Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23659

    Being handsome has its, well, benefits LOL.

    Well guys, I'm sadly back, and sadly, this one hurts a little to write.

    I met the baby below, Amaya, on Seeking. She's a very interesting character, to say the least. Asian / Black mixed female with a banger body. College student. No lies, I actually thought about busting inside and dealing with the consequences later.

    But you know me: no kids. At 36 years old, I'll start off with the good.

    She is a master deep-throat expert, on the level of porn stars. She could take my entire 9-inch cock in her throat, and she could also handle rough sex without any gag reflex at all. She made my entire cock disappear.

    Guys, I'm huge! Master level! Can you believe she told me she doesn't give head? I had to push for her to do it until she tried, but seriously, she is THAT good.

    My first meet with her cost $1,070. She drove all the way from Baltimore, MD, to Virginia. It was like a three-hour-plus drive, so in this case, $1,000+ and gas was fair. She stayed the entire Saturday night and all Sunday with me.

    I'm telling you guys, her pictures are accurate as fuck, and she is easily a hard 8. 59 in person. She is built with a fat, round ass and nice-sized tits.

    We fucked all Saturday night, and I put her in every position possible. I was pounding her hard as fuck because she was so damn hot. We went the first round for about two hours before I finished. She was giving me everything, and the chemistry was insane.

    We went at it again after I recovered, and the doggy was a 10/10. She has a big, round ass with a nice slim waist. Man, I lost myself in doggy and went too rough with her. I pulled her curly hair, smacked that ass, and went as deep as I could. Honestly, it sucks because she was bleeding afterward. It wasn't my intention to hurt her, but I'm a large male, and this has happened with girls before until I adjust to them. She didn't complain about it, though.

    Basically, this was the best oral sex I've had in a while. She is a real gem. I've never been with an Asian / Black mixed woman before, and now I want to try more. She just looks mixed in person, and you can tell. It's beautiful.

    The sex was so good that I tried my best to make her cum. I got her to cum through intercourse three times. Oral, I could not get her to cum.

    I saw her a second time last week. Same thing: great oral and fantastic sex. Similar to the first encounter all over again. Out-of-pocket total the second time was about $479.44.

    Notice how the cost was reduced for her to come down from Baltimore, MD? I did not pay her $1,000 the second time because she liked me and just came.

    Here are the issues with her, and why I have another baby lined up this weekend:

    When we first met, she sold me a dream while drunk. She wanted more and told me I better not have a girlfriend. She was very aggressive after I started fucking her. Honestly, I didn't mind too much.

    But after the sex, she started dropping truth bombs. On the first encounter, she told me she had been sexually assaulted by her uncle. She then proceeded to explain that she doesn't really care about anybody.

    In my time with her, she admitted she is a narcissist and then tried to downplay it after telling me.

    Guys, I'm crying because the more this girl talked, the more I could see how damaged she is. She even told me she scams old guys and married guys on the Seeking site, or plays on their desperation for love. Yikes!

    She even told me how she helped a guy cheat over the phone on his wife with cancer. Diabolical. I'm just sitting there like, WTF?

    I stayed calm, of course.

    She is all over the place, and that's what made me realize it was just my turn. She's not mine.

    Guys, listen to me. She will only meet you if you're handsome. This is where I break your guys' hearts. Ugly guys stand no chance with her. She will try to finesse you. She only met me because I'm handsome.

    And she admitted she would have my kids, LOL.

    I still encourage you all to try and get her, especially if you like crazy women and women with an inability to cater to you. And believe me, she won't cater to you other than sex. Which tells me she is not the ideal sugar baby.

    And this is why I'm changing her out for another sugar baby despite the fire sex.

    Don't tell me you want more with me when all I wanted was a one-time fuck because she was my type. I paid the $1,000 and got a two-fuck supreme special, in my opinion. Because it's rare for a woman to be able to handle me like that.

    The problem for me is that when she leaves, you won't be able to text with her. You won't be able to feel any of the magic she gave you in person. She is not sugar-baby trained, and there's too much pussy out here to be training.

    Not to mention, she half-asses a lot of the texts I've sent her. Basically, she gets back to me days later.

    Guys, we talked about keeping up with each other, and I'm telling you, she did nothing she told me she wanted from the first meet. After the second meet, she was still in my grasp, but I could not stomach how she texts, and I also don't like how far away she is from me.

    I'm used to sugar babies being very receptive over text, like the new baby I have now. She texts me every day and actually gives a damn about my struggles and life, and I give a damn about hers.

    Being real, I'm not here just for the sex. When I get serious and set a baby up with an allowance, I need and want attention!

    Sorry, guys, my life is a hellhole at work. I don't care if a baby fakes it. Text me and care about my life until I get rich enough to get out of this damn country!

    Amaya has shown these last few weeks that she's a pornstar in the bedroom but bad for daddies who want more of a close personal connection. That's the type of daddy I am.

    So, in closing, Amaya is a case study for sugar babies.

    Amaya will tell you she only cares about herself. She only cares about her nephew and doesn't care to ask you anything about your day. She doesn't care what issues you've got going on.

    She is, without a doubt, a narcissist, and I loathe the guy who gets her pregnant. Likely won't end well.

    Other than that, she's a good fuck.

    Also, she told me she loved me. Honestly guys pray for me I sent her a text I won't continue with her and found a new baby. Hopefully she don't come after me!

    And don’t message me asking for her number. Go on seeking and try her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4141.jpg‎   IMG_4140.jpg‎   IMG_4138.jpg‎   IMG_4139.jpg‎  

  2. #23658
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help?
    I am looking too, for a prepaid card that works on seeking or on what's your price.

  3. #23657
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-579232f1c070
    Brother, she hasn't logged on in 3 months. My rule of thumb is if a chick hasn't logged on in the last couple of weeks, she's not playing. Not a hard-fast rule tho. . . Good luck.

  4. #23656

    Manda

    Anyone have any experience with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-579232f1c070

  5. #23655

    Smashed her as soon as she got on the site

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her. Anybody seen her or have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-7d6ad2303909
    Gave her $300 and she came to my place. She's a little chubby but cute. Looked very young when we met. She took the 9 inchs all the way bare back and let me rough her up quite a bit. Yanking her hair and really pounding away. I really went hard at her in doggy and Missionary and blew my load all over her chest and face. I come a lot so she was drenched. She didn't complain. She's all about business.

    I had a good time. Made her produce std results before fucking her bare. Be careful out here guys.

  6. #23654
    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    The first two links aren't opening for me.

    Blue. Wonder if that is the same 19 YO that goes by that name that's been discussed in the escort forum?

    Jay. Had a meet and greet with her last year after chatting on secret benefits. Hot as hell but had a big case of GPS back then. Said she usually gets 800 to 1 K LOL After chatting she came down to 400 but could not host. I didn't pursue it.
    Weird, try this one for Lila (she’s in Lynchburg): https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-1da6367777bd.

    Blue is 19 yes. I'll go dig around over there.

    Ari is 4'11, DTF, $350, can host. Bit of a butter face but we'll see what's happens!

  7. #23653
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017  [View Original Post]
    Samantha: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...-03532f39603b. Talked everything seemed fine, flaked the day of.

    Lila: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...-1da6367777bd. Real, lives in Lynchburg but will drive. Will take 3-400. Someone left a good review on the Lynchburg forum. Seems nice.

    Anyone have info on these:

    Ari: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-be7d553395df I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed before but I couldn't find it. Anyone remember?

    Blue: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-468b600496b6 Anyone had contact with this one?

    Jay: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-273c8384095f Says she's a nurse.
    The first two links aren't opening for me.

    Blue. Wonder if that is the same 19 YO that goes by that name that's been discussed in the escort forum?

    Jay. Had a meet and greet with her last year after chatting on secret benefits. Hot as hell but had a big case of GPS back then. Said she usually gets 800 to 1 K LOL After chatting she came down to 400 but could not host. I didn't pursue it.

  8. #23652
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her. Anybody seen her or have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-7d6ad2303909
    Her pics are bit dated. Much bigger in person. If you're into chunkier girls, she is a decent lay. I would not go to her place in Hopewell.

  9. #23651

    Blue and Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpenterP2017  [View Original Post]
    Samantha: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...-03532f39603b. Talked everything seemed fine, flaked the day of.

    Lila: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...-1da6367777bd. Real, lives in Lynchburg but will drive. Will take 3-400. Someone left a good review on the Lynchburg forum. Seems nice.

    Anyone have info on these:

    Ari: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-be7d553395df I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed before but I couldn't find it. Anyone remember?

    Blue: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-468b600496b6 Anyone had contact with this one?

    Jay: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-273c8384095f Says she's a nurse.
    The first two links not working, not sure if the account has been deleted or I'm blocked from them. But as for Blue and Ari.

    Blue is a streetwalker who's been trying to be a high end escort. See the escort board and you will see. She is trying to charge 240 for a hhr and I can't imagine her prices as a sugarbaby.

    Ari is a hit or miss. Price is within 300-350. But she will flake and cancel the very last minute. It took like 6 tries to finally met and it was an Okay visit. If you can't host and get a room be prepared to get that message that she can't come or will have to push it back a few hours, so have a backup line up.

  10. #23650

    Some Seeking Info:

    Samantha: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...-03532f39603b. Talked everything seemed fine, flaked the day of.

    Lila: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...-1da6367777bd. Real, lives in Lynchburg but will drive. Will take 3-400. Someone left a good review on the Lynchburg forum. Seems nice.

    Anyone have info on these:

    Ari: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-be7d553395df I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed before but I couldn't find it. Anyone remember?

    Blue: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-468b600496b6 Anyone had contact with this one?

    Jay: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-273c8384095f Says she's a nurse.

  11. #23649
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her. Anybody seen her or have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-7d6ad2303909
    P.

    Her pics are bit dated and heavily edited. She is much bigger in person. Overall, a decent lay but I would never go to her place in Hopewell (she had offered me too). Better stick with hotels.

  12. #23648

    Re: Valeria

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her. Anybody seen her or have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-7d6ad2303909
    Bit of a red flag here. I told her I want to do a face-to-face meet and greet or video chat to check each other out prior to meeting for intimacy. She won't do either, but offered to talk on the phone. Says she has her own place in Hopewell and lives alone and wants me to show up with 300 having never laid eyes on her. Spidey sense says no.

  13. #23647

    Valeria

    Been chatting with her. Anybody seen her or have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-7d6ad2303909
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3520.jpg‎  

  14. #23646
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude1  [View Original Post]
    Hate to ask but what prepaid / gift cards work these days on Seeking?
    Can someone help?

  15. #23645

    Thanks for report. I didn't see her

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year, it was nowhere close to 1 k back then. She had hot body but that's it. She was a dead fish in bed and had smelliest ass I've ever had. She just lied in the bed. Finally told her to take the money and fuck off. Avoid even if she comes down on price would be my advice.
    She was very entitled in the messages and said she's knows her worth and can get that easily from guys. Pass! Now guys I have a new baby I saw all the way from Baltimore, MD. She drove down to me. I'm not sure if she will continue to be my baby as she is a very slow at texting. But she is the sexiest baby I've had in a while. Stay tuned for my review if she does not reach out by the end of the week. You guys are going to want to read this one. For the long drive she did I definitely gave her $1 K. She drove over 3+ hours and stayed with me all Saturday night and Sunday. We fucked all night and cuddled. Stay tuned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape