Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 30315
-
09-24-26 23:08 #30270Senior Member

Posts: 228Donations
Just curious, what are their rates?
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 18:20 #30269Senior Member

Posts: 215Jana
Anyone know if Jana is still working?
-
09-24-26 16:09 #30268Senior Member

Posts: 117Jpladyshow
I tried out Nene with JPLADYSHOW last night. She was a cute girl who seemed into it. BBBJ, rode the hell out me. Got in mish, she brought her knees to her head and I busted in the bag. Somewhat cute, she a sexy slim body with great little tits. I would repeat.
-
09-24-26 15:55 #30267Senior Member

Posts: 136Run away
Saw her about ten years ago. Much older and fatter. Truly revolting. Don't waste your time or money.
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:23 #30266Regular Member

Posts: 4Am also looking for desi indian provider? Any leads.
Originally Posted by FredLane
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:22 #30265Regular Member

Posts: 4I Am also looking for indian provider. Hard to find anyone.
Originally Posted by MakeEmCome
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 22:32 #30264Senior Member

Posts: 117Everything was covered. She was coherent and drug free, and maybe she gets freaky if you spend more money or when she gets to know you. I don't know. She wasn't my type, zero interest in seeing her again. Our sessions was vanilla and basic.
Originally Posted by MG2110
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 13:52 #30263Regular Member

Posts: 17Covered? Was she freaky?
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:10 #30262Senior Member

Posts: 117I'm pretty sure I saw her last year. She has large tattoos on each side of her neck and her face is fine. A solid 6, girl next door vibes. I don't mind some tattoos, but I find neck tattoos to be trashy. Also, I think I paid $$. 2 for a qv. I didn't nut, and was less than pleased with the experience. Her ass is real though.
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 11:00 #30261Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks!
That sucks as I love older woman as I don't like too much drama.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:43 #30260Senior Member

Posts: 7335I never had any luck in hooking up with her. I usually play in the middle of the day and she tends to check in late in the afternoon and checks out the next morning. Northlake is a good drive for me and early morning meets don't work for me. She never stays more than one night. Rates are reasonable.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:40 #30259Senior Member

Posts: 7335It has been years but it wasn't a good dream when I met her. She had a way to position her legs so I couldn't get in very deep. It was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 09:53 #30258Senior Member

Posts: 220Bbw in Mathew's
Any info on this lady. She in her 60's. I believe seeing a report on her but don't remember.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/784449548286
-
09-23-26 09:41 #30257Senior Member

Posts: 69Ginger
Exactly like you mentioned and her Incall is safe and neat, It's a delight having her on top of me—the way she moves her body and fucks me.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 07:29 #30256Senior Member

Posts: 3076Remembering her to be a thick short MILF with lots of options including cip. Can't recall rate but was friendly and easy going.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/208516323555











Reply With Quote





