Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1225 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18258
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.
    That's what I'm suspecting as well, and if so, it will be one costly session. But oh well, couldn't resist those titties. She did leave the door open for change in some of those constraints in the subsequent sessions, but it's very unlikely I'll repeat though, definitely not at 700 and with everything covered. Titty fucking is on the menu BTW LOL.

  2. #18257

    Pro maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so she definitely moves pretty quick, which I like. Some of the other girls take days to respond for comparison. She agreed to bring it down to 700 ppm. Didn't set the date yet, but the terms are all covered, no kissing and no anal, at least initially. Honestly, it's still way too high I know. But I love nice, big natural titties so that's my rationale here. Unless she drops the restrictions and the price to 500 after the first encounter, this will likely one and done for me. Will report back after.
    All covered and no kissing gives me pro vibes. Maybe she just knows this is a quick way for her to make a buck? I draw the line at the no kissing part. You got your dick inside her covered or not. The no kissing part is just weird.

  3. #18256
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this guy contacted you / others on real life emails / non burner numbers. If so, any idea how he tracked you down? Reverse image search?

    Just looking to keep my opsec tight from nut jobs.
    I sent you a DM.

  4. #18255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, it was several of us that were harassed back then, including myself, not just Starwood. It looks like it's over now though so all good. Thanks again.
    I'm assuming this guy contacted you / others on real life emails / non burner numbers. If so, any idea how he tracked you down? Reverse image search?

    Just looking to keep my opsec tight from nut jobs.

  5. #18254

    Thank you A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Just to clarify, it was several of us that were harassed back then, including myself, not just Starwood. It looks like it's over now though so all good. Thanks again.

  6. #18253
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.
    Ok, so she definitely moves pretty quick, which I like. Some of the other girls take days to respond for comparison. She agreed to bring it down to 700 ppm. Didn't set the date yet, but the terms are all covered, no kissing and no anal, at least initially. Honestly, it's still way too high I know. But I love nice, big natural titties so that's my rationale here. Unless she drops the restrictions and the price to 500 after the first encounter, this will likely one and done for me. Will report back after.

  7. #18252
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Thanks for looking out for us brother and appreciate all your work to keep the forum safe and orderly place for us to communicate and share our experiences. Honestly, I've not heard anything for over two months on this topic, so I don't think this guy is still around frequenting the forum or either contacting or threatening any of the forum members anymore and it looks like the chick is no longer active in the game anyways so all good. Through my current line of work, I have the ability to run pretty deep bg checks on people so ran it on this dude at the time and he checked out as someone who he claimed to be and had some redacted shit on his "resume", which is never a good sign so yeah it was sort of intimidating but it looks like it's over now. Not sure how it got resurfaced again, but I think we can put it to rest. If anything like this happens again, I'll personally pull you in for help immediately. Again, thanks for keeping this forum safe and sound!

  8. #18251
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.
    Let me give it a try and see. I'll report back. If she agrees on 500 ppm, I'm going to hit those titties at least once.

  9. #18250
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, but quite heavy, and face search proves to be even larger. She would be hot if she dropped 50 lbs.
    Got it, thanks. She's definitely past her prime and assume was gorgeous when skinnier in her early 20's. To TFMs point, as soon as these chicks hit their late 20's becoming fat is almost inevitable and losing that weight is almost mission impossible. On to the next one.

  10. #18249

    Thanks A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    This is a free forum so no one says it but thanks A2. You the man.

  11. #18248
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Why wouldn't you let us know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    I kinda stopped posting after that experience and transitioned into a forum lurker. I actually got with her and the experience was ok. I engaged in some of the discussions that were going on at that time. Next thing I know I'm getting emails from this guy giving me ultimatums to remove some of my posts. As we operate in somewhat of a grey area and actually confirmed that this guy is real with sort of intimidating background, decided the risk is too high and dropped it. I posted on the Opsec section of the forum on this as well. Not sure why her name is resurfacing now if it looks like she's no longer listed on the platforms.

    Stay safe!
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2

  12. #18247

    I Did Not Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.

  13. #18246

    Private Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She blew me off when I started asking about her ppm rate. Seems like won't even discuss and won't budge from the monthly allowance ask. She's pretty and all but definitely not going to spend 5 k on a 31 yo sugarbaby. Plus didn't even share her private photos. I'd love to hear though if anyone got her already.
    Pretty face, but quite heavy, and face search proves to be even larger. She would be hot if she dropped 50 lbs.

  14. #18245
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her yet.
    Thanks boss. I'll hit her up. Have been striking out badly this month so looking for a chic that's motivated.

  15. #18244
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    How fucking stupid do you have to be to argue say that to the guy who's job it is to make sure the TOS is followed?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape