Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22120

    27th

    Relocated to miami recently decided to check out 27th. There is a lot of foot traffic. Hard to tell who is working and who is not. I saw most of the girls standing or walking with guys. The one I did see was heavyset had a blue dress on with a bonnet LSW. I took a left on 46th and saw one WSW not to far after 27th and another BSW. Went down to 32nd turned around WSW was gone. My preference is LSW and WSW. The Nexx Motel was bone dry also nothing at all that I could see. They must be in the rooms. My first time exploring miami in a while. Things have definitely changed. I took two laps 7:30 ish and 8:45 ish. I will try to get some pics next time hard to slow down with all the traffic. Next time going to try OT haven't been down there in years. There's the guy called the other side on YouTube. He interviews in little Haiti a lot. If anybody can dm me streets there would be appreciated. I didn't find any mention in the previous post I searched. TIA!

  2. #22119
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDude20  [View Original Post]
    What happened to 27th? I use the just drive around just to look at the options and it use to be like a candy store with so many different walkers. It's not super dry but it's so many fewer quality options. What's everyone's opinion? It's just kind of shocking how drastically different it is. Over the years I know there were patrols and then the girls would take a little break but this dam. Can't find nothing I'm interested in.
    I said this exact thing a couple months ago in late May. Normally when driving that way would seeing so many girls on both sides of the street. Last couple times it was dead, and didn't see not one SW. When I asked some people mentioned it was because of the World Cup. Haven't cared to go back that way since. If you go to Motel X you probably can find some girls but I personally say from that area too many shady people and its 1 way in and Out.

  3. #22118

    Ashton

    Been on the lookout for her no luck.

    She must be a unicorn and has a white night.

    What is the best location and time that she might be spotted day or night?

    I thought I saw her once during the day by the Walmart area couple weeks ago.

  4. #22117
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDude20  [View Original Post]
    What happened to 27th? I use the just drive around just to look at the options and it use to be like a candy store with so many different walkers. It's not super dry but it's so many fewer quality options. What's everyone's opinion? It's just kind of shocking how drastically different it is. Over the years I know there were patrols and then the girls would take a little break but this dam. Can't find nothing I'm interested in.
    Where do you go? Its probably the most reliable stroll as there is always something there even if it is garbage even at 3 am. It starts just as you go south of tracks on 72 where some hot BSWs are, but they cost. Last tall, slim, young BSW I talked to wanted 100 for car stuff. Wut the wut? I didn't even say back 40 like I wanted, just realized not going to happen. Further south by Ewash and checkers down to 36, you get the cheap post-baby skinny BSWs with stomach pouches, drugged out WSW and HSW. A little taste of instant regret. A little of everything!

  5. #22116

    27th

    What happened to 27th? I use the just drive around just to look at the options and it use to be like a candy store with so many different walkers. It's not super dry but it's so many fewer quality options. What's everyone's opinion? It's just kind of shocking how drastically different it is. Over the years I know there were patrols and then the girls would take a little break but this dam. Can't find nothing I'm interested in.

  6. #22115

    Ashley / 5'9" Blonde, blue-eyed skinny on 79th /27 ave

    No phone WSW, got her in the car but tweaking too much to get her to commit. Says she strolls 79th from Biscayne Ave to 27th. Sleeps outside. Tall slim, kinda rough looking, probably super attractive 10 years ago. Kinda a waste of time, but maybe not bad if she could get her fix first or something. Actually pissed me off, but maybe others had better luck. Worth it or no?

  7. #22114

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMan02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vicky / tinkerbell lately??
    54st and 17th Ave.

  8. #22113

    Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by WeShare  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend, I don't think I will be seeing her again she use to much teeth.

    You can find her in OT or in the city she by the gas station on 17th and 48 the caraf oil enjoy.
    Dang she looks hot, Caraf Oil doesn't look bad either. I used to live off 17th, but a ways south. Kinda cool to hear about the 'local' action.

  9. #22112

    Ashton

    Saw her this weekend, I don't think I will be seeing her again she use to much teeth.

    You can find her in OT or in the city she by the gas station on 17th and 48 the caraf oil enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1329.jpg‎  

  10. #22111
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Pm me. I got her sucking my cock every week. I love cumming on her tits.
    How much do you give her?

  11. #22110
    Yes. Pm me. I got her sucking my cock every week. I love cumming on her tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNutt69  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? She's got the fake boobies. InItalian girl haven't seen her in a while. Please feed me some information. Thank you.

  12. #22109

    Gina with the botlz

    Has anybody seen her? She's got the fake boobies. InItalian girl haven't seen her in a while. Please feed me some information. Thank you.

  13. #22108
    Has anyone seen Vicky / tinkerbell lately??

  14. #22107

    April

    Wow! That's amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by WeedPac  [View Original Post]
    You can see a photo of her on post #10703 from just eleven years ago just to learn what the streets can do: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...798&viewfull=1#post2676798.

  15. #22106

    TaxiDriver45

    Anybody know if TakiDriver45 is still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape