Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 29316
-
09-26-26 06:54 #29256Regular Member

Posts: 30Fake massage ads and locations
Hey guys I've been seeing a lot of fake massage locations pop up on Google Maps. I drove to one thinking I found a new secret location. When I showed up it was random apartments. The number texted me to park. I waited for a reply and he said if I wanted the room number to text with a gift card for deposit. Clearly a scam. They're not only doing this in Indiana but multiple cities in other states. Just remember never to pay a deposit! That's the easiest way to get scammed. Hope all of you don't get your time wasted like I did. Waste of time and gas. I guess it's smarter to text that you're there already to see what they say.
-
09-26-26 00:44 #29255Regular Member

Posts: 30Specific
Are you just wanting l3 in general or more specific? A lot of places offer l3 if you read a couple pages down but if you are looking for a specific body type or anything you can ask and hopefully someone can guide you in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Booblover6999
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:15 #29254Senior Member

Posts: 198National
I went to the spa in back, but two cars parked in front of the door. Was working my way to the front when a van pulled up. He unlocked the door, pulled out a table saw. When I went by I could see walls being redone. The sign and blinds were still in the windows.
-
09-25-26 13:52 #29253Regular Member

Posts: 2Suggestion on L3
I'm looking for my first L3 experience on here. I did see Amy at Z spa. Great BBBJ / Cim might definitely go back to her but looking to try different massage therapist going to the doctors to have my problem taken care of and look to raise the bar a little bit and any suggestions would be nice.
-
09-24-26 18:16 #29252Senior Member

Posts: 171KK Spa response
Idk if Sophia at KK works anywhere else. She's been at KK several times and plenty of reviews are buried in here about her. L2 has never been covered at KK from my experience. Of course YMMV and I speak a little Chinese so. Every MT has the right to choose what's on the menu but don't take it personal. 2 girls is always a roll of the dice. Sometimes it's a great time, sometimes it's basically 1 on1 with a cheerleader. Stay safe, tip well, be kind.
-
09-24-26 15:58 #29251Regular Member

Posts: 62Happy I Saw This Late
Went to see Lina on Tuesday at Firehouse after confirming night before. Did not see this post until I returned. Lisa told me Lina was gone and she pitched in to scratch my itch. Xixi said hello, but that's all. Lisa completely different than Lina, but her BBBJ is one of the best I have had, and the view from behind is spectacular. Glad I didn't see your post before going to Firehouse because Lisa was worth the slight disappointment when told Lina had left.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]
Still wanting to see Lina before she heads back to China, I sent text asking if I could see her at Thursday at 8:30 knowing they don't open until 9:00. Said Lina and Coco were both available. Stuck with Lina for the going away fun. No traffic so I arrived about 8:10 and she comes outside and waves me in the backdoor. (spa and hers) What a way to start the day off. She was even kind enough to let me film the entire encounter. Also said she does not like this Spa.
Side note: My first and ATF Joanne also spent her last couple days at Spa on E 38th. Wonder if that's the departing spa for the girls who won't be returning to Indy.
-
09-24-26 15:52 #29250Senior Member

Posts: 41Turn around
Glad your first experience is like that! At least you knew when to turn around. Mine went like "baby, hot towel?" and I replied "No" twice not knowing what that means.
Originally Posted by BahnMiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:40 #29249Regular Member

Posts: 62Welcome Aboard
Congrats. I think we all remember our first time and all levels. L1, L2, and L3.
Originally Posted by BahnMiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 14:31 #29248Senior Member

Posts: 893Cindy at Royal on Bash
I went early to Royal Spa to see the recommended Selina. Cindy greeted me at the door. It was only 9 am, she said Selina wasn't there. Cindy looked good, but a little chubby. So. I went for it. It was a nice meeting. Her English is better than most. A bit hairy down below. Charming personality.
Squeaky clean, no oder anywhere. L1, lite kissing. Not into L2, so I can't give an opinion. On to L3. Cindy was tight and gave me several squeezes; .
I'm a bit of a "hard nut to crack. " Her L1 skills gave me a happy ending in about 10-15 minutes.
Good visit, will return.
-
09-24-26 09:43 #29247Senior Member

Posts: 158Lebanon
Been there several times and had both girls. Not sure which is Annie, the one that is always up front or the other one. The one that greets you will give a nude L1 and that's it. I think the other one will do more with repeated visits as she let's you play with her otc more and seems to like it. Starting to get busy with all the construction workers in town so it will either go away soon or they leave it alone to keep the out of owners happy. Money does talk.
Originally Posted by Stater77
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 01:53 #29246Senior Member

Posts: 633Just relax baby...LOL! Congrations!
Congratulations on busting your AMP cherry!!!
Originally Posted by BahnMiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 23:43 #29245Banned Member

Posts: 1Fresh Monger
Been lurking for a few weeks but getting a new account registered was worse than a raw L1
[Deleted by Admin]
Sorry you had so much trouble but my experience tells me that guys who start off as assholes only get worse.
You should find a different site more to your liking.
A2
-
09-23-26 15:21 #29244Senior Member

Posts: 47Welcome
Congrats and welcome, good first report. Coco was my first as well and unforgettable for that. Wish you the best and feel free to PM if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by BahnMiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 15:19 #29243Regular Member

Posts: 30Good job
Good job. Just try to take a big deep breath before you go in. If you are familiar with girls they may give your their number. This way you can reserve an appointment slot with them at the massage shop. Especially if you're a frequent. Some shops have dedicated girls who stay there for months. Other shops rotate every 2 weeks or month. It keeps the rotation fresh and the hunt for a new girl rewarding. Many seniors on here are very nice and will help you out. Also keep an eye out for the news section to avoid places that will be shut down or have been investigated. Your post was very very refreshing!
Originally Posted by BahnMiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 15:12 #29242Regular Member

Posts: 30Z spa
One of kitty friends is at Z spa. She used to work at mundy and coral with her. I believe her nickname is Sophia. Decent MILF body and wears cute long socks and cat accessories. Not as good as kitty but still better than average service. Has body upgrades like titties and bigger very very plump bootie. Great sex and their tables are padded for extra comfort. Sometimes the wooden cheaper ones kill my back when I'm done! Recommend her if you're bored of Amy. Haven't seen any one else here mention her. Have you guys been keeping her a secret?








Reply With Quote






