Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 3489 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 52331
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52241
    BookerM. New meat Ara, Rian, Jeni, Seoyoon.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  2. #52240

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again bc I like the 340 price point. Service is very good, but she put on some weight, so looking more chubby now. Still got deep rim and cip 2 x.
    Is this the Ella you are talking about or Ali's there another Ella? I remember reading reviews of an Ella with great, big tits. This one's listed as a C cup so I'm not sure if she's the right one.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ella

  3. #52239
    Saw Cici two weeks ago after a year of not seeing my ATF and I love her new location in Mid Wilshire. Parking is pretty good, no stupid keypads to deal with, no having to avoid eye contact with nosy neighbors, no elevators, no getting lost in a maze inside a condo. When she comes back from San Diego I hope she stays in the new spot. Although having to pay extra for a golden shower, something she used to offer for free, kinda sucks.

  4. #52238

    Queen Ellena

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Gents, feel tired recently from work and all the stress around the world, do you guys have a good suggestion on a CG queen that can just ride me to the moon?

    Feel lazy to fuck, if someone do a long hard BBBJ than rides CG and squat up and down well, that would be my pick, market sucks right now, just tired.

    Do you know any service queen with big tits would do everything to bring you to completion?

    Thanks.
    Veteran Ellena / Elena popped up a few weeks ago, but sadly, she doesn't seem active in SoCal at the moment. If she does return, she will ride it like she stole it.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ellena

  5. #52237
    Llebadaz08
    Guest

    How are you doing this?

    Genuine question and not one of judgement. But how are you all comfortable going raw with these girls? Is there something I am missing? Or is this just part of the thrill? Are there steps you are taking to protect yourselves from unwanted consequences?

  6. #52236
    Quote Originally Posted by Shysta17  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    New to the hobby. My first experience with a kgirl was Esther / Somi, which was fun, but I was a bit surprised by her older age. TER reviews seem unreliable. A lot of her reviews said late 30's or early 40's but I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 50. Having said that, she was a very hot 50. Still had a good time, but for my second experience I'd prefer someone actually in their 20's or 30's. Anyone have any recommendations in West LA? PV, SM or MW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak Casper  [View Original Post]
    Usually the younger ones have Baby before their name. Usually.
    Historically, the baby tag has been as unreliable as TER reviews to me. I haven't been west of MW, but my assumption is those locations are premilf and milf central. If you have time to go to KT, you're more likely to find younger kgirls. Check out the "Hot Young Asian Girls" thread for more intel. Yuna is probably the only young option around MW. Yul, Goeun, and Sujin in KT.

    Calibrating your age radar with others is important too. I think Yuna is late 20s, but others probably think she's early 30s. Finding reviewers that have similar age radars and tastes as you is part of successfully hobbying. LA has reputable reviewers as well, if you're ever unsure - just check Boner's list of girls. Example here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7662485

  7. #52235
    Quote Originally Posted by Shysta17  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    New to the hobby. My first experience with a kgirl was Esther / Somi, which was fun, but I was a bit surprised by her older age. TER reviews seem unreliable. A lot of her reviews said late 30's or early 40's but I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 50. Having said that, she was a very hot 50. Still had a good time, but for my second experience I'd prefer someone actually in their 20's or 30's. Anyone have any recommendations in West LA? PV, SM or MW?
    New? My honest 2 cent is to keep your expectation low so you don't disappoint yourself when the door open. If you saw a picture that's an 8 or 9, think of 5 or 6 when you really see them.

    Read the reviews by reviewer with good track record within YOUR TYPE. Some reviewer rave about HYA some service queen and me for big tits service queen. Each to their own but the key is doing your homework, search before you ask. Believe 50/50 on TER at the most and I would say 65/35 here for the reviews.

    The only way you get better pick and less disappointed is do your homework!

    Good luck.

  8. #52234

    CG service queen

    Gents, feel tired recently from work and all the stress around the world, do you guys have a good suggestion on a CG queen that can just ride me to the moon?

    Feel lazy to fuck, if someone do a long hard BBBJ than rides CG and squat up and down well, that would be my pick, market sucks right now, just tired.

    Do you know any service queen with big tits would do everything to bring you to completion?

    Thanks.

  9. #52233

    Not BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ukrainian Natasha? I know this a k-girl thread but she's available by most the bookers so figured I'd ask here.
    1st of all, she is not korean but that's okay since she is book from K-booker BUT she is not BBFS which this is BB threat, so yeah, wrong place.

  10. #52232
    Anyone seen Ukrainian Natasha? I know this a k-girl thread but she's available by most the bookers so figured I'd ask here.

  11. #52231

    Look for Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Shysta17  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

    New to the hobby. My first experience with a kgirl was Esther / Somi, which was fun, but I was a bit surprised by her older age. TER reviews seem unreliable. A lot of her reviews said late 30's or early 40's but I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 50. Having said that, she was a very hot 50. Still had a good time, but for my second experience I'd prefer someone actually in their 20's or 30's. Anyone have any recommendations in West LA? PV, SM or MW?
    Usually the younger ones have Baby before their name. Usually.

  12. #52230

    New to the Hobby. Looking for recs

    Hi everyone,

    New to the hobby. My first experience with a kgirl was Esther / Somi, which was fun, but I was a bit surprised by her older age. TER reviews seem unreliable. A lot of her reviews said late 30's or early 40's but I wouldn't be surprised if she was closer to 50. Having said that, she was a very hot 50. Still had a good time, but for my second experience I'd prefer someone actually in their 20's or 30's. Anyone have any recommendations in West LA? PV, SM or MW?

  13. #52229
    BookerM. New meat Uju, Lexi.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  14. #52228

    Jessy

    Pics are very close to the real thing as very little editing was done. I'd say her on the bed in beige lingerie is the closest one.

    Petite and slim almost 4'11 so its a perfect size even with her heels on. Nice handful C cup that cups perfectly in my hands. They did not feel hard and felt just right. I'm sure they're MM but was done very nicely. I would say she is at most early 30's. I'm really bad at guessing asian girls age but as long as they're younger than my wife I'm a happy camper LOL. Her ass is something to be worshipped. I'm not sure if it's bbl or not but they were perfect peach shaped with handful to grab. Either she works them out or were blessed with rare genes that granted a kgirl with such fine ass.

    Her english is basically nonexistent but hand signs and translator app got us through.

    From the start to finish, she solely focused on me which I always appreciate and walk away feeling I didn't waste my time or money. On a side note she was such a horny freak haha I'd say her sex drive is higher than me once we got the session going.

    Right as I entered the incall it was nonstop DFK. She has a flow with it which I couldn't help but follow, and it's really hot whenever the girl who has the know-hows takes the lead. We somehow make it to the bathroom while embracing each other in DFK. Did the quick blue toast and stepped into the shower. She mainly just washed me but the suspense got my cock at attention. After we dry off we walked to the bed while she led me holding my cock.

    Then I laid down on the bed and motioned for a 69 which she happily obliged with a sly smile. She gets really wet when I was licking her kitty and her BBBJ would get intense little by little as she moaned when I slobbered over her spots. She was ok with me fingering her a little bit but she would intensify in devouring my cock. Before it was too late, I tapped her ass to stop and had her turn around to mount my dick in CG.

    I slowly entered her tight kitty little by little for her to get used to my size. Then she took over with her kegel. I should've expected a small girl like her would be tight but maybe the atmosphere distracted me from noticing how tight it was. I had to hold on for my dear life as she tried her hardest to milk me dry in ACG. She noticed that too and would stop intermittently with a sweet DFK then would resume. I knew it was dangerous so I had her get into doggy then I forced myself to think about something else to not finish as her kitty somehow got even tighter. I realized it was pointless to hold off so I just blasted every bit of baby juice I had in her sexy pussy.

    Afterward I just cuddled with her until my time ran out and she didn't even bother to go wash up my juice just letting it cook inside her tight snatch LOL. Did a quick post shower and I was on my way out. I'm still thinking about my time with this freaky nympho and might need to rub one out right now haha.

  15. #52227

    The shocker!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cokaxxy12  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Skyari and Randy for the detailed info on Adora. Saw her this morning and detailed description are correct. We spend a lot of time BBBJ, DATY / DATO / FIV / FIA in different positions. I did tried to Greek for the first time but I requested a condom.

    What I didn't like is that she vaped a few times during the session.

    Like I mentioned, I'm not a tall person. We even compared our heights as we stood in front of the mirror at the end of the session.
    Two in the pink one in the stink. It's a classic!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape