe where you can tell she genuinely enjoys making the session fun instead of watching the clock. I was immediately hooked.

    Total damage for half an hour was 220. I paid 60 up front for house and then negotiated 160 additional for everything. Would definitely repeat with her.

  10. #4484

    Lj

    Quote Originally Posted by RackHam32  [View Original Post]
    Went to this location. Description here is accurate on location but Quality was lacking. YMMV. Two ladies present, one older, one younger. Got the younger one, and regretted it. Extremely lackluster experience, straight for the experience, deadfish, no effort. Not sure if they do rotations, but this month is a dud.
    Agreed. I know them a bit better. 2 young ones and one old one. Old and 1 young one constant while the other one is here for two months. Expensive and inexperienced. Would not budge a buck under two. Was good the first time but going downhill since then.

  11. #4483
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGui  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. Anybody know a good AMP by Doral?

    Thank you!
    I regularly search under the radar spas.

    I would recommend a visit to check out the S Village, aka-Yun Spa aka-Yu Spa aka- Silva Spa. In Hialeah Gardens. At nw 128st and 87 ave.

    Looks good for extras!

    While the main spa in on Atlantic Blvd, this spa put out lots of ads for service. They can be found all over the web, with the women working there independently advertising just on that one NYC phone number.

  12. #4482

    Oops!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone  [View Original Post]
    I checked out this place a while ago.

    They had a couple of nice looking ladies there, one was the front girl, she called out a good looking girl.

    But, and this is a BIG BUT.

    This girl who was to do me was wearing a tight party dress that zipped in the back, panty hose, make-up and heels.

    For me that's a Big Red Flag. 👎.

    I'm looking for a cutie in easy to remove clothes, like a sun dress, gym wear or a one piece pull over. Why. ?

    Because if these ready to loose the clothes, she's ready to get naked. 👍128077;.

    An over dressed girl means a higher negotiated price for her to loose the dress and all the accesories.

    And as far as a massage, A girl in a tight fitting dress won't be working up a sweat on you.

    Best scenerio: she comes in wearing an outfit that is removed in under 20 seconds, no panties, and happy to see me.

    I let them know I tip extra for no panties. 🤩.
    I'm wrong here, I was thinking about the Healing massage Place on 117 and Bisc. I went in there the one time and declined on how the girl was dressed.

  13. #4481

    The LJ Spa, 107 & Bisc

    Quote Originally Posted by FinaFan87  [View Original Post]
    I am always in search of good alternatives to the more well known spots. I have been here a few times now and they must be relatively new cause maybe 2-3 months ago there was nothing here. They are located on biscayne blvd near the towers of quayside. Inside its clean and very spacious, they also have a table shower which has come in quite handy here in the last couple of visits. Its a strip mall with ample parking in the back.

    Two girls working. But I always go back for Jane. Jane is a young, petite little spinner. About 5'7 with milky white skin and a pretty face. She's probably 100 lbs if not less. Legs for days. She does have bolt ons and a cute butt. She's got a tight, TIGHT trimmed kitty. Overall she does an amazing job and I feel l get my moneys worth. I can't say its a GFE experience as she does not DFK but other than that its a pretty wide open menu. I also met the other lady (didn't catch her name) but she looked decent (would). So it definitely seems like it has potential.

    Don't go in expecting a 168 type of experience, but its a young hottie there and worth a shot. If 168 os five starts, I would say LJ is 4. 5. I recommend to anyone in the area.

    As always,

    Happy hunting!
    I checked out this place a while ago.

    They had a couple of nice looking ladies there, one was the front girl, she called out a good looking girl.

    But, and this is a BIG BUT.

    This girl who was to do me was wearing a tight party dress that zipped in the back, panty hose, make-up and heels.

    For me that's a Big Red Flag. 👎.

    I'm looking for a cutie in easy to remove clothes, like a sun dress, gym wear or a one piece pull over. Why. ?

    Because if these ready to loose the clothes, she's ready to get naked. 👍128077;.

    An over dressed girl means a higher negotiated price for her to loose the dress and all the accesories.

    And as far as a massage, A girl in a tight fitting dress won't be working up a sweat on you.

    Best scenerio: she comes in wearing an outfit that is removed in under 20 seconds, no panties, and happy to see me.

    I let them know I tip extra for no panties. 🤩.

  14. #4480

    Lj

    Quote Originally Posted by FinaFan87  [View Original Post]
    I am always in search of good alternatives to the more well known spots. I have been here a few times now and they must be relatively new cause maybe 2-3 months ago there was nothing here. They are located on biscayne blvd near the towers of quayside. Inside its clean and very spacious, they also have a table shower which has come in quite handy here in the last couple of visits. Its a strip mall with ample parking in the back.
    Went to this location. Description here is accurate on location but Quality was lacking. YMMV. Two ladies present, one older, one younger. Got the younger one, and regretted it. Extremely lackluster experience, straight for the experience, deadfish, no effort. Not sure if they do rotations, but this month is a dud.

  15. #4479

    AMP doral

    Hello everyone. Anybody know a good AMP by Doral?

    Thank you!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 300 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape