Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKingQueen  [View Original Post]
    Scarlets now named Vixens is the the right place to do that. I took my girls cpl of times there. Few of their booths are too small for two people so look for that.
    Thanks fellas! Looks like two very solid recommendations. I'll report back on the action. Very much appreciated.

    Stay Safe!

  2. #6998

    Vixens (Scarlets)

    Scarlets now named Vixens is the the right place to do that. I took my girls cpl of times there. Few of their booths are too small for two people so look for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    All right gents. I need some sage advice from this forum for this coming weekend. I'm going to dinner with a female friend and we have hooked up a few times in the past. We love to go to strip clubs and we always get a dance together. My friend loves to pull her boobs out in the private room and make out with the stripper. We really haven't had much luck in Tampa, but we've only been to Mons and Odyssey. I have read all the reviews about CA and PPC. A couple of challenges are that the place needs to be maybe a little more upscale in the feel and she's not really into Cuban women. Anybody got a good strip club recommendation that's all nude and we can likely get some extras in the back room? Also, we will be in the Midtown area so not looking to drive all the way out to Pasco because we'll likely have drinks and be Uber around at that point. Thanks for the help love the reviews everybody posts and I'll definitely check out CA or PPC on my own, but this time I need some help for me and a lady friend.

  3. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by RoleSubmarine  [View Original Post]

    Although it's incredibly unlikely you can't find one you like, you can always go over to ATLANTIS in pinellas county. It is a touch more ghetto with lower quality women asking for more.

    A little long winded, but we have all been in your shoes and disappointed with the generally half assed vague responses on here that are rarely accurate.
    Wait, you think Atlantis is "more ghetto" than PPC or CA?? You may be referring to nighttime dancers as I only go during daytime, but as far as dayshift, it's not even close. Atlantis has the hottest dayshift dancers I've seen at any of these types of clubs in the Tampa bay area- now, that's if you are into Latinas, which I totally am.

    And as far as ghetto? The bathrooms at PPC and CA are usually covered in piss and rarely have hand soap available. Before they upgraded the rooms, you were basically sitting on a stump made of hardened semen inside a dark box (no working light).

  4. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    The Gold Club on SR 60-Adamo Drive. I have watched a lot a women come in by themself, do the back room or take them home.
    Jonjon is looking out for you. Gold is my perferred spot. Most nights latinas & a few fun wild locals.

  5. #6995

    I recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy2122  [View Original Post]
    All right gents. I need some sage advice from this forum for this coming weekend. I'm going to dinner with a female friend and we have hooked up a few times in the past. We love to go to strip clubs and we always get a dance together. My friend loves to pull her boobs out in the private room and make out with the stripper. We really haven't had much luck in Tampa, but we've only been to Mons and Odyssey. I have read all the reviews about CA and PPC. A couple of challenges are that the place needs to be maybe a little more upscale in the feel and she's not really into Cuban women. Anybody got a good strip club recommendation that's all nude and we can likely get some extras in the back room? Also, we will be in the Midtown area so not looking to drive all the way out to Pasco because we'll likely have drinks and be Uber around at that point. Thanks for the help love the reviews everybody posts and I'll definitely check out CA or PPC on my own, but this time I need some help for me and a lady friend.
    The Gold Club on SR 60-Adamo Drive. I have watched a lot a women come in by themself, do the back room or take them home.

  6. #6994

    Extras for a couple?

    All right gents. I need some sage advice from this forum for this coming weekend. I'm going to dinner with a female friend and we have hooked up a few times in the past. We love to go to strip clubs and we always get a dance together. My friend loves to pull her boobs out in the private room and make out with the stripper. We really haven't had much luck in Tampa, but we've only been to Mons and Odyssey. I have read all the reviews about CA and PPC. A couple of challenges are that the place needs to be maybe a little more upscale in the feel and she's not really into Cuban women. Anybody got a good strip club recommendation that's all nude and we can likely get some extras in the back room? Also, we will be in the Midtown area so not looking to drive all the way out to Pasco because we'll likely have drinks and be Uber around at that point. Thanks for the help love the reviews everybody posts and I'll definitely check out CA or PPC on my own, but this time I need some help for me and a lady friend.

  7. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Saw an older Caucasian male in the corner kind of scoping the place. Didn't give LEO vibes. More just out of place, scoping out the place vibes. I thought to myself. That gentleman looks like he is on USA LOL. Then I made my way to VIP to finger and try to prolapse a strippers butthole. Good times.
    Yeah, I think I saw one or two of you waiting for one of the girls at CA LOL, we know what were there for, all good LOL.

  8. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    I love PPC. Usually I leave there drained and 250 lighter with strippers.

    Fluids in me or on me.

    But my heart is with black girls. Do we have a club for GFE black girls like PPC is to Spanish ladies? OR thick white girls. Alexis Texas type.
    I feel this, and I have not heard anything other than the spanish ones, somebody had said something about vixens on 7th ave? I think that's what its called, not off of major Road but might have some potential with those girls wanting extra money, I think we are assed out on a white thick booty strip joint, there was showgirls in plant city that had some white women in that were appealing, but its not full nude that close to polk, so doubt they get down like that there.

  9. #6991

    PPC weeknight

    Have been frequenting PPC only on the weekend. Last time I was there before close, I offered the dark skin girl who is slender with nice round MM's just a $ as she had just finished with someone, and she jumped on it. Decided to go on a weeknight for just some BBBJ. Asked the first girl that came up to me who gives the best head and to find that girl so the three of us can go to the back and relax. Bought them both a drink then paid room fee. $ to each of them and made it clear whoever gets my nut out will receive an extra tip. Trust me, I have never seen a girl at PPC suck like their life depended on it. Ended up giving each of them an extra. 2. Worth the experience.

  10. #6990
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Saw an older Caucasian male in the corner kind of scoping the place. Didn't give LEO vibes. More just out of place, scoping out the place vibes. I thought to myself. That gentleman looks like he is on USA LOL. Then I made my way to VIP to finger and try to prolapse a strippers butthole. Good times.
    As frequently as PP and CA get mentioned on here, it would be amazing if you went to one of them and there wasn't someone else from this board there, but to be honest I'm not really checking out the other guys when I'm at a club unless I think they are employed by the county LOL.

  11. #6989

    Last week at PPC

    Saw an older Caucasian male in the corner kind of scoping the place. Didn't give LEO vibes. More just out of place, scoping out the place vibes. I thought to myself. That gentleman looks like he is on USA LOL. Then I made my way to VIP to finger and try to prolapse a strippers butthole. Good times.

  12. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the quick reply. If I understand you correctly then it seems this may be time-consuming. Sadly I don't have alot of time to take things slow. At least, not this trip.
    Edit: I was able to squeeze in some time to visit. PP had one girl and the place made my Spidey-senses tingle. I stopped in a CA also, it wasn't as creepy but both places just had a bad vibe for me. I couldn't really telly you why, but it was just not for me.

  13. #6987

    Where the GFE black strippers at?

    I love PPC. Usually I leave there drained and 250 lighter with strippers.

    Fluids in me or on me.

    But my heart is with black girls. Do we have a club for GFE black girls like PPC is to Spanish ladies? OR thick white girls. Alexis Texas type.

  14. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by RoleSubmarine  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, it changes day by day.
    Although it's incredibly unlikely you can't find one you like, you can always go over to ATLANTIS in pinellas county. It is a touch more ghetto with lower quality women asking for more.

    A little long winded, but we have all been in your shoes and disappointed with the generally half assed vague responses on here that are rarely accurate.
    Thanks for the quick reply. If I understand you correctly then it seems this may be time-consuming. Sadly I don't have alot of time to take things slow. At least, not this trip.

  15. #6985

    CA & PP info.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    I am from the Sarasota area and stick to the AMPs. I will be in Tampa on business soon. I read a fair bit about CA and PP and am considering stopping in. Could anyone please tell me what the inventory is like? I am fine with using a translator but I insist on a flat tummy. The more petite the better. Are there other places I could visit? Aromatherapy? Lingerie? Where I can find a provider who is my style?
    Honestly, it changes day by day. They are about 1. 5 miles apart. You will find something to your liking at one or the other and they are both strip clubs where they don't or rarely dance at all. Imagine a point and click type transaction where you truly want to clarify what you want and will agree to SLOWLY (sometimes through a phone translator if you don't speak spanish). Sit next to one you are highly attracted to if at all possible to avoid wasted time. Turn down anyone you are not 100% attracted to and go to the other club if no one you are attracted to is there within 20 minutes. Does girl do BBJ for 100-150 plus 20 room fee? If not- PASS. FS for 200 or less? If not- PASS. Order a beer and offer her a drink, she will likely decline. DO NOT have more than 1 drink as this will impair your mission and neither of these clubs are known as completely safe and you want to be able to immediately drive to the next one. Both are very small with a bar type setup. You will waste a ton of extra time with ugly girls bothering you if you wait for them to come to you versus just getting up and sitting with them. If you don't smoke, pack an extra shirt to change out to somewhat eliminate the: cheap perfume, cigarette, and weed smell that may get on you. .

    Although it's incredibly unlikely you can't find one you like, you can always go over to ATLANTIS in pinellas county. It is a touch more ghetto with lower quality women asking for more.

    A little long winded, but we have all been in your shoes and disappointed with the generally half assed vague responses on here that are rarely accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape