Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1430 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21441

    Archdale Provider TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    A simple Google search on the photo returns two similar Skip the Games posts in Denver, CO and Phoenix, AZ.

    Prices and photos looked TGTBT compared to the normal skanks that inhabit STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/auror...e/482773522590

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chand...e/780247041266
    Last edited by FranzB; Yesterday at 10:35. Reason: Added URLs

  2. #21440

    Intel on Archdale provider


  3. #21439

    Michelle (Chanel)

    Just had my 2nd fuckfest with this one. She is definitely a keeper and all I need. Treat her right so she stays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943107753950

  4. #21438
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I haven't checked myself but I felt like tay got somewhat of a vacation while brook was left behind? Anyone able to lead me into the loop on that one, they kinda were always volatile anyway. Always on the edge of trouble.
    There are several Brooklyns. I was referring to this one that is with uncle as of 9/23. My fault for the confusion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/283644104081

  5. #21437
    Quote Originally Posted by FSmith9009  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooklyn on Uncle LEO's page. What happened to her OMG so sad.
    I haven't checked myself but I felt like tay got somewhat of a vacation while brook was left behind? Anyone able to lead me into the loop on that one, they kinda were always volatile anyway. Always on the edge of trouble.

  6. #21436

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn. Usually works with Taylor. Plenty of info on them here.
    Saw Brooklyn on Uncle LEO's page. What happened to her OMG so sad.

  7. #21435
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDevilDog  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing her before but I'm a little hesitant to be the first guy these days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clemm...-/197487295341
    Brooklyn. Usually works with Taylor. Plenty of info on them here.

  8. #21434

    New face?

    I don't recall seeing her before but I'm a little hesitant to be the first guy these days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clemm...-/197487295341

  9. #21433

    Any girls in asheboro

    Anybody got some good recommendations for girls in asheboro. Would post this under that section but it's basically dead.

  10. #21432

    Short Crystal

    Is she out? Is that her posting or?

  11. #21431

    I confess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayv1964  [View Original Post]
    Someone I am sure is but it damn sure isn't me LOL!
    Ok ok. I can admit. I didn't bang her. But I did get head from her in the car. It actually wasn't that bad. Besides her trying to rush the experience.

  12. #21430

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Martro  [View Original Post]
    Any reports? Look legitimate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clemm...-/513370040813

    Reports on her? Odd that she shows location ARDMORE too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...d/556657958691
    Read the WS Board. They are scammers. The redhead apparently takes the money and makes an excuse to step out of the room and the other one comes in to tell you that you better be scootin out or she will call for help! Either way you will be left with blue balls and minus 200 bucks maybe more depending on how much you shelled out! Be careful!

  13. #21429

    Someone may be.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Many of you guys are smashin' that. You ain't got to lie. LOL.
    Someone I am sure is but it damn sure isn't me LOL!

  14. #21428

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    She at least allow bb or cip? I'd probably still give it a go if so.
    Hard no, not that I partake.

  15. #21427

    Live and learn

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Pencil thin, small. Lives in a shitty trailer home in trinity.

    Driveway is a ***** to get in and out of, large hump that leads out to the road.

    Doesn't make a single noise when doing the deed. Just bends over and takes it.

    Head is also shit.

    Do NOT go in her home. Reeks of cat piss.
    Under my "YMMV" rule, I figured How Bad Can It Be? Answer: OMFG dude. The smell about knocks you down. The description of the act itself is dead on, too. Personally I don't mind the size and the frame; kinda hot TBH. But the attitude and performance was just. Awful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape