rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 615 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #9224

    Don't blame the H-1 B crowd

    I heard stories about the H-1 B crowd back when I first started dabbling with this stuff, circa 2009.

    They were *always* bidding more. On the flip side, some young women were hesitant to see them because of bad experiences, rumors of bad experiences, or awkwardness over language barriers.

    I've also heard stories about young American-born guys who made a killing on Bitcoin, driving up the prices. There may be some truth to these stories. But there have always been young guys with high incomes, willing to blow big bucks on women.

    The real problem we have right now is not excessive demand but a deficient supply. I logged on to Seeking yesterday. The situation was pitiful. I see more attractive young women on my average trip to Walmart. I didn't see any college girls who looked like they were real profiles. The typical SB was overweight and middle-aged.

    And you don't appreciate how bad it really is now unless you were here in 2016.

    I was wrong. I was saying back in 2023 that the market would improve soon. But it hasn't. Seeking seems to be filled with the girls who didn't get right-swiped on Tinder. Tryst has become "America's Least Wanted".

    As a result, there are too many horny guys chasing after the few decent options that are out there. But the real problem is too few attractive women, not too many horny guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockaBillyRiot  [View Original Post]
    In recent months, I've had several SBs ask for inflated allowances. When pressed, they mention a certain demographic willing to give more. They'll readily admit being disgusted by it, but, hey, money talks. There's a German word for the glee derived from other people's suffering. LOL.

  2. #9223

    Another Reason for GPS—the h1 b crowd

    In recent months, I've had several SBs ask for inflated allowances. When pressed, they mention a certain demographic willing to give more. They'll readily admit being disgusted by it, but, hey, money talks. There's a German word for the glee derived from other people's suffering. LOL.

  3. #9222

    Myra

    I have seen her a few times. Sexy, can be a little direct / irritable at times, but she is very open minded and willing to please. In a little bit of a hurry but I liked seeing her. Asks for 4, will likely go to 3.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-2bd28df0fa51
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 797e6e87-4615-4aba-94b9-2dab1b8a7536_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #9221

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    She was asking $1 k ppm.
    No thanks.

  5. #9220

  6. #9219

  7. #9218

    Emily

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-c4f3fef5903b

  8. #9217

    Do please share

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    How much is she looking for? I have a thing for redheads so even if she is little worse might be worth my time LOL, Thanks for any info my dude.
    Luvs me sum redhead as well. Like HOW much worse-for-wear and bigger? 12 years and 2 kids ago?

  9. #9216

    Sarah in NKY (Older Hottie)

    Is she still around or anyone have contact info they could DM?

    He fell off shortly after messaging her on Seeking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4133.jpg‎  

  10. #9215
    I was seeing her for a few months earlier this year. She's Hispanic, ok in bed. Very right and sex is covered. $300 a visit. I stopped seeing her when she was continuously coming to my apartment with alcohol in her system. My own pet peeve: I despise people who drink and drive. No matter how decent that pussy is, that's a no-go for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting and am set up to meet this little lady on Friday, any intel would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-6d463e95eab7

  11. #9214

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting and am set up to meet this little lady on Friday, any intel would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-6d463e95eab7
    Occupation shows as entertainment, that usually means a dancer / stripper.

  12. #9213
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanes9021  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to see her?
    No, and I probably won't. SHe ghosted me.

  13. #9212

    Bebe

    Been chatting and am set up to meet this little lady on Friday, any intel would be appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-6d463e95eab7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1634443a-070c-4b04-a4c3-d6d9b10f28ef_2x.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260916_152221_TextFree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260916_152216_TextFree.jpg‎  

  14. #9211

    Katherine

    Forgot to attach the pics.

    Did a m&g at a local resturant, things went well, moving to meet tomorrow for some private time. One thing bothers me, she said she's never done this before but I swear I recognize her! Anyone else ever meet her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-44d3e6caffea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 62660d6d-5802-4e12-8dc0-dda51da108d5_2x.jpg‎   cc2e4bf4-068e-4d37-88c9-3ebed155bb79_2x.jpg‎   7366a562-8147-4de0-9b25-8c32ffd88ae7_2x.jpg‎   27056049-4d7d-4723-be80-f35f25fc0d7b_2x.jpg‎   e24a56e8-dc88-4426-8277-cbbf9eef2135_2x.jpg‎  

    63aef9ae-684a-49bd-a569-8a356ae9d2ac_2x.jpg‎   ecab62fa-2e55-4a2f-a733-055b39762c76_2x.jpg‎  

  15. #9210

    Katherine

    Did a m&g at a local resturant, things went well, moving to meet tomorrow for some private time. One thing bothers me, she said she's never done this before but I swear I recognize her! Anyone else ever meet her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-44d3e6caffea

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape