Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8148
-
09-23-26 19:08 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 2768
Originally Posted by Chavit7500
[View Original Post]
Really good to know. Well, it is nice to have a duo where the girls get it on. Many duos are "just two girls".
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
I did have a fun time with my past duos, but the cost is the issue. I see it as I could see 2 girls in 2 different 1-hour sessions for the same time. The novelty of the duo did justify it, but that only lasts for the first time. I liked it but didn't want to do duos again for a while. So I do them about once a year.
To sum up: One duo was with MILFs who were good friends but didn't have any sexual chemistry. So it was fun taking turns on them and playing naughty games. Another duo was with jgirl HYA and both of them I was into. They took turns filming me bang their friend. Since I liked them both individually, it was hot to "bring them together" so to speak and do things together. But it's hard to justify the cost of it other than I wanted to try it one time.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
I share these examples because I hope each guy will pick what's right for them. Maybe they can raise their win rate from 60% to 80% with Intel, but that's all reviews can ever do. Even perfect Intel can't tell who each guy will really like, but it can identify who has good tits (and who has tiny), who leans young with Looks, who leans Service, and so on. When people know what they want and pick a girl that's their type, they win more often. If enough people do it, the city has better standards and the better girls stay or show up while the girls who aren't will leave.
-
09-23-26 18:24 #8087Regular Member

Posts: 6VAC has Cherry at $350 for BBFS.
Tides changing on pricing.
-
09-23-26 16:25 #8086Senior Member

Posts: 1303Yup, the LTLV owner / booker had a shill account here. Kind of ironic since he calls out users on his website for being shills here. I had asked a couple different providers why the selfie photos weren't on the LTLV website, and they said they didn't know, just that the owner / booker asked for the selfies. So it was selfies they had taken just to give to him, which made it really easy for them to know it was him posting on here.
Originally Posted by FisterBut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:15 #8085Senior Member

Posts: 503My
Apologies to LTLV then, since I missed the "BB Special" link. Hopefully more of the ladies will go with the lower rates and benefit from an increase in visitors.
Originally Posted by Shimano
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 09:48 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 301You right
They are soda and Nina, and I pulled the trigger once and it was a very pleasant experience, yes I know it was way over priced but have those 2 in a tube full of nuru oil, interacting with each other, pussy to pussy raw was delightful. I've been tempted to do it again but is too much cash. For the 350 special is not going to surprise me if the girls are the once in the current roster but with diff name like the duo.
Originally Posted by Chavit7500
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 06:04 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 41I think that Okja Bonja double is Sexy Nina and Soda.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 02:37 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 7266Several of the bookers or agents read this forum and LA / OC and SD.
Originally Posted by FisterBut
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:39 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 72Soju
That's the girl from the now defunct LVGirlfriend. The pic of her in the bathtub is what caught my eye when they were still up and running. Same exact pose but she had long hair back then.
-
09-22-26 19:43 #8080Regular Member

Posts: 4The LTLV booker definitely reads this site, just look at the notes on their contact page calling out specific members from here. Wasn't it also determined that BigHose account, or whatever is was, was the ltlv guy also. Used to post what he claimed were real selfies of the girls in their rooms. He'd mix in generic fake reviews of girls from other agencies to make it seem like he was just a casual monger visiting all over or something.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 18:07 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 2768There's many girls listed and some are BB included and some aren't. Maybe there's a typo adding to the confusion. Mixed-pricing is common and probably a good thing. Some guys want GFE only, some want BB, some guys decide when they meet the girl. Everyone should have a turn so to speak.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
While looking through LTLV ads, I'm surprised to see you guys have the Okja Bonja double. Please note these reviews in OC had an extra option where a 3rd or 4th girl came in. So ignore that:
https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...p?co_id=double
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602033
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7614066
-
09-22-26 15:11 #8078Senior Member

Posts: 636How long
Soju does not have a length of time posted. Apple and Sexysu is posted 1 hour.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 15:05
Senior Member
-
09-22-26 14:05 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 1898BB Special
Pricing seems all over the place but the way I'm reading the BB special link, it's 350 that includes BBFS for 3 models (Soju, Apple, and Sexy Su) but doesn't say how long I'm guessing it's only 30 minutes incall.
Originally Posted by Napkined
[View Original Post]
Regular price 30 minutes incall is usually 300 and if you want BBFS that's extra 100. So I guess with their specials going on you save 50 bucks but at the same time you're limited to 3 choices.
-
09-22-26 12:05 #8076Senior Member

Posts: 72Am I missing something?
I'm still seeing that it is 350 but BB is part of the base price. Or am I missing something?
-
09-22-26 11:59 #8075Senior Member

Posts: 3424I'd imagine that's just wishful thinking. Based on some of the crazy shit we see out there, I'd imagine a pretty small percentage of mongers read this board before they go trying to get their dick wet.
Originally Posted by Shimano
[View Original Post]
Which is too bad. Should be required reading before hooker hunting in Vegas. Especially Vegas.
-
09-22-26 05:41 #8074Senior Member

Posts: 76Either that or the booker reads this board and saw a few of us mention the LA pricing on here the past few months.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






