Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 25010
-
09-25-26 17:16 #24995Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi ty for that!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
I think it's a fake ad ofc. TGTBT. Answered yesterday to meet then doesn't answer for hours then this morning said something like I can commit to doing a outcall byeee.
Like that.
Definitely avoid.
DDOS prevented the update.
-
09-25-26 16:31 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 834The other thing I noticed about this ad is that it lists tattoos as very visible or many, but none are evident in any of the rather revealing pictures. Make of that, what you will. . .
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:13 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 834Underdetermined reverse search.
The reverse search on this one's number is a bit of an enigma. The number traces to a 40 year old with residence in Fall River, with several court cases, but only one nefarious charge: misdemeanor assault and battery. The Facebook associated with the number reveals a woman with 2 kids, who does not appear to have a body type suggested by the ad pictures. Maybe the one in the ad is using somebody else's phone? Also there was an eviction court case. That's all I could learn, other than she went missing 4 years ago, but turned up apparently without incident two weeks later. Without more data, I'd proceed rather carefully with this one, if at all.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 23:06 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 156Sexy Mecicana
Anyone seen this one? She looks like someone I could have fun with. She also looks like she could be one of those fun bait and switch Latina ads where you walk in to a completely different girl.
-
09-24-26 21:52 #24991Senior Member

Posts: 407Yeah, she's probably 40 lbs heavier and 15 years older than the thirst traps she posts. Also, never once have I left any session with her and gone "money well spent" I've always been like "Eh. It's 5 am and she doesn't have any needles laying around".
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:09 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 4544Kerry
I knew that was the Kerry you talking about. She's been posting way before BP shutdown and never updated a new picture. I think your review is the most recent one also and I'm glad to know her service ain't worth it.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:00 #24989Senior Member

Posts: 389New ad?
Anyone know anything about her or see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/699104748269
-
09-23-26 17:05 #24988Senior Member

Posts: 389No I don't know what club she works at tho.
Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:30 #24987Senior Member

Posts: 407Lexi: https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/033954160213.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Kerry: https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/806973771946.
Ashley: https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/869485339779.
-
09-23-26 16:28 #24986Senior Member

Posts: 407Last time I saw Ashley she mentioned being several months sober to me, which, I'm happy about.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
No intel about ex husband, but she's been in the same spot for a while, so I'm guessing she isn't worried about it.
-
09-23-26 16:27 #24985Senior Member

Posts: 407Hotel or from "home" (not sure if she lives there) in woonie. I haven't seen her post recently, haven't seen her in a month or so.
Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:47 #24984Senior Member

Posts: 70Lilly
Reached out to Lilly several times, to meet today at a club or private. Didn't hear back. Does anyone know where she works?
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 10:32 #24983Senior Member

Posts: 834Alishia in Coventry?
While everybody seems to be on the subject here of old MILFs, does anybody have any recent intel about Alishia in Coventry? I used to see her quite a bit, for an unlimited menu, good DFK and raw everything, at 100 hh. But then there were reports of her deteriorating, as if she had turned full junkie? But a few years ago, I always used to like her straightforward, no nonsense delivery of great services with a smile. I recall the very first time out of the many which followed--she had started out with a BBBJ which was FAR too rough with way too much teeth for my tastes! But when I gently called her out on it during the act, she immediately toned it down to an acceptable, pleasant level, substituting LIPS for teeth, with lots of nice slobber and bold eye contact. But who's seen her recently? She was never a beauty queen, but I liked her anyway, because of, and not in spite of, her rather trashy MILFY look! So those that saw her recently--how is she now?
-
09-23-26 10:10 #24982Senior Member

Posts: 834I think he's taking about Bathroomless Ashley.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...-/354843215955
Big boozer but to my knowledge not a junkie. Nice big naturals, I always liked both her looks and services and personality, going back over a decade, but haven't seen her in quite a while, one reason being that I'm chickenshit, and concerned about her stalker criminal husband making an appearance, who is now apparently out of the clink. Does anybody know the latest intel, perchance, about her, on that front?
-
09-22-26 16:39 #24981Senior Member

Posts: 389With most unless they say yes explicitly it's a YMMV imo.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





