Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 13794
-
09-25-26 17:49 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 151First off, love the honesty.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
Second, you're 100% correct. Some places tend to not invest in their places at all. With that said, as far as pricing goes, all asian places charge same rate for the same girl. In C girl world, some of them can be as low as 140/30, some can be 200/30, other higher ends can be 300/30, or even 500/30. These are set for each girl and they don't change the rate. J girls are mostly the same. I know for a fact because I have probably over 50 agencies I've been to across all over US.
-
09-24-26 22:13 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 582Mia at BP was eating food while I was exiting and her tits looked juicy af. Wondering if anyone saw her and if she gave comparable service to the Asians at the 200 mini VIP, if she is as thin as the main photo showing flat waist / stomach.
-
09-24-26 18:30 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 243J Girls
Tried Sayo at BP yesterday, and she was just ok. Place is kind of dumpy and busy as fuck. She's skinny and gave decent service. Cute enough but probably hitting mid 30's. Pussy is somewhat tight but has been broken in for a while. I noticed that BP added Miria today, but she's also listed on huanlegong's site. So there's an obvious connection between both spots.
The current access to so many J girls is great, but there are a lot more average ones than before. Lilly's was fantastic for bringing in some true young Japanese dolls. The tightest pussies and the best attitudes. More girl next door Japanese cuties. There were a few mediocre girls I saw there but most were top tier. Now, they're kind of homely and older. Pros.
Not a total complaint, more of an observation. I have a couple phenomenal SBs on my roster, but had an Asian crave this week. I won't be back for Asian until the next one hits, but I feel the talent and crappy environments don't justify the higher pricing.
-
09-24-26 15:42 #13776Regular Member

Posts: 10Hiori at nunhouse
In my dream. Not too long, but be paient and read on.
Earlier I posted in this forum asking you guys about more info (such as JAV video) for 4 J-girls in the current lineup. But it seems there is 12-24 hours delay in moderator approving the post and so I did not get any response on-time from any of you fellow mongers. So I called Tokyo-ginza spa to book a session with Kiki for first time.
Upon arrival, I was disappointed because it is the corner building with lots of foot traffic and neighbours walking with dogs as I was entering. Kiki opened the door, upon first peek I did not get any spark and so quickly changed my mind and asked for Chloe, she said Chloe not available and instead showed me younger latina Daniela. I didn't like that latina either, so politely walked away and came back to parking spot. Then called 888-club asking to see Lia within next 15 min because Lia looked delicious in their website. But booker was honest and told me Lia busy now and I have to wait 30-45 min. So then I reluctantly called nunhouse asking for Mai or Hiori and booker said both girls are free now (it turned out that was a lie) and I can pick and choos and I can see them within next 15 min. I also learnt from booker that nunhouse moved again to a new location.
So I drove to that new address within 10 min. Street parking was easy. Upon entering, saw same doorman and he recognized me from my prior visit just few days ago, but at their previous address; I asked to see Hiori and Mai. Learnt both are busy. Then he took me to basement and I saw Linda working from basement room, but didn't like her either (don't remember if it is same Linda I peeked a few days ago when I chose Amy or different one). So I was asked to wait in basement sofa for 20-30 min until Hiori becomes available. I patiently waited. No TV or camera in basement. Finally my turn came I was called by the doorman and I walked upstrair to the main floor to meet Hiori; O My god, she is young (definitely below 30 years) decent looking and around 5' - 5'2"; natural 32 D (or 34 B) very soft; hour-glass type body; We settled for 30 min for 2 benji; Then went for initial shower and blue toast; She was ok for me to suck on her tongue half way, but as of this writing she has a sore in her upper lips; so no full DFK allowed;.
After returning from shower, I started prolong DATY and went on for good 7-8 min, but she refused FIV and asked me to stick to only clit portion for DATY. Then usual BBJ, which was ok and felt very good as her long black thick straight hair fell on my upper right thigh; Next, I requested 69, but she started with the "no time" story. I was also keeping time and showed her in my wrist watch how much time left. Anyway we skipped 69 and she started covered CG and after 2 min I quickly switched to mish for 1 min and then doggy as I was reaching very close and but didn't want to quite finish yet. So 2 more min in doggy. Then I switched to standing mish because I was 90% there and wanted to hold for few more min. After 1-2 min standing mish I collapsed. Then we quickly hit shower again within remaining 4 min and got back to the room to dress up.
While walking back from shower I saw Mai walking in the hallway. Thank god I didn't choose Mai because no spark on my first peek.
Hiori's english is ok and no translator was needed for my 30 min action. As I was dressing up to get ready, I asked her and she told me she is from Tokyo city and previously worked in local soap-land as well, she also said she will be here until 3 more days and not until full end of month as the website states. Not sure how true.
If you go to top1 spa website (which I think is very similar to nunhouse website), last picture is her most recent and very accurate; I mean this one: https://www.top1spa.com/view/38053.
Did I get my 30 minutes worth of value? Yes.
Would I repeat? Yes. Another time, but not immediately.
As of this writing there is no review of Hiori in this forum, and so hope this adds value to fellow mongers before she leaves. But I am not sure after how long moderator will approve (may be he does it in a batch approval of multiple posts) this review then it will be visible in the forum!
As I was walking out, saw 4 of you guys waiting in the living room for your turn. So I wroke up from my dream sweaty.
End of my dream.
-
09-23-26 19:09 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 84Lancey
Just saw her today wow. Petite body, nice bolt-ons, and a pretty face, too. The BJ was average, she didn’t like me holding her head during it. But other than that, everything was allowed. She even let me lift her up and pound away. I even 69’d her she’s so light and small. I couldn’t stop sucking on those bolt-ons, they look huge on her little frame. The other girl was busy, so I might have to come back soon..
Stay safe boys
-
09-23-26 18:56 #13774Regular Member

Posts: 10Question about JAV link
I see these j-girls in current line-up: Sayo and Nano at BP and then Hirori and Mai at the nunhouse.
Does anyone have any info or link for the JAV video for any of these J-girls (if any of them have any JAV video or not) ?
PM is also ok.
-
09-23-26 18:12 #13773Senior Member

Posts: 582Nunhouse Hiori
Got a decent look at all 4 girls working, nice lighting in each room. Location a lot better than the other two spas especially the bathroom. Wasn't impressed by any of the other girls frfr.
Hiori was walking back to her room while I requested Mai but Hiori was looking real fuckable in her backless dress and Mai was on her bed actually didn't get that great of a look at Mai, might have been thinking with my wallet like save 40 and fuck a hotter girl LOL.
Anyway session was very good, much better GFE than the Japanese girl I saw earlier at BP but lower looks and body a bit thicker for sure. Still a very solid time and solid choice, pics on the site are pretty accurate my immediate thought when I saw the pics was maybe they are hiding a uglier / fatter girl than the pics that's why I initially thought to see Mai but Hiori is maybe slightly hotter than the pics maybe she didn't want a accurate pic on the site and the pic editor guy or whatever didn't do her any favors LOL. Probably a 8 looks 8 body 8 service.
-
09-23-26 15:23 #13772Regular Member

Posts: 19Visiting Chicago. Need Help!
Hi all my fellow Chicago friends!
I'm going to be visiting your amazing city October 1-6, and I was hoping to get some guidance or advice for a few things.
Firstly, I'm pretty new to the Apartment Girl game. Always been more of a parlor guy, but I've been venturing into other factions lately. Also, it seemed like the MP scene in Chicago might be a little bleak and pricey comparative to other cities, so I went down this rabbit hole and figured I'd give it a shot once or twice while in in Chi on vacay.
Being new to this scene, I was hoping for any advice on how it all might work. Any dos or donts, etc. Also, if the donations I see listed cover it all or there's upsells and tipping I have to factor in. Comms seem pretty str8 forward.
I've dug thru this thread a bit and was able to find some of the sites mentioned (BP, Nunhouse, Chicago521, Huanlegong, PR). I haven't found JP. But wanted to know if there's any others I should check out or some that you recommend more than others. Also, when looking at the sites, a lot of the girls listed are done at the end of Sep. Do they typically post upcoming girls coming up in rotation or would I have to just wait until Oct 1 to see it?
I appreciate any help you can give. DMs are open if you'd rather chat that way.
As I said, was always more of an MP or Indy massage guy, but if you're looking for any info on Los Angeles or Florida, I have some reviews and some advice I can trade in that department.
TIA
-
09-23-26 14:30 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 582Blue Phoenix
Not sure why they lying about 4-5 girls when their location has 3 rooms?
Anyway seemed like 1 empty room and two Japanese girls today.
Sayo was entering shower fully nude when doorman knocked on the door of the other girl. Other girl was less attractive than sayo so I said I'd wait for sayo.
Sayo looked young af, real 20's for sure. Body very thin but not skin and bones thin, still decent booty and decent B cup titties. Service was pretty good, I had to initiate some GFE but I'm definitely still repeating especially with limited options available as I saw the Asian at booker Ivy on telegram apartment and wasn't a fan.
I'd say 9 looks service better or equal to Moe from last rotation if you saw her.
-
09-23-26 00:42 #13770Senior Member

Posts: 27Link to Purplerainbow
https://www.purplerainbowspa.com/view/38093
Originally Posted by Hericlb
[View Original Post]
I haven't personally seen her but ton of reports if you search.
-
09-22-26 09:08 #13769Regular Member

Posts: 7Which one is the link charlie?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 23:40 #13768Regular Member

Posts: 10Nunhouse Amy
In my dream, I visited their new location during a slow time of the week for 30 min. Originally I asked the doorman for Linda and as he was taking me upstairs I requested if I can see other girls. So he asked all the girls in Chinese to come out of their rooms so I can take a quick peek. Quickly changed my mind and chose Amy based on certain characteristics and initial vibe that I can find in initial single view. Such as her boobs looked small and so I though it must be real along with long hair.
She is in master bedroom with attached bathroom. I also noticed a bench with the kind size bed and a red color sofa kept at the corner for other exploratory kama sutra positions.
After donation it is up to the same the race and nothing special to write home about.
She is tall. Barefoot 5'4" and with hill easily 5'6"; slim; 32 B natural very soft; did I mention already about her black long straight thick original hair up to waist length. But very bushy down there; She didn't allow DFK at that price point; very minimal DATY and no FIV; lips / flaps down there is kind of large and weird shape. Even though she used the blue toast with me during initial shower but her deep breath was still stinky which is why I avoided LFK also all throughout the session.
Few other logistics- street parking is available depending on when you visit. Doorman is new and I never seen him in BHC nor in Orange nor nunhouse last few locations. It seems that in the cat and mouse game with city and the owner, the doorman also changes in every new location.
Did I get my 30 minutes worth of service? Yes.
Would I repeat? No.
End of my dream.
-
09-21-26 12:14 #13767Senior Member

Posts: 1711Nancy / Lancey
Nancy is actually Lancey, whom I had reviewed before. Anyway, she is at PR now per their website which had their grand reopening today.
-
09-18-26 17:33 #13766Senior Member

Posts: 582Nancy was still hot and younger looking than many girls a few years ago. I'd agree you're right in the average Chinese girl being 30-50 years old, same with Koreans but they have better surgeons. Japanese thou skew younger for sure. Many girls do various surgeries and makeup on top of that to look younger, it's actually difficult to get into the country as a young Asian women.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:30 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 280Thanks for the info and good to know she has been in business for so long. I regularly visit a few Chinese girls in suburb spas; they are all at late 30's or early 40's but look much younger.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
I would not bother about their real ages; just care about how they look. Only half an hour or one together anyway. Do not think too much; have fun.Last edited by MStanfield; 09-18-26 at 16:44. Reason: Typo









Reply With Quote




