Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 15277
-
09-24-26 15:40 #15247Senior Member

Posts: 274Failure at Eldridge St. / Katie at MuxiSpa
Title: Review: Failure at Eldridge St. / Katie at MuxiSpa.
Date: Sep 24,2026.
Phone: Walk. In both places.
City: New York.
State: New York.
Location: Chinatown / Manhattan.
House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $140/45 minutes at Muxi / $120 HH at Eldridge.
Nationality: Chinese.
Age Estimate: 50's.
Physical Description: Katie BBW but with GREAT skin and a pretty face, Big stomach, wide ass, full titz, Long hair.
Private Details: Been meaning to investigate Eldridge for a while now. I passed by it before and noticed the sketchy doorway that screams service oriented. I think I saw a few more similar looking doorways on that street. No phone call nothing I just buzzed the door and was let in by a MILF roughly mid 50's maybe even a little older. She was not very friendly or welcoming. She asked me if I wanted a massage and I said yes. She said $100. I whipped out the condom and motioned FUCK with a hip thrust but she wouldn't budge until I removed my clothes. I have been in this position before so I obliged by taking only my pants off leaving the rest on. I like to negotiate before I get totally naked.
She comes back in the room and I let her know what I want. The best she can offer is $140 for massage fuck and CBJ for 40 minutes. When I mention BBBJ she balks and tells me to leave. Zaijian.
On to Muxi. I ascend the stairs and on the 3rd floor there is a homelsss guy sprawled out on the floor of the stairwell with two poland spring water bottles filled with urine next to him. It was a great night. Last night! I tell the girl when I enter Muxi but she knows and it is no big deal for her.
I ask for Katie. I had been with her before. She is fat but has great looking skin and a very attractive fresh looking face for someone her age. I offer $140 for 45 minutes DATY / DATO / BBBJ / CFS with an incentive to tip $20 if service meets my expectations. DEAL.
She starts with a massage but after 2 minutes I say fuck that it is eating up my fasting on ass time and I have her lie down back to the table. As I stand I point my head towards her vagina and keep my ass pointed at her face. I start speedboating between her legs and give her pussy a bird bath with my tongue. This tub of lard never had it that good ever! LOL She touches my dick and rubs her fingers in a circular motion on my anus but hesitates to plug deeper. I have her switch positions with her feet hanging off the massage table with her back leaning against the wall. I kneel in front of her and start grabbing onto her fat rolls as I mercifully lick up my offerings and caress her thighs and ass cheeks at the same time. Turn her over for strict ass tongue'ing and she feels like a princess.
Into 69 and her BBBJ is just OK. OUCH. Could put more effort into it but maybe she was paying more attention to the speedboat motor lodged up her ass. It was fair play because of it. For me I prefer 69 than just getting my dick sucked but you can never see what type of tricks someone could play when you can't see where their mouth is. Not saying she did anything wrong but it becomes a game of trust at that point. A wet hand can sometimes feel like a wet mouth IF she isn't going full throttle on the BBBJ. It was OK though just not with gusto! She supports my nose inside her crack as I lick her pussy and back into her ass as a consolation prize for my efforts.
I had to doggy that stinker once I was done licking. Nice MILF thick booty. I creamed inside that fucker within 5 minutes.
Alcohol / paper towel clean up a little water and my last squirt (saniao) in the potty and I was see you later sweetie.
Vegan lunch at Bodhi. Famous joint for 6 pack stomach seekers like myself. KOSHER!
https://www.veganbodhi.com
Then I walk through little West Africa / Senegal on Canal St. Looking for the Gucci swag that doesn't look fake NO LUCK all have hints of Coco Canal quality so I bolt to.
https://pauliegee.com/restaurant/eas...ge-slice-shop/ for a slice of vegan pepperoni NO GUILT pizza. DELICIOUS.
Up to Union Square to get back on the Q train.
End Day.
Next week Japanese.
All on only 4 hours sleep. THIS IS SPARTA.
Recommendation: Yes.
-
09-22-26 16:13 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 167Chinese Anna at LS
I call her Chinese Anna because they have more than one. The other is Russian. This Anna though is on my faces list currently. 5'1, 100 lbs and a smoking body. She is that right size of peite with large MM's. Started getting me undressed nicely then a wry smile and down on my dick like an eager little beaver. Takes it nice with a light guidance from the back of ther head. Gets the slobber going and some bls.
Head to the TS. Light rimming body slide and feeling my crack. Turn over for more slide and some Russian. Get her into 69 and she unleashes on me going DT and pushing into my face. Get her up and just have her sit on my mouth for a bit. She reached back and stroked me and I must have shot a nice load because she gave a big laugh. Cleaned up, some mouthwash and back to the room.
Massage was good. She's actually quite nice tbh. Felt really nice and refreshed. At least for round 2. Gets me hard and then on with the cover. Start with her in doggie. Anna does get the juices flowing downstairs for sure. Started to wonder if she had squirt abilities. Mental note for next time. Get her into CG and she is all smiles. I wanted her to straddle me though and get some serious titty sucking in so moved it to the couch. She rode me so nice and finished in the bag. This girl is so much fun and smile never left her face which I can really appreciate. $320.
-
09-22-26 08:32 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 8041 Spa with Cici
I had a great hour session with Cici at 41 Spa. Fantastic provider. Overall a very good performance. Cici is about 5-3, very nice body shape, not too slim but toned w / a nice rack and great legs. Not too much English but her personality is really friendly and fun. Her skills are above average.
After I handed over the house toll Cici got me ready and then gave me a proper shower. Then we went back to the room for some nice massage. The massage wound down about halfway through the time and we quickly settled what else I wanted. I tipped and Cici went out for a minute and returned to heat the action up.
Hugging, a little kissing and groping, and with Cici now naked, I started some light fingering while she stroked my cock. Cici then started the good BBBJ then turned around and we did some 69 ing. After a few minutes, during which she seemed to squirm and flex like she'd gotten off at least a little one, the hat went on, and she mounted me in ACG. Her enthusiasm was ceaseless. Had to slow her down a bit then we got into a rhythm and she started really pumping hard. I had her switch off to mish and rubbed her clit with my cock head then pumped good and hard myself until I blew out in the bag.
I rolled over and flopped down to relax. Cici tried to fix her hair and then went out and got some hot towels for cleanup. Then we talked as best we could while she helped me get dressed. Great time. Hopefully she sticks around. The 80+180 was well worth it.
-
09-21-26 15:44 #15244Senior Member

Posts: 336NYAF / Lucy
Stopped by NYAF again this year. Walked in and was given a lineup of about 6 girls. It's hard to choose as they're all quite nice. I did pick Lucy as she was petite and cute with a nice bubble butt and perky tits.
Table shower was fun and body slide got a little carried away as I slid inside her while all soaped up. She giggled and hesitated then rode me for a few slides. Stopped that and proceeded with some very nice BBBJ. Dried off and back to the room.
Straight to more BBBJ with some body slides. I resisted daty and let her do all the work.
Eventually I needed more and covered up before going around the world with her and then finishing in missionary.
Great time. Expectations met or exceeded and then I was off to grab a slice of pizza.
320 + 80 for her enthusiasm.
-
09-21-26 13:08 #15243Senior Member

Posts: 35Jasmin showers
I've done reciprocal golden showers with her. She peed on me and in my mouth and then I did the same to her. So hot.
Originally Posted by WtstonMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 23:32 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 59Enjoy enjoy me. Betty
OMG, best fuck I ever had. All natural and proper GFE. Just completed my session, and I can't get over it.
-
09-20-26 19:38 #15241Senior Member

Posts: 78Lisa at Spicy
Went last week to Spocy Girls and saw Lisa. No surprises, saw Yaya coming out of the shower and some others, all look pretty close to the same.
Lisa was fine, good routine and great body, her English is good as well.
I thought she was worth a visit, I didn't opt for any extras.
-
09-20-26 00:28 #15240Banned Member

Posts: 1Angie. Japan Spa
To the owners of Japan Spa. We are no longer allowing shill accounts to post erotic fiction about the ladies in your establishment.
We have developed a new ad we are calling a "Metro Ad" that would display on all the threads in a city. It's a 728x90 ad that is prominently displayed on all the threads in your city right below the pair of 468x60 ads. If you take the ad for six months at a time you can also get a dedicated advertiser thread where you could post pretty much whatever you want that doesn't violate the law. You could post pictures, specials, interact with your clients whatever you wish that doesn't break the law.
Infinity Spa in Phoenix has been the first place to make their advertising transparent. If you wish to look at Phoenix and see what it looks like you're welcomed to do so. We haven't added this to the advertiser FAQ yet but you can use the contact us link to start a conversation about it.
We are trying to price it competitively and I suspect the cost will be less than what you are already paying for the erotic fiction you have been using and transparent advertising always works better, the guys already know these stories aren't true.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A2
-
09-19-26 10:11 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 167In Chelsea on 22nd.
Originally Posted by JerseyD
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 20:31 #15238Regular Member

Posts: 5Arlene at EnjoyEnjoyMe
Place was not hard to find. I booked Arlene for the hour. She looks like the naked face down ass up picture. I was expecting hooker english but she speaks english like an ABG. We had to wait two minutes for the shower in which we became acquainted and I came to gropes with everything. In the shower after cleaning and blue toast we had a DFK makeout session. She is a really good kisser. Then she gave me a quick BBBJ. Before I popped I said lets get back to the room.
DATY then a BBBJ before getting on a trojan. Went through ACG and mish and finally doggy style for the finish. She is solid in a good way that shows she shows up to the gym instead of just dieting. Her ass in doggy is like a nice big bubble. Eye contact in the mirror. After finishing she took off the condom with a napkin on her hand and cleaned me. Chatted about parts of BK to go to for Chinese women.
She saw I was getting aroused again and went down on me again. Went to doggy style and finished again in a few minutes. I think we were right at time. But she still offered me another shower and told me to come back. MMS asked me how she was and grabbed my dick.
-
09-18-26 14:07 #15237Regular Member

Posts: 9Little stars. Location?
" Where is this located? Is this in Manhattan?
Originally Posted by Towser
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WtstonMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 14:05 #15236Regular Member

Posts: 9Little Stars. Is this located in Manhattan?
Where is the location?
Originally Posted by Towser
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:43 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 86Chinese Anna at Little Stars
I planned a visit to Little Stars to repeat my prior session with Jia, which had been in fact already repeated once. And will be again, but not this time as Jia was booked solid for the times I had available. She is popular for a reason, but MMS highly recommended Chinese Anna to me as an alternative (they have a Euro Anna as well per social media schedule posts). I told her okay and headed over.
Looks-wise and service-wise, Anna reminds me a lot of Jenny of NYAF and long ago from MAGFE. Different personalities, Anna is chill and fun, lots of smiles although English is limited. Anna is 5-1, nice build, petite and feminine, D cups (MM), great skin tone and feel, pretty feet, very clean.
Anyway, we did the usual table shower, Anna took her time, but she took her time on the best parts, the HJ and BBBJ preview, so it didn't feel over long. Back to the room, and some foreplay, then more BBBJ, which she does very well. Wet, intense, enthusiastic, and she was ready to carry on with it as long as I wanted. I initiated the switch, which she was fine with. Cover went on, CFS in mish with some variations. She fondled her own clit and certainly seemed to enjoy herself. I definitely enjoyed it, she is petite but takes the dick well despite feeling snug inside – a great combination! I finally busted and got the usual clean up. Massage to finish the session, she has a good touch and good sense, a natural for the work. Thanked MMS on my way out and would certainly consider seeing Anna again. The usual 320 was the tally.
-
09-18-26 08:13 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 53Cici at 41 Spa
I stopped by 41 Spa late evening on Wednesday, hadn't booked anyone specific, just texted an arrival time as a way to check in. The nice MMS who is usually there greeted me and brought to the room. She called for someone to come down the hall and join us. This girl was Cici. Around 5-3, nice looking body, pretty face, D cups, black hair a little wavy. I said I was game, MMS took the house 80, and Cici went to get herself ready while I undressed for the shower.
Nice, relaxing table shower to start, then back to Cici's room. Good massage that lasted probably 20 minutes, then we shifted into the pleasure. Tip settled, lights dimmed, and she started with some body to body. Then I flipped over and LFK led to DFK, then to BBBJ, which she did quite well. Her petiteness meant I could easily reach around and get a good feel up of her smooth skin and lovely tits hanging down. We settled on starting CFS in mish, and slowly eased into it after swapping positions. I was good and hard and enjoyed working my way deep inside her as she felt me up this time and I sucked on her nipples and played with her cute feet. She started to get wet and after gently massaging her clit a while, I picked up the pace and she took it well. Few more minutes of this enjoyment before I deposited my load into the bag.
Cicu gave me a good clean up with the hot towels, then filled out the hour with some more massage. Good time and good value, overall pleasing session, nice pretty girl, and the location here is convenient too. Tolls were 80 and 160.
-
09-17-26 23:50 #15233Regular Member

Posts: 16Carolina: 320 plus tip. 200
Carolina: 320 plus tip.
It was my birthday, so I decided to contact Nyaf. They told me my favorite LatinaCarolinawas available, so I booked an appointment without a second thought. I brought a bottle of champagne along; I've known Carolina for over a year, and she is always sweet and very affectionate.
She was happy to see me, and I was even happier to see her; she was wearing black lingerie and looked spectacular. After giving her her gift, the action started. I asked if I could film her and take some photos for an extra fee, and she agreed. We started with a birthday toast followed by a passionate kiss. I began kissing her neck and breasts slowly, undressing her bit by bitlike unwrapping my own birthday presentand before I knew it, I was kissing those sweet, wet lips of hers. I kept licking her until she couldn't hold back anymore and climaxed; she looked me in the eye with a charming smile. We went to the shower, where she washed and soaped me up, giving me a great body-to-body massage while I lay face down. Then I turned over, and she licked my entire body, pouring the champagne over me and licking it off. After that, she sucked my cock so passionatelyshe kept at it for about 10 minutes. Back in the room, she put on a Catwoman mask, and I started filming our encounter. She posed naked on the bed so I could take some unforgettable photos. We started in doggy style, then moved to cowgirl; I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth, so she got on her knees and sucked me off until I had an intense orgasm, all while I filmed it on my phone. We cleaned up, and then came the knock on the door signaling that our time was up. It was one of my best experiences; without a doubt, Carolina is a girl who never disappoints.












Reply With Quote





