Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 7063
-
Yesterday 21:16 #7063Regular Member

Posts: 13Natural Health on Texas
Came to Greenville for work, just want to thank you guys for solid reviews. I ended up at Natural Healing. Was greeted at the door by "Tammy". Seemed like she was the only one there. She was in her 30's, pretty tall (5'9"ish) but great body. Since I RTFF, I knew the deal. I gave her the donation (2 Franklins) and off to the stand up shower we went. All good in there, lots of play but she was pretty quiet. Not much conversation between us. Regardless we went back to the room and she started the massage. Very thorough, much more of a massage than I expected from this type place. After the flip she started CBJ, then on to multiple positions FS. All in all, positive experience, would love to see who else is there in the future.
-
Yesterday 10:49 #7062Regular Member

Posts: 14Busting Massage Parlors
Looks like they going after Massage parlors.
https://www.foxcarolina.com/2026/09/...pas-6-charged/
-
09-24-26 01:44 #7061Senior Member

Posts: 565Correct, they are both in the Powdersville area.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 18:08 #7060Senior Member

Posts: 120Pepsi
Ah yes, Pepsi. I went to KT for years because of her. Haven't been back since she left.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:02 #7059Senior Member

Posts: 52Candy is a common name in this area
They probably are referring to the Candy that was at HT, a dearly missed gem in GSP, but I've met a Candy at KT also. I didn't get the full offer from KT Candy, but it wasn't too bad and she was attractive. Not sure if she left for good, but I've had some good luck with visitors within the last couple of years.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 09:02 #7058Senior Member

Posts: 597If not mistaken, Candy was at HT. That report was for KT at which Pepsi ruled and is sorely missed.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:37 #7057Senior Member

Posts: 565Thanks for the heads up! I was literally about to start heading that way! I was looking forward to a good one in Powdersville. I think all is lost since Candy left.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:52 #7056Senior Member

Posts: 2027Thank you
You just saved me a 50 minute drive. I visit the area about once a year, that used to be one of my go-to spots. Just say no to greedy pussy. I hope the owners see your review.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 13:39 #7055Senior Member

Posts: 79Worst AMP experience ever
Fellas, save your money and avoid Mary at K. She only has a couple days left and absolutely doesn't give a shit. Bad attitude from the start, insisted on $280, wouldn't let me touch her kept smacking my hands away, pulled off right as I started to finish, and showed me the door in record time. Honestly the worst FS AMP visit I've ever had. Didn't even bother to clean me up properly, just walked in the room with a water bottle and said "bye". And she's way chubbier than most.
Originally Posted by Dogman101
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 07:45 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 51I'm interested in knowing as well
Any confirmation on this?
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:58 #7053Regular Member

Posts: 8L2 searching
Longtime active retired 10 yrs ago but now hitting AMPs scene used to see envy & vanity almost weekly.
Looking for l2 under 250 with GFE in AMP scene in Greenville, I've read at girl and Spartanburg, but Greenville.
Thanks.
-
09-20-26 21:34 #7052Regular Member

Posts: 14Decent massage and 220 covered ful service.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 14:41 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 565How was the massage and what did 220 cover?
Originally Posted by Dogman101
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 00:08 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 98Where?
I'm assuming you're talking about K therapy in powdersville, correct?
Originally Posted by Dogman101
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 21:55 #7049Regular Member

Posts: 14Not Worth It
Went in last week and the lady was in her 50's with little English. Massage was OK. She is a little plump and did not have anything extra. Flip was OK but nothing special. Won't go back soon.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






