Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 2662
-
09-29-26 10:55 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 656Coco CAKD
Saw Coco over the weekend. Was a good choice.
P Somewhat accurate.
L 5-02 spinnerish with nice C cups and good waist proportions late 20's.
E good communication.
A Pleaser and wants you to be happy.
S DFK at the door and off to the room. We did a quick rinse with a nice preview. More DFK in the room groped at the mirror ass is firm with some tone. Had her on all fours for DATY where she squirmed. Seems she is into the DATY. Sat at the corner and got a nice BBBJ with hands on the balls and taint. Good suction with spit. Suited up and had her squat on my cowgirl. Holy shit this was epic. Girl likes to bounce. Doggy she has a nice ass to waist great for holding and pounding. Finished in mish holding her ankles and making out. Had her hands on my ass as I Pumped out a few days worth in the bag. More DFK and some light massaging before a shower.
E 350 GFE.
I highly recommend.
https://cakdolls.com/escort/Sexycoco/
-
09-29-26 04:50 #2646Regular Member

Posts: 15Fun with White
I'm from Tennessee and was visiting OC last week so decided to see White while I was here after looking through some of the service queen options.
Never used the pleaser format before but here goes my attempt at it.
P: She's older than her photos but I think she still looks plenty attractive just not HYA.
L: Would say her body is similar to the add in terms of shape nice MM's and on the skinny side.
E: No problems with communication her English was good.
A: She had a fun bubbly attitude that set the vibe off well.
S: We immediately started into DFK then after we hopped into the shower she gave me an extended preview sliding her body on junior mixed with me telling her about Tennessee since she wasn't familiar with the state. Once back into the room I lay down and she starts giving me a cat bath before moving down and starting to rim somewhat aggressively which was great. She does that for a while before having me lift up on all fours to continue rimming but also using her hands to play with junior at the same time. After we do that for a while I flip over and she starts to service my front half. She does a mix of playing with my nipples with her tongue and DFK before she moved to my lower half and starts giving me a slow and sensual BJ. She does that for a bit before then asking me if I've had a finger in my ass before / want to which I answer positively and she applies some lube before fingering me and then doing so while also giving me a BJ. That by itself almost got me to the edge but I suggested we switch to me going down on her to which she accepted but telling me to go slower as she was sensitive which I was fine with. After sometime we decide to put the hat and some lube on and start in missionary position mixed with us doing more DFK. After doing that for a few minutes we switch to cg which she opted to grind more often than going up and down but she could do both. We then switch to doggy and I pound away for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and start to release inside the condom. Right after she takes the condom off and starts sucking on it while I was still sensitive which was amazing and was almost too overstimulating for me. Afterward we relax in the bed and talk about Orange County and what she likes to eat before heading back to the shower where we continue talking about even more food places she likes LOL.
E: 350/ HR.
Are: Yes, I'm not sure when the next time I'll be in Orange County is, but she definitely lives up to what I wanted so the next time I am here I plan to repeat if I can.
I saw Rina my last day in California but I'm pretty tired while writing this so will write my review of her tomorrow.
-
09-28-26 23:51 #2645Regular Member

Posts: 10Annie V. CAKDolls
She's Vietnamese, looks and sounds Vietnamese.
P: Pics are slight her, stats are accurate, definitely in her early 20's.
L: You can tell she's in per early 20's, still got the slight baby fat. When you see her, you will know what I mean.
E: English is very good. Easy communication, just a bit of a Vietnamese accent.
A: she's very horny, I'll give her that. Kinky Vietnamese girl, she loves sucking cock.
S: She's very proactive. Preview on the shower, preview post shower as well. She loves to suck cock, that's what she told me too. She's quite easy to handle as she will work with you, but the bed is kinda ass, spring is terrible. She's definitely knows how to please a man, we kept changing condoms as she kept wanting to suck cock. Afterward, finished on her chest and called it a day.
E: 350 1 hr (GFE).
WOULD Repeat, if she's available.
-
09-28-26 23:24 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 700Kiva, not a diva
P: I booked her with Get9, one of my favs, and while the photos aren't her, they are somewhat representative. Actually, the tattoo is accurate, except her real one is monochromatic tattoo green rather than with other colors. And she has a scripted tatt on her left forearm that says something like "home" on her forearm (how she described it to me).
L: Kiva is very tall when compared to most providers, maybe even an inch taller than her 5'7' billing. Her face is pretty, but not like the face in her photos. I'd peg her at pre-MILF to MILF for age, and she has MM c-cups, long legs, a shaved tight nani. Her ass is actually on the bigger booty side, given her slim frame.
E: Limited like many; but she tries to communicate. Strong moaning abilities.
A: She has a friendly and positive attitude.
S: While I wasn't disappointed upon seeing her inside her front door, I was a bit surprised that she wasn't in her 20's, given her somewhat premium pricing. But she looked good to me, and even though her initial kissing was mostly open-mouthed smooching, once we got into it in her room, she's actually good at sensuous DFK and even initiated it before long. BBBJ was decent, and after some encouragement, she moved on to BLS, but no rimming. Once in 69 I found that she doesn't want to be rimmed either, even though she has a great-looking pink starfish. But she does love DATY and gets off well with it. Nice mish too, particularly when we went push-up with legs-over-my shoulders. Kiva is magnum-friendly, and with her long legs, that position rocks with her. But because she has a nice butt, I flipped her over a little later to enjoy blasting that way. She has good kegel control, too, so she milked me dry. She's also very attentive in the shower and helping me to dress after, so all good on that front.
E: $420 for 30, which includes the $100 BB add-on.
Repeat: Despite good service, given that she's not in her 20's, I'd repeat only if she goes to "special" pricing without the $100 BBFS add-on and makes it all-inclusive. But for guys who don't worry about the costs at all, then yup, she's worth one or more shots.
-
09-28-26 19:44 #2643Regular Member

Posts: 78I'm not on this Thread
What is CAKd? Is it a place of website?
Originally Posted by MikeNc1
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 19:39 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 66Sexy Coco!
P: that is her. Even prettier in person! Cakd is killing it!
L: 5'2" - 5'3" Mid to late 20's. Super Pretty face!
Natural beautiful Full C / D cup.
Small girl with thinwaist and narrow hips but Firm full ass! She says she works out! Amazing- probably best ass in Asian to date.
Better than Rumi or Molly V.
Probably older than Rumi but younger than Molly?
E: yes conversational.
A: Friendly and chill.
S: solid shower preview. LFK. Solid BBBJ prettiest and smallest pussy. Tasty and clean pussy. Surprised it went in LOL.
Multiple positions DTF.
E: 350 HR GFE No bb she says. bargain for hottie.
R: Yes.
-
09-28-26 16:08 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 318Areum get9 review
She's great. She's basically a more petite Tomi & a cuter lighter skinned Kona with a bigger ass.
PICS. The two pics I have attached are absolutely her. Probably not recent, but I can recognize her. A lot closer to the reality than Kona's pics, which are much older.
LOOKS. She is TINY, CUTE, light skin, big eyes, FAT ASS. Smallish fake tits. Pre-MILF. Her ass is amazing. Big thick juicy handfuls on a tiny body. Her best features in my opinion are her eyes, her overall petite size, and her juicy ass.
ENGLISH. She gets by, can understand well enough & say basic words. Very "me love you long time hunnay" though.
ATTITUDE. She's like a service MILF except she looks like she's in her 30's. I found both her face & attitude to be CUTE. Even DORKY. She is also HIGH ENERGY and her acting can be a little over the top, but just go with it. You're on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.
SERVICE. She opened up with aggressive kissing, groping, and dry humping. She will literally attack you and your dick. But then she won't fuck right away since she wants to go do the shower routine first. She doesn't take long in the shower. She is VERY good at sucking dick & will high energy pump it. She loves to fuck and will jump on your dick.
ALAS, there is one negative I have to give: even though she took my dick like a champ, she is not magnum friendly. Yes, she did her duty, but her face was like wincing half the time like a JAV idol. And she had to take breaks and switch to BBBJ and keep reapplying lube because she said her pussy hurt. This, unfortunately, was a pretty big negative even though she was great otherwise, because I can't get into fucking when the chick is wincing like I just jammed it in her ass dry. On my end it did not feel like her pussy was small or tight or anything, she took it like a champ. And I am not that big. I'm a little above average & a bit thick. I don't have any issues with most women but occasionally there will be one. So all actual magnums beware.
As far as the sex, I did her standing doggy in the bathroom. Then she jumped on me cowgirl on the edge of the bed in front of the mirror. This is nice and probably a scripted move she does. Then I flipped her over for missionary on the edge of the bed as I stood over her and she was like OH YOU CRAZY. LOL. Missionary is her worst position. Cowgirl and doggy are her best. Then we did doggy on the bed. She is perfect for doggy. She has a huge juicy ass for her tiny frame. However at this point the magnum issues started. After that, I had her do cowgirl multiple times. She's great in cowgirl when she leans forward and bounces. She would never sit up straight because of magnum issues. But at all times she was taking me balls deep. Finally I had her lay on her stomach and fucked her from behind while I had her turn her head to look at me and kiss. Bouncing on her ass & looking down into her big pretty eyes, I blew my load inside her for a full minute.
After I came it was about 35 minutes in. She was more than happy to go for round 2 but considering the magnum issues I declined. If it was not for that, I absolutely planned to try for a round two.
EXPENSE. 350 BBFS 1 hr. MSOG is +50.
REPEAT. Yes. Basically I would put Areum on the same level as FA Tomi. Tomi is older, taller, tighter body, bigger fake tits, tan. Areum is very short, light skin, far ass, big eyes, maybe 5 why younger. Both are cute in my opinion. Both have great service. Tomi is a little cheaper, a lot cheaper if you do CFS HH. If I had to pick between Areum and Kona, the other BBFS spinner, I think Areum is considerably better & younger looking. I have not seen Jenny K, who is difficult to book, but given her popularity I assume she might edge out Areum in the BBFS spinner league.
-
09-28-26 00:10 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 171Baby Yuju
P: Not her.
L: 5'2" - 5'3" Mid to late 20's. Pretty face; work done but done well. MM Cs. White skin with a couple tattoos. Skinny and toned, body type is quite similar to Nali.
E: Pretty decent, British accent.
A: Friendly and easy to talk to.
S: Shower no preview. LFK and DFK. Great BBBJ no DT. Multiple positions no complaints; submissive. Semi dtf and will fuck back. Pussy is tight and gets naturally wet.
E: 500/ HR (GFE only).
R: Yes but rate is definitely premium.
-
09-27-26 14:33 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 291Heylie (CAKD)
P: No, not close.
L: CYA / HYA B+ tier. Body was 8/9. Face was 6/7 for me. Her face actually got sexier as session went on and could have said 8 face and A tier HYA overall but think I'm jaded b / c I really liked her. She does have a cute nose and larger eyes. Could of thought she was thai / viet / Pilipino mix vs 100% Korean. I think minor issue was skin was fine but not as porcelain as some of the other hot Koreans I've seen. Mid length black hair. Nice natural Cs. Really petite / thin body. Her natural Cs are really nice and definite highlight.
E: English was great.
A: Positive, smiling, cool girl Had a nice conversation after festivities.
S: Shower was broken so skipped normal routine. Jumped into bed and got right down to business forgoing the BBBJ. I'm normal size and can echo other comments she is not magnum approved. Had to warm her up as she was hesitant and blocked me from going deep early. But once we got going and was careful she let loose and had no issues with us really getting into without limitations. Some LFK / DFK. She was sex positive and lot of fun to work all positions.
E: 380/ hr +100 BBFS.
Are, Yes.
-
09-26-26 21:30 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 122Heaven K
Previous reviews are accurate and I don't have much to add. A little hard to search her name though.
P: Not her.
L: About 5'5, mid 20s, okay face (almost looks Chinese), small natural As with responsive nips, skinny, nice hips and ass for her weight. Actually it's a great ass. She reminds me of a twitch streamer "lo3tus."
E: Pretty good. I was a little let down though, reviews made it sound like she'd be more fluent. oops.
A: Smiley, friendly, and accommodating. All mentions of being overly cleanly were also observed.
S: Great HYA+ service. Brief shower preview (basically none, pretty sure she was checking her clean job), LFK and DFK, lots of bbbj technique, no DT that I remember, DATY friendly. Standard positions mish, CG, DS. Audio felt a little forced to me but better than nothing. Good eye contact throughout and great at making one comfortable. Cuddly and chatty during downtime.
E: 350 hr CFS only, 50 msog
R: Maybe, but only as a backup.
-
09-25-26 19:12 #2637Regular Member

Posts: 30Annie V Cakd
P picture are her and accurate.
L 8 She is a pretty young Viet, nice ass and body, natural titties.
E Decent English, has a accent and understands direction very well.
A She wants to please and have fun, cheerful true G fe.
S Quick and easy connection, warm welcome and I was in the area for a little spontaneous fun. I went with the bookers choice and I scored, Great pass Touchdown! Positive match. She cute that's her in pix, hug, little kiss to soften things up and she knew I just wanted to have some fun. She matched my energy I'm easy going and so was she then I turned the naughty up and she followed my lead. Frisky DFK session that she lead. Locked in DFK we climbed on the bed for more oral explorations. Kisses down her neck to her beautiful naturals with succulent nipples. She thoroughly enjoys her nipples being stimulated and her breasts made love to. Got the juices going between her legs, so I drifted off her breasts, down her tummy, to dine at her moist lips of love. She moaned approval and opened her legs for more access. I nibbled on her lips and tongue massaged her clit to give her a pleasant orgasm. She than motioned me to get on my back while she crawled between my legs for a splendid BBBJ. Very attentive and satisfying. Luscious MISH with this sensual hottie Her smiles and grins are soft and gorgeous. Her body is delicious and her attitude is insatiable. She drained me good and I was spent. Kudos to her for trying her best and letting me dine on her breasts and nipples while I rested. Upon our time coming to an end, we parted with another magnetic DFK and her angelic smile in mind. She joined me for a shower to freshen me up, I two stepped and I rode off into the sunset.
E HH 300.
Are Yes I would see her again, she sparked my interest and showed me a good time.
P Accurate pictures that's her.
L 8 She is a pretty young Viet, nice ass and body, natural titties.
E Decent English, has a accent and understands direction very well.
A She wants to please and have fun, cheerful true G fe.
S Quick and easy connection, warm welcome and I was in the area for a little spontaneous fun. I went with the bookers choice and I scored, Great pass TD! She cute that's her in pix, hug, little kiss to soften things up and she knew I just wanted to have some fun. She matched my energy I'm easy going and so was she then I turned the naughty up and she followed my lead. Frisky DFK session that she lead. Locked in DFK we climbed on the bed for more oral explorations. Kisses down her neck to her beautiful naturals with succulent nipples. She thoroughly enjoys her nipples being stimulated and her breasts made love to. Got the juices going between her legs, so I drifted off her breasts, down her tummy, to dine at her moist lips of love. She moaned approval and opened her legs for more access. I nibbled on her lips and tongue massaged her clit to give her a pleasant orgasm. She than motioned me to get on my back while she crawled between my legs for a splendid BBBJ. Very attentive and satisfying. Luscious MISH with this sensual hottie Her smiles and grins are soft and gorgeous. Her body is delicious and her attitude is insatiable. She drained me good and I was spent. Kudos to her for trying her best and letting me dine on her breasts and nipples while I rested. Upon our time coming to an end, we parted with another magnetic DFK and her angelic smile in mind. She joined me for a shower to freshen me up and I rode off into the sunset.
E HH 300.
Are Yes I would see her again, she sparked my interest and was fun.
-
09-25-26 02:01 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 131Georgina
P: Not her, though there is a resemblance in the face. I think the photos were AI-edited, but I think she looks better in person.
L: MILF, with nice manmades that are more than a handful, with nice big eraser nipples. Beautiful face, voluptuous body, but in the sexiest way. Shaved pussy, and surprisingly nice ass.
E: Decent English, enough to have a basic conversation without using a translator.
A: She has a slight 'get down to business' attitude, but I'm OK with that. Sometimes I wish she was more flirty, but I'm here to fuck, not flirt, and she's definitely DTF.
S: Nice DFK start, then blue toast and shower. In the bedroom, her BBBJ is amazing. I don't think she has a gag reflex, and can deep throat with ease. She seems to tire in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, but I'm happy to do the work, and missionary and doggy are my favorite positions with her. I usually have trouble cumming in doggy, but not with Georgina. Her pussy is TIGHT, especially in doggy, and one time, I came so hard I got a headache and was actually worried I had burst a blood vessel in my brain or something, LOL. Her mouth and pussy are top tier, for me, and her body is sexy AF.
E: 400 for one hour BBFS. 50 extra for MSOG.
Are: Absolutely. I try to see her as much as my budget allows every time she comes down to OC.
-
09-24-26 17:55 #2635Snowflake

Posts: 405[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
JohnPot posted that he/she is too much of a douche to be in public
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have undouched the forum of his presence just like I did all his other users.
Megai, Megai Return, LoveItDD, JohnCash5555, Jmatapang, ImpregnantKing, Gay Man Dude, Gay Man Dude Retun, BareBackKong, BareBackHero
Is this your example of "real mongers" I have banned but seriously Gay Man Dude??? WTF
Thanks for leaving you will not be missed,
A2
-
09-24-26 14:40
Regular Member
-
09-24-26 14:35
Regular Member
-
09-24-26 00:11 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 87Enji / Eunji
P: Not quite. Boobs may be accurate.
L: Late 30's MILF, Long black hair. Her face shape is kind of what the photo shows. Booker gray's photo are somewhat closer to what she looks like in person. Firm MM large Ds with large nipples. Clean shaved pussy, nice and snug. Not really any ass. Saw LA reviews saying she has a bit of tummy, not this time around so she might've lost a few pounds lately.
E: She's tries to speak English, but speaks better in Korean and Chinese.
A: She's super nice, professional and tries to please. Definitely a service queen.
S: Very good BBBJ DT, lots of BLS. She's very flexible and can rock your world in various positions.
E: 320 HR.
Are: Maybe, There are many options out there not getting reviewed.
-
09-23-26 08:48 #2633Regular Member

Posts: 9Mila
P. P.S. 'ed I think its her, but still very pretty.
L. Average height like 5'3, very pretty light skin, nice body, nice natural B cups, to me a nice GND type.
E. Decent, didn't need to do google translate.
A. Eager, not timid, just fun and is good at direction.
S. Lots of kissing, DFK, lots of tongue, first. Shower first then, went to bed and started with 69. , My junior isn't too big, so she didn't complain.
As I entered that tight box. Had her legs ready while pounding her in mish and doggy. Bust right into the box.
E. Priced like everything else, nowadays 340 1 hr, good value.










Reply With Quote






