Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 3 of 1669 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 25024
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24994
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The reverse search on this one's number is a bit of an enigma. The number traces to a 40 year old with residence in Fall River, with several court cases, but only one nefarious charge: misdemeanor assault and battery. The Facebook associated with the number reveals a woman with 2 kids, who does not appear to have a body type suggested by the ad pictures. Maybe the one in the ad is using somebody else's phone? Also there was an eviction court case. That's all I could learn, other than she went missing 4 years ago, but turned up apparently without incident two weeks later. Without more data, I'd proceed rather carefully with this one, if at all.
    The other thing I noticed about this ad is that it lists tattoos as very visible or many, but none are evident in any of the rather revealing pictures. Make of that, what you will. . .

  2. #24993

    Underdetermined reverse search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her or see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/699104748269
    The reverse search on this one's number is a bit of an enigma. The number traces to a 40 year old with residence in Fall River, with several court cases, but only one nefarious charge: misdemeanor assault and battery. The Facebook associated with the number reveals a woman with 2 kids, who does not appear to have a body type suggested by the ad pictures. Maybe the one in the ad is using somebody else's phone? Also there was an eviction court case. That's all I could learn, other than she went missing 4 years ago, but turned up apparently without incident two weeks later. Without more data, I'd proceed rather carefully with this one, if at all.

  3. #24992

    Sexy Mecicana

    Anyone seen this one? She looks like someone I could have fun with. She also looks like she could be one of those fun bait and switch Latina ads where you walk in to a completely different girl.

  4. #24991
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I knew that was the Kerry you talking about. She's been posting way before BP shutdown and never updated a new picture. I think your review is the most recent one also and I'm glad to know her service ain't worth it.
    Yeah, she's probably 40 lbs heavier and 15 years older than the thirst traps she posts. Also, never once have I left any session with her and gone "money well spent" I've always been like "Eh. It's 5 am and she doesn't have any needles laying around".

  5. #24990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Kerry

    I knew that was the Kerry you talking about. She's been posting way before BP shutdown and never updated a new picture. I think your review is the most recent one also and I'm glad to know her service ain't worth it.

  6. #24989

    New ad?

    Anyone know anything about her or see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/699104748269

  7. #24988
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Lilly several times, to meet today at a club or private. Didn't hear back. Does anyone know where she works?
    No I don't know what club she works at tho.

  8. #24987
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You have link for Ashley, Kerry and lexi?? I have a feeling Kerry is the one that posted daily but I'm just double checking.
    Lexi: https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/033954160213.

    Kerry: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/806973771946.

    Ashley: https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/869485339779.

  9. #24986
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I think he's taking about Bathroomless Ashley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...-/354843215955

    Big boozer but to my knowledge not a junkie. Nice big naturals, I always liked both her looks and services and personality, going back over a decade, but haven't seen her in quite a while, one reason being that I'm chickenshit, and concerned about her stalker criminal husband making an appearance, who is now apparently out of the clink. Does anybody know the latest intel, perchance, about her, on that front?
    Last time I saw Ashley she mentioned being several months sober to me, which, I'm happy about.

    No intel about ex husband, but she's been in the same spot for a while, so I'm guessing she isn't worried about it.

  10. #24985
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to Lilly several times, to meet today at a club or private. Didn't hear back. Does anyone know where she works?
    Hotel or from "home" (not sure if she lives there) in woonie. I haven't seen her post recently, haven't seen her in a month or so.

  11. #24984

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    This is the lily I think.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6857294-392548

    She is BBFS and is a stripper really nice girl and good time imo.
    Reached out to Lilly several times, to meet today at a club or private. Didn't hear back. Does anyone know where she works?

  12. #24983

    Alishia in Coventry?

    While everybody seems to be on the subject here of old MILFs, does anybody have any recent intel about Alishia in Coventry? I used to see her quite a bit, for an unlimited menu, good DFK and raw everything, at 100 hh. But then there were reports of her deteriorating, as if she had turned full junkie? But a few years ago, I always used to like her straightforward, no nonsense delivery of great services with a smile. I recall the very first time out of the many which followed--she had started out with a BBBJ which was FAR too rough with way too much teeth for my tastes! But when I gently called her out on it during the act, she immediately toned it down to an acceptable, pleasant level, substituting LIPS for teeth, with lots of nice slobber and bold eye contact. But who's seen her recently? She was never a beauty queen, but I liked her anyway, because of, and not in spite of, her rather trashy MILFY look! So those that saw her recently--how is she now?

  13. #24982
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You have link for Ashley, Kerry and lexi?? I have a feeling Kerry is the one that posted daily but I'm just double checking.
    I think he's taking about Bathroomless Ashley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...-/354843215955

    Big boozer but to my knowledge not a junkie. Nice big naturals, I always liked both her looks and services and personality, going back over a decade, but haven't seen her in quite a while, one reason being that I'm chickenshit, and concerned about her stalker criminal husband making an appearance, who is now apparently out of the clink. Does anybody know the latest intel, perchance, about her, on that front?

  14. #24981
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    That's the one I saw. She told me outright no to BBFS.
    With most unless they say yes explicitly it's a YMMV imo.

  15. #24980
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Last winter? I thought she disappeared long before that, if you mean the older one with the big naturals and 1970's Bush, on Elmwood? I know she's not advertised in a long time. But has she been available at all recently, UTR? I really liked her, before she developed that stinky snatch. Maybe past her prime, sure. But great service and a nice lady. And at least she wasn't a goddam junkie.
    I saw her in like. January or so? It was weird because she was hosting on the first floor instead of her normal apartment (on Elmwood), but it was clear she wasn't living there, it was just a bed setup in what appeared to be an otherwise empty apartment. I didn't hit her up for a while after that, and haven't seen her posting since then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape