Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1476 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22136
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette81  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849
    I contacted her she replied right away quoted me 150 for a half hour then when I asked what area of town she is in she said she needed money up front. Told her to go pound salt. Also when you google the number she is hitting in several cities.

  2. #22135

    Sexy Queen

    Any information on this one? Thinking about taking the plunge but wanted any info if it's out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/214961849

  3. #22134

    Yes 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.
    She 100% retired! Had been in contact she said she has a new "good" job she does not want to risk loosing it. Miss that BJ for sure.

  4. #22133

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Mind providing a link of her?

  5. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.

  6. #22131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.

  7. #22130
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone get me in contact with Desi if she's still around? Saw her once and it was amazing. Thanks.
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.

  8. #22129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    I wish I knew that she had a room last night, I definitely would have seen her again.

  9. #22128

    Slim / Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/216-314-7912

    I was thinking of calling her later tonight. Anyone have any experience with her?
    I met her about a month ago. She posted incall, but she already checked out of her hotel, so we did a car date in the parking lot of the hotel. Pictures are accurate. $$ is a little steep for a car date but what you see is what you get so I can't complain. She was a little business like, but not high, and she was friendly (enough). If she had incall, I would consider repeating.

  10. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Look at the features, they seem pretty masculine to me. Not to mention the nod to the Luo Reed song.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. The Lou Reed reference is a dead giveaway. Kinda surprised they didn't call themselves Lola to be even more obvious.

  11. #22126

    Babydoll Lia has a room in Strongsville today

    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.

  12. #22125

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://callescort.org/216-314-7912

    I was thinking of calling her later tonight. Anyone have any experience with her?

  13. #22124

    Megan from Brooklyn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/430666798291

    Outcall. Surprise surprise, the female that shows up is not the one in the photos. She was heavier and not as attractive, obviously. She ran about an hour late, also not surprising. She accepts pay via cash, Cash App or Apple Pay. I didn't have my payments up to date on the apps and was a little too intoxicated to figure it out. I had initially asked for the $140 hhr. After I scrounged up $50, she agreed to a BBBJ. I stood on the floor as she laid on the bed and went to town, a great BJ. She was very nice and I will most likely repeat if I only want a BJ and not FS.

  14. #22123
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    What makes you question? Are you being hopeful?
    Look at the features, they seem pretty masculine to me. Not to mention the nod to the Luo Reed song.

  15. #22122

    I'm thinking YES!

    Looking closely at the last pic, the hand and the chin are a dead give aways.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is that a man?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape