Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1955 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 29319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29259

    Westside rotation

    Fellow Mongers. I usually hit north northeast side of town but heading to westside this week. Who has the current best rotation for BBJ and L3. Prefer talent with nice body, shaved, firm or large chest. Any guidance would be appreciated. Previous WS visits have included Q spa, 7000 W Wash (name changes oftern) and three spot on Rockville Rd, even though I think Smile is only L2. A1 was good too.

    Anyway, thanks again for the guidance. PM is probably best.

    Thank you and let me know if I can help on my side of town sometime.

  2. #29258

    Too many electrons died for this drivel

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    . This website is a gold mine.
    The only words worth reading.

  3. #29257

    AMP vs doctor

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    I don't think you will find any MT that would take care of a problem a doctor would manage unless your doctor treats you with an L3.

  4. #29256

    Fake massage ads and locations

    Hey guys I've been seeing a lot of fake massage locations pop up on Google Maps. I drove to one thinking I found a new secret location. When I showed up it was random apartments. The number texted me to park. I waited for a reply and he said if I wanted the room number to text with a gift card for deposit. Clearly a scam. They're not only doing this in Indiana but multiple cities in other states. Just remember never to pay a deposit! That's the easiest way to get scammed. Hope all of you don't get your time wasted like I did. Waste of time and gas. I guess it's smarter to text that you're there already to see what they say.

  5. #29255

    Specific

    Quote Originally Posted by Booblover6999  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
    Are you just wanting l3 in general or more specific? A lot of places offer l3 if you read a couple pages down but if you are looking for a specific body type or anything you can ask and hopefully someone can guide you in the right direction.

  6. #29254

    National

    I went to the spa in back, but two cars parked in front of the door. Was working my way to the front when a van pulled up. He unlocked the door, pulled out a table saw. When I went by I could see walls being redone. The sign and blinds were still in the windows.

  7. #29253

    Suggestion on L3

    I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.

  8. #29252

    KK Spa response

    Idk if Sophia at KK works anywhere else. She's been at KK several times and plenty of reviews are buried in here about her. L2 has never been covered at KK from my experience. Of course YMMV and I speak a little Chinese so. Every MT has the right to choose what's on the menu but don't take it personal. 2 girls is always a roll of the dice. Sometimes it's a great time, sometimes it's basically 1 on1 with a cheerleader. Stay safe, tip well, be kind.

  9. #29251

    Happy I Saw This Late

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRubAlot  [View Original Post]
    Lina is still here through the end of this week (28th). Her boss moved her to the Spa on east 38th.

    6729 E 38th Street Indianapolis IN 46226.

    Don't waste your time at Firehouse. You will be disappointed. Xixi doesn't hold a candle to Lina's service.
    Went to see Lina on Tuesday at Firehouse after confirming night before. Did not see this post until I returned. Lisa told me Lina was gone and she pitched in to scratch my itch. Xixi said hello, but that's all. Lisa completely different than Lina, but her BBBJ is one of the best I have had, and the view from behind is spectacular. Glad I didn't see your post before going to Firehouse because Lisa was worth the slight disappointment when told Lina had left.

    Still wanting to see Lina before she heads back to China, I sent text asking if I could see her at Thursday at 8:30 knowing they don't open until 9:00. Said Lina and Coco were both available. Stuck with Lina for the going away fun. No traffic so I arrived about 8:10 and she comes outside and waves me in the backdoor. (spa and hers) What a way to start the day off. She was even kind enough to let me film the entire encounter. Also said she does not like this Spa.

    Side note: My first and ATF Joanne also spent her last couple days at Spa on E 38th. Wonder if that's the departing spa for the girls who won't be returning to Indy.

  10. #29250

    Turn around

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]

    She told me to turn around and I was more than ready for my happy ending. It was slow and sensual. I figured for my first couple of sessions I will only do handjobs.
    Glad your first experience is like that! At least you knew when to turn around. Mine went like "baby, hot towel?" and I replied "No" twice not knowing what that means.

  11. #29249

    Welcome Aboard

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    I finally decided to book my very first massage at a Chinese massage parlor. I told myself it was going to be a relaxing experience. A peaceful escape from the stresses of work and life in general.

    I walked out feeling like a man who had just discovered a new favorite way to unwind.

    One thing is for certain: the next time I enjoy a massage, I won't be nearly as nervous and will have more clear expectations on how it will end.
    Congrats. I think we all remember our first time and all levels. L1, L2, and L3.

  12. #29248

    Cindy at Royal on Bash

    I went early to Royal Spa to see the recommended Selina. Cindy greeted me at the door. It was only 9 am, she said Selina wasn't there. Cindy looked good, but a little chubby. So. I went for it. It was a nice meeting. Her English is better than most. A bit hairy down below. Charming personality.

    Squeaky clean, no oder anywhere. L1, lite kissing. Not into L2, so I can't give an opinion. On to L3. Cindy was tight and gave me several squeezes; .

    I'm a bit of a "hard nut to crack. " Her L1 skills gave me a happy ending in about 10-15 minutes.

    Good visit, will return.

  13. #29247

    Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by Stater77  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to check it out. On a busy highway next to a liquor store. Drew Annie for 1 hour for $70. Very clean spa. She gave a great massage. Tried for more, but L1 was all to be had. I would come back if I were only wanting a solid massage and L1. Maybe more is available with more visits?
    Been there several times and had both girls. Not sure which is Annie, the one that is always up front or the other one. The one that greets you will give a nude L1 and that's it. I think the other one will do more with repeated visits as she let's you play with her otc more and seems to like it. Starting to get busy with all the construction workers in town so it will either go away soon or they leave it alone to keep the out of owners happy. Money does talk.

  14. #29246

    Just relax baby...LOL! Congrations!

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    "Just relax baby," she said.

    Walking out of the parlor, I caught myself smiling so many times.

    I walked out feeling like a man who had just discovered a new favorite way to unwind.

    I'm happy and excited to try the next parlor location. This website is a gold mine.
    Congratulations on busting your AMP cherry!!!

  15. #29245

    Fresh Monger

    Been lurking for a few weeks but getting a new account registered was worse than a raw L1

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Sorry you had so much trouble but my experience tells me that guys who start off as assholes only get worse.

    You should find a different site more to your liking.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape