Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2019 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30280
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.

  2. #30279

    Threats

    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.

  3. #30278

    Intel

    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.

  4. #30277

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the game? I'm looking for a mature blonde but they all seem to be fat.
    She was great. Enjoy being a complete cum receptacle. Always bare, could leave it anywhere including CIP. Decent deepthroat. She did doubles for awhile with a young Latina too, she'd eat the hell out of that girls snatch. Very hot. Has anyone seen her recently?

  5. #30276

    Tara. Another time waster

    It took her over an hour to answer even basic questions, then she ghosted me. Her texting also felt robotic, which made me wonder whether someone else (possibly a guy) was handling her messages and arranging meetups. I ended up seeing someone else and had a great time, so I might have dodged a bullet here. If you're planning to book with her, have a backup plan and don't hesitate to move on if things don't work out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/545697214034
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg‎  

  6. #30275

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about ten years ago. Much older and fatter. Truly revolting. Don't waste your time or money.
    Appreciate the warning.

  7. #30274
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG704  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon all, was curious if anyone has seen Rachel and what the experience was like.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9809460745
    Has been reported on a few times here and on the other board. Reports are all services covered (her OF vids show otherwise), pics are her, and works in a house right outside of the 277/77 loop with Ella and a few other laides who don't really post anymore. Overall incall is decent and reports say it was a nice time. Rates are typically posted on her skip ad.

  8. #30273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what are their rates?
    Rates are listed on their website for each girl, they vary a little girl to girl.

  9. #30272
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, what are their rates?
    $$. 20 w / Nene for HH. I had texts from earlier in the year for different girls and it was $$. 4 & $$. 6, for hotter girls I guess.

  10. #30271

    Anyone seen Rachel?

    Afternoon all, was curious if anyone has seen Rachel and what the experience was like.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9809460745

  11. #30270

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I tried out Nene with JPLADYSHOW last night. She was a cute girl who seemed into it. BBBJ, rode the hell out me. Got in mish, she brought her knees to her head and I busted in the bag. Somewhat cute, she a sexy slim body with great little tits. I would repeat.
    Just curious, what are their rates?

  12. #30269

    Jana

    Anyone know if Jana is still working?

  13. #30268

    Jpladyshow

    I tried out Nene with JPLADYSHOW last night. She was a cute girl who seemed into it. BBBJ, rode the hell out me. Got in mish, she brought her knees to her head and I busted in the bag. Somewhat cute, she a sexy slim body with great little tits. I would repeat.

  14. #30267

    Run away

    Saw her about ten years ago. Much older and fatter. Truly revolting. Don't waste your time or money.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady. She in her 60's. I believe seeing a report on her but don't remember.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/784449548286

  15. #30266
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLane  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas new to this forum. Any good Indian providers here in the city, can't seem to find any listing online and was hoping someone could send me some contacts.
    Am also looking for desi indian provider? Any leads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape