Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 8473
-
09-25-26 12:00 #8458Regular Member

Posts: 7Reagan
Has anyone seen Reagan around lately? I usually stop for a visit while in town but haven't seen her post on STG in a while. Always love her service. Everything I said in this thread is a lie and did not actually happen.
-
09-24-26 23:25 #8457Regular Member

Posts: 7Reagan
Anyone seen or heard from Reagan lately? I'm from out of town but love to see here when I visit. She gave me the best BJ I ever hard the last time I saw her in that dumpy hotel off 14th.
-
09-23-26 13:59 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 2154Forgot to add, I reached out to both Roxi and Porcelain yesterday. Roxi is closer to where I'll be, but Porcelain isn't that far away.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
Leaning to Roxi atm.
-
09-23-26 13:33 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 2154I saw Layla's review and such. Looked interesting. Seemed a bit cray cray, so wasn't certain. But 200 for an hr per her ad? That's doable to have fun.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 12:58 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 836Porcelain and Layla Strawberry an alternative option
Hey brother, I saw and reviewed her recently, maybe a couple weeks back? In short, she was nice, clear communication, no drama, no evidence of demons. Looks exactly like her pictures, I thought cute with her glasses. Some baby or extra fluff in the middle that isn't evident in the pictures. I enjoyed our time, BBBJ was what I was looking for.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
And if you have extra time to kill read my upcoming review about Layla the "strawberry" near the outlet mall. She's a chatty Cathy for sure, hosts in a private home in a safe area but it's a hot mess inside. She's quirky because of a previous accident? But nice friendly and if you're patient enough to see it through she's a ton of fun! Loves pleasing and her mouth is magical. Add her desire to have me face fuck her and you can take it from there.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nton/214550413
-
09-22-26 17:40 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 2154Porcelain ****
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...l/615201195410
Anyone have info on this one? I'll be down in Bradenton off the Ellington exit in Palmetto this weekend. Looking for some fun before an event I'm attending.
-
09-20-26 07:23 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 65Poor Kid
Poor kid. Going to be born with a concussion with all those repeated blows to the head.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 07:00 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 4909Roxi, I know
I have been having myself a grand ole time traveling through planetary worlds with this one and Saturday was no difference. She mentioned my space exploration as she took me in her mouth, laughing within herself. Guess she likes the reviews and I no doubt, enjoyed what she was doing to Mr. Black. All I could think in my mind was, baby don't stop! As you all know, she is not far away from giving birth. After sucking on Mr. Black, I applied the cover and she stood up, turned around, gathererd 3 pillows and stack them one on top of the other, leaned on them, I slipped inside her spinner pussy. Mr. Black went to work hitting that pussy and he had some stamina too! While hitting that pussy, I saw Pluto, Roxi now on her toes, space travel continues and ends as Mr. Black creams her. She's having issues posting so if looking for digits, PM is working.
-
09-16-26 07:36 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 4909Jodi the small bbw
Yes the Jodi adventures continues. We find a spot, which is an adventure in itself during the morning. She has on a top and short black skirt. Removes her panties in the front seat, and we get out and goes around to the back. I placed a military jacket down for her knees and I let out Mr. Black, which she takes into her mouth. I look around as she takes good care of me, if she continues, Mr. Black will release his cream! I have her stop and walk over to the Suv, which the tailgate was lifted and get in position(bend-over, standing doggy). She did just that and the site cause Mr. Black to jerk up. I went over applied the cover and slip in her tight pussy! I stroked her like she was my possession, gripping her hips as I surveyed the surroundings. 5 Minutes in, I felt that tingle in my balls and spine, and soon after I released with grunts coming from me. Go Jodi!,Go Jodi!
-
09-15-26 07:02 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 4909Sad to hear
No one likes to waste time and money, believe we've all been there.
Originally Posted by EggHarbor
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 13:23 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 54Tay. Save your money.
Against my better judgement based on earlier posts I let the little head win and I called Tay. This was one of the worst encounters I have experienced. We got back to my place and she started asking about the length of time even though she had already agreed to that along with the donation. Then she asked about getting the donation up front and I said no. Off came the clothes and as we were laying on the bed she started with the most unenthusiastic BJ I have ever had. A few minutes into that and she started saying her neck hurt. She finally changed position and I reached up to cup a breast to which she responded "my boobs are sore. " Then after another minute she said her back hurt. It was so lame she didn't even get me hard. I was ready to stop but thought I'd give it one more chance. I put a condom on my semi flaccid member but I just didn't have the heart, desire, or ability to continue. I told her I was done without finishing. Got back in the car and took her home. I guess sometimes you just have to learn the hard way. Save your dollars and apply them towards something else that will at least provide a little enjoyment.
-
09-13-26 06:39 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 4909Digits
She doesn't have a link. I have digits. You can ask her for a pic.
Originally Posted by HornyNoah
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 16:34 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 212Link Needed Please.
Hey Rub, do you have a link to Jodi? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-26 07:20 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 4909Hit it again
Yesterday, Mr. Black was pulled from her mouth hard. Cover applied, he found his target and dissappeared inside, mish-styled, thighs wide-opened, raised in the air! Time of birth ever closer, as I stroke her, gentle deep ins and outs. I have her turn to standing doggy as she fixes the pillows for comfort, I look at that pussy from the back, Mr. Black jumped and I pushed him inside her and softly grab her hips, it won't be long now. Someone kept calling her cell but, I was not disturbed, I went back on my travels through the gallaxies, oh the outer-space is really something to see friends. Oh looking down on myself as Mr. Black is getting down, spinner pussy really make me look larger than life, my eruption is just about there, the tingling comes upon me and cream jerks out on its own. Can't get enough of your love baby!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 11:23 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 38The one and only sage
Had another job in Bradenton like last month and reached out to my one and only sage to see if our schedules lined up. I got the response I was hoping for and set everything up rather easily. Great same location in nice hotel right off 75 and had the room decorated again prechosen outfit was pre picked to avoid repeating what she wore last time. Appreciate that. Our first time was good this was even better. Started with teasing and kissing and fondling all over each other clothes came off got comfortable on bed did the cream / lotion my pole and position perfectly for titty fuck after a few she asked how I wanted her started with rcg. Man she got into it got so turned on she rode it right like how she liked it I could tell because she was sooo wet. Then went to mish got a good rhythm going and after a few minutes she was shaking and shivering and breathing pretty heavy took a short break like 30 sec to enjoy sucking her tits while she recooped then switched to spoon got the right angle and depth and proceeded to enjoy grabbing her ass and hips and hitting that pussy like there's no tomorrow. After a few rolled her all the way over in lazy dogy fav and absolutely smashed that pussy until I filled up the cover and we both relaxed catching our breath. She is such a great fuck! I told her she brings it out of me because she gets into it and has such a hot body. She's absolutely #1 in Bradenton and can't wait to see her again. Great conversation all the way thru we really connect on all levels. Listen boys treat her well and keep her in the game as long as possible please I want it to last as long as possible. Happy mongering and looking forward to visiting bradenton again soon and another great session with the one and only sage.








Reply With Quote






