rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1305 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 19566
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19446

    The Rainbow Spa in Firdale Viliage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    The last two RM reviews show a 30 something Latina, before this was not the case. Maybe new owners?
    These reviews scream completely fake to me. It's been the same person for a number of years now, older sweet girl, probably late 50's, goes by Jenny. I've never seen anyone different in there anytime I stop by. (I have a thing for the older ones, so this is not a dealbreaker for me).

    She gives me a good massage, will give a BJ if I ask (never cum from that so I don't always ask), but requires you to bring your own condoms.

    There is a Japanese spot on the other side of the building that I have wanted to try, but haven't yet. If anyone knows anything about that, I'd love to know, it's called Miya's Massage.
    Last edited by MassageMeow; 09-27-26 at 17:21. Reason: Typo in the Title

  2. #19445
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianTime  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ella plans on making it back to our area? She said she was going back home in New York the last time I saw her. Is one of my atf after Irene.
    2027. You'll know when she is in the area.

  3. #19444
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInMarcus  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the Angela that used to be paired with Alyssa at Shanghai / Good a couple years ago, I remember reading she got married and has stopped working or something along those lines. I think the Angela you're getting replies about is a different girl, as I don't remember this Angela having MMs, but I would love to be proven mistaken as she was indeed a legend. Truly seemed in it for the love of the game.
    No, no. Good ole Angela has retired. There has been one more beautiful and talented Angela from Tokyo, JM? Or Q. This could be another one. Not sure.

  4. #19443

    Ella from Tokyo spa

    Does anyone know if Ella plans on making it back to our area? She said she was going back home in New York the last time I saw her. Is one of my atf after Irene.

  5. #19442
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the legendary Angela? I couldn't see her on her last trip her from NY. Usually have a great time with her. I had her number on my burner line but after a while text and numbers archive on it.
    If you're talking about the Angela that used to be paired with Alyssa at Shanghai / Good a couple years ago, I remember reading she got married and has stopped working or something along those lines. I think the Angela you're getting replies about is a different girl, as I don't remember this Angela having MMs, but I would love to be proven mistaken as she was indeed a legend. Truly seemed in it for the love of the game.

  6. #19441
    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.
    Kyla def not huge but I'd say they are right above medium size inching towards large but def not huge. Very nice and perky tho.

  7. #19440

    Rainbow Spa Edmonds

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpp920  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Rainbow Spa in Edmonds? It's extremely close to my house. I'm new AMP's. I've experienced Q a couple of times thanks to reports in this forum. Just trying to see what else is out there. Thanks.
    The last two RM reviews show a 30 something Latina, before this was not the case. Maybe new owners?

  8. #19439

    Double Team with Emma and Pao

    Had made an appointment with Emma and on my way asked if anyone else was available for a double team. Told her Angela would be great but as long as she vibed with the other girl I'd trust her.

    Got there and Emma told me the second girl would be there in five minutes, meanwhile we could have some bonus time. She was busying herself deep throating me when Pao came in. The double BBBJ was great and I felt a little bad as Pao tried to match Emma's swallowing skills with Emma pressing her head down on me. Pao gave great head but not the gluck gluck I love with Emma.

    On to the table shower Pao got in there for some tuma and was all over me with Emma diving in and out. Had to stand up as I was going to shoot before getting back to the room. In the room Pao was looking good, thicker like most Latinos but no crazy proportions. She had her breasts done but I think her backside was all natural. Otherwise slim to hwp and a couple tattoos.

    I wanted to get a shot off in both girls so after a bit more oral I lined up on Pao. Standing Mish and then moved through a couple more to pounding in doggy. No complaints and the Papi talk kind of cracks me up. With Emma grabbing and encouraging me on I finished on her chest. Took a 10 minute break for some massage before getting going again with Emma. Pao tried to keep up but I was giving Emma all that I could. Wound up busting in the bag instead of a mouth finish like I had planned. Exhausted, in a good way.

  9. #19438

    Big cans

    All the talk of big cans I have to say I feel like you can't go wrong with Anna or Gina. I'm a sucker for some slutty looking bolt-ons personally so I don't mind them ONLY being some Ds LOL.

  10. #19437

    How is Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDriver2112  [View Original Post]
    Anna now at Brisa (I think) has great ones, also Judy at Light Rain Spa all the way down in Graham has massive naturals. I have had very good times with both.

    Call ahead and make sure you get who you want.
    Graham is a LONG drive but for a pair of good huge natties I'll do it. Is she slim / fat? Are they still perky at all?

  11. #19436

    Alex at Evergreen

    A few others have left notes about this one, and they're all pretty solid. GND, youthful looking, much more on the GFE side than PSE, but fun and whew, a pretty snug fit, which was exactly what I was looking for this time. Also got to meet Happy and Amy, who were both very nice, and Amy's got a stellar body and a very flirty, forward attitude that definitely makes me think she'd be a ton of fun.

  12. #19435

    Rainbow Spa Edmonds

    Anyone have experience with Rainbow Spa in Edmonds? It's extremely close to my house. I'm new AMP's. I've experienced Q a couple of times thanks to reports in this forum. Just trying to see what else is out there. Thanks.

  13. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by Willemdefriend  [View Original Post]
    As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.
    You are correct, how could I missed Gina, my bad.

    Thanks for your two cents.

  14. #19433

    Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    DTF Anna is down south in Auburn until month end. Otherwise, heard that Kyla at Evergreen has huge knockers as well.
    As a self proclaimed boob guy, I would venture to say Kyla doesn't have what I'd call huge. Anna (Brisa) or Gina (C6) are my most recent "huge" varietals. EG has probably D at the largest among theirs with Kyla, JM is mostly HWP girls, except haven't met the new Latina. BJ has some cute girls but no boobs stood out. I also did see Mona at Brisa and while they're big for her height, still didn't give off "huge". Just my two cents.

  15. #19432

    Umi Spa Renton Highlands?

    Any information on Umi Spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape