Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 252 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3770
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3770

    Back To Massage Parlors / What Do The Boys Recommend

    Hey yall, took a long break from massage parlors and wanting to come back to see how good the girls are these days so looking for recommendations and damage increases. I used to frequent 3/7 and was one of the lucky ones that had fun at Diamond Health Center before they shut down (miss you yoyo) so I'm excited to return to have more fun.

    - Anyone been to 3/7 recently? Still BBL heaven or is it a skip now. Damage Increase? Remember it was 50 for house and 120 for rest. Also remember that a security guard is now posted and they wear scrubs now but unsure if this is still a thing as it's been awhile that I've heard about this place.

    200 is my max limit. What do yall recommend? Include damages. Will report back in full detail as a thank you.

  2. #3769

    Back Open?

    I drove by Rancho Health Spa & Massage the other evening and noticed the door open. Did a parking lot drive by and noticed a young Asian lady sitting at a desk. The pole dance school next door was letting out and I didn't have any cash on me so I didn't stop. But it looks like they may be back open. It was a sure thing FS site before so if you hit it up before I do let us all know.

    Stay safe and be kind.

  3. #3768
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    The one on Valley near Cherry? I thought it has been closed for a while. I stopped going there after a couple of disappointments. Looking back, not sure which caused which, poor service drove closure, or near closure so they don't care anymore.
    Yea that's the one. Drove by a few times over the last 2 weeks and they're closed. Always had great service here.

    Once upon a time valley was littered with AMP's. They're still a few left, but not like how it used to be.

  4. #3767

    The one by Cherry?

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBalls  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to one of my favorite watering holes? Drove by and the place is closed.
    The one on Valley near Cherry? I thought it has been closed for a while. I stopped going there after a couple of disappointments. Looking back, not sure which caused which, poor service drove closure, or near closure so they don't care anymore.

  5. #3766

    Golden Spa on valley closed

    Anyone know what happened to one of my favorite watering holes? Drove by and the place is closed.

  6. #3765

    Liz Blue Moon

    It's been a while since I last went to Blue Moon. I had some errands nearby yesterday, so I swung by on the way. I texted in advance and got Liz. And I wasn't disappointed. She is a sweet Chinese girl with shoulder length hair. Probably in her late 20's, petite, slim with nice curves. We started off with a nice teasing massage. A few minutes later I flipped and she started kissing my body, neck, nipples and went down for a BBBJ. No DT but good suction with some nice bls. I was ready to roll so she got me covered and I asked to be on top. As she lubed herself I started kissing her breasts and nipples and her reaction was good. She kept reaching to put my cock inside her so I stopped playing with her breasts and focused on the deed. She's pretty tight and allowed me to really get up inside her. Not sure if she was acting but she was loving it and so was I. Pulling me in closer as I fucked her and as I was getting close, she pulled me in and dfk. I came inside and she kept kissing me. Pretty hot. Cleaned up and said our goodbyes. It was a really nice experience. My only regret was finishing too fast and not going doggy. Always next time.

  7. #3764

    Did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    What are some do's and don't when going to my first AMP? And what should I expect?
    Hey bro, not trying to rush you or anything, did you get a chance to go to an AMP and how was your first time experience? If you were not ready, completely understand.

    A few of us have written a lot to prepare you, someone wrote a short essay, so if you have gone to an AMP, please give us some feedback. A positive reinforcement goes a long way in this community.

  8. #3763

    Let us know how did your first time go

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    What are some do's and don't when going to my first AMP? And what should I expect?
    Make sure you come back here and share your first time AMP experience.

  9. #3762

    Beginner advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    What are some do's and don't when going to my first AMP? And what should I expect?
    Do's:

    * Your research before going. This forum lists the places that offer FS. Go to those places to save yourself from taking one for the team.

    * Bring exactly what need. Have exact change and show the girl you have no more money on you. Hide a $20 somewhere just in case.

    * Enjoy the massage. Some girls just jump into it and I recommend you milk them for the massage. Talk to the girl while being massaged if you enjoy conversation.

    * Know exactly what you want. BBBJ is less expensive than CBJ. Know what you want. A girl always opens with BBBJ price and if you reject it during, they won't give you your money back.

    Don'ts:

    * Expect posts to use accurate pictures. They are never accurate and the women that work these places are generally on the older side.

    * Overspend. Forums like this lists prices for a reason. Learn the cost and don't overpay.

    * Be desperate. You can always walk away and go somewhere else especially if the girls aren't to your liking.

    * Pay House Fee with a 100. They will factor that into the tip. For example, if you pay 100 for a 40, they will anchor their price at 160 or higher knowing you have at least 160.

  10. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    What are some do's and don't when going to my first AMP? And what should I expect?
    I know you have many questions before your first AMP visit, and I see a few of us already given a lot of great advises, easy to summarize them into do's and don't's. It's time to take that first step, find one of the AMPs near you that has great reviews on this site, and expect to have a good time.

    In additional to what we have said in the other thread, for your first time, only bring enough cash, not too much extra, $300 is more than enough, in small bills like 20's 10's. See the girls, asked questions, only stay if you like what you've seen and heard. You would have to pay house first, which range from $50-70 also depending on length of time, this is when the 20's and 10's comes in handy, it is always better when you don't have to ask or wait for your change back. Once she started, say no to that 2nd girl walks in, you can have your 3 some, 4 P or 5 P after the first time or later. They could be very pushy, and "no extra money" will help you to say no.

    You are more than ready. Jump in and have fun. I wish I had this much know how before my first trip.

  11. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    So do you just walk in and hope they have someone decent available?
    Also be polite and be ready to leave if they don't have a provider that you like. Don't just throw money at bad service and if you have to ask what's included before you take off your clothes.

  12. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    So do you just walk in and hope they have someone decent available?
    For me, that is pretty much it.

    People, including me, share good and bad experiences on this site, and I come here when I want to explore new MPs in my area or when traveling, great resource.

    Meanwhile, I have my go to places in my areas, and I stay away from the mp that have bad reviews.

    Girl's age and size are big factors for me, so that is easy to I'd with one look, but frankly, the first impression of the girls could be very misleading. I have my fair share of disappointments by pretty face or perfect body bitches with the wrong attitude.

    Good news is MPs are competitive, just look at the number of MPs mentioned on this site. Girls want return customers, so in general the old, fat, lazy and ugly bitches can't and won't survive, and sites like this one help to keep it that way.

    Bad reports travel much faster then good ones.

    Good luck and have fun. Keep in mind, you could always just walk away after you seen and talked to the girls, I've seen guys do that all the time.

  13. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejames36  [View Original Post]
    So do you just walk in and hope they have someone decent available?
    You can do that yes. If I come in and nobody piques my interest, I will find another shop. Typically, I like to find the spa's number and ask them who is working. If you see a name that someone has reviewed in this thread / other forums then you can get a vague idea on what type of service you'll be getting. After meeting with a provider, you can also ask for their number and they may or may not share it.

  14. #3757

    First visit

    What are some do's and don't when going to my first AMP? And what should I expect?

  15. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    I don't think or know any AMP have websites, maybe they do, I just never looked. There are a few bigger establishments advertise, but I don't find pictures meaningful anyway, doesn't tell you much about the service or attitude, and most of them are edited anyway. That's why there are forums like this one, which give you real people's feedbacks. The places I have visited all let you see more than one girls, when they are not busy, that helps.
    So do you just walk in and hope they have someone decent available?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 252 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape