High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1476 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22133

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Mind providing a link of her?

  2. #22132
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    Was it a 1-day incall?

    Or is she going to be there for a few days?

    Wish I would've known.

  3. #22131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.
    I read from someone a while back that she retired.

  4. #22130
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean987  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone get me in contact with Desi if she's still around? Saw her once and it was amazing. Thanks.
    Bump. Ill even provide a finders fee LOL.

  5. #22129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.
    I wish I knew that she had a room last night, I definitely would have seen her again.

  6. #22128

    Slim / Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/216-314-7912

    I was thinking of calling her later tonight. Anyone have any experience with her?
    I met her about a month ago. She posted incall, but she already checked out of her hotel, so we did a car date in the parking lot of the hotel. Pictures are accurate. $$ is a little steep for a car date but what you see is what you get so I can't complain. She was a little business like, but not high, and she was friendly (enough). If she had incall, I would consider repeating.

  7. #22127
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Look at the features, they seem pretty masculine to me. Not to mention the nod to the Luo Reed song.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. The Lou Reed reference is a dead giveaway. Kinda surprised they didn't call themselves Lola to be even more obvious.

  8. #22126

    Babydoll Lia has a room in Strongsville today

    She ran a couple ads on listcrawler last night if you want her contact info. I recommend of course. She great if you like pretty spinners who take direction. BBBJCIM, covered FS. Catch her before she gets too drunk! LOL. Unless you're into that.

  9. #22125

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://callescort.org/216-314-7912

    I was thinking of calling her later tonight. Anyone have any experience with her?

  10. #22124

    Megan from Brooklyn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/430666798291

    Outcall. Surprise surprise, the female that shows up is not the one in the photos. She was heavier and not as attractive, obviously. She ran about an hour late, also not surprising. She accepts pay via cash, Cash App or Apple Pay. I didn't have my payments up to date on the apps and was a little too intoxicated to figure it out. I had initially asked for the $140 hhr. After I scrounged up $50, she agreed to a BBBJ. I stood on the floor as she laid on the bed and went to town, a great BJ. She was very nice and I will most likely repeat if I only want a BJ and not FS.

  11. #22123
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    What makes you question? Are you being hopeful?
    Look at the features, they seem pretty masculine to me. Not to mention the nod to the Luo Reed song.

  12. #22122

    I'm thinking YES!

    Looking closely at the last pic, the hand and the chin are a dead give aways.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is that a man?

  13. #22121

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is that a man?
    What makes you question? Are you being hopeful?

  14. #22120
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Lizzy in Lakewood?? I can only find info on a different one.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/689325474456
    Is that a man?

  15. #22119
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/269912739954

    She has had mixed reviews in the past they said she was crazy LOL. I texted her and she flipped out on me but still may give it a go sometimes crazy is fun!! Any information appreciated.

    Speaking of crazy whatever happened to crazy renaee that used to be in Elyria she would threaten to shoot you. You guys remember her.
    I wouldn't waste my time if I was you. She's in a motel in the hood that reeks of cigarette smoke. She's a raging alcoholic. There were mini bottles on the bed. Her voice is messed up. You can barely hear what she's saying and it's very raspy. Sounds like somebody choked her and messed up her voice box or something and once she started playing loud rap music I couldn't even hear her when she was talking. Her head game was weak too. She kept trying to play with herself while giving me head but she can't do both at the same time and was ruining the head. I would have to be pretty desperate to try again. I don't recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape