Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 929 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 13928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13898

    L1 L2 L3 Origin Story

    Maybe I can provide history and therefore a little perspective. This system was created at least around the time of BackPage, Craigslist and any other number of online boards so that they could escape the algorithms that were trying to weed out sex being sold online and therfore avoid having their ads being taken down. In addition in some cities most notably New York City, in my experience, there are AMP's that you go into that have you raise one, two or three fingers thereby avoiding the verbal need to explain the exact service and also use a universal language for those that don't speak English. No one it trying to fool LE with this but honestly it is a pretty easy abbreviation system to use.

  2. #13897
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What does L1 L2 L3 mean.
    L1 - hand job.

    L2 - oral.

    L3 - full service.

  3. #13896
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What does L1 L2 L3 mean.
    I wish these silly codes would go away.

    I'd imagine something like massage + handjob, massage + oral, massage + full service.

  4. #13895

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kiki and Monica are there until the 1st. MH has been very good for L2 or L3.
    I am pretty sure they will change by next week though
    What does L1 L2 L3 mean.

  5. #13894
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.
    I believe Kiki and Monica are there until the 1st. MH has been very good for L2 or L3.
    I am pretty sure they will change by next week though

  6. #13893

    MH lineup?

    I'm going to be in Raleigh next week and checking if anyone knows the current lineup at MH now or if there's currently a better opportunity for L2/ L3.

  7. #13892

    Bloom Spa

    I stopped at Bloom this morning as they opened. I asked them to change the sheets before my massage. Dreamt of a new girl named Annie. Thin and had a nice body. HR and $ for L2. Her oral skills were lacking a bit. She gave me access to the top and let me touch below through her tights. She kept pointing to the sign on the wall that read, "No sex" I had to laugh as she is pointing to it after a blowjob. She started to DFK me but her breath was outrageously bad. She finished me by hand. She's cuter than the others, but the breath and lack of oral skills was her set back. Hey, at least I had fresh sheets. At least I think I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsythman7103  [View Original Post]
    Also had a dream there. As I was being hustled out after only 40 minutes, I noticed the attendant readying the table for the next guest by simply placing a rose on the sheet that I had just gotten off of, giving the impression that the linens were fresh for the next guest. Sorry for whoever came after me.

  8. #13891
    Average looking. Young aunties, I would say in the 30's in age. Decent looking, nothing to make you want to rush back.

    Julie was thick, but proportioned well. Her English was good and she negotiated all levels.

    Tina was overweight in the belly. Although her L1/ L2 game was great.

    That sucks about the sheets. They take all the precautions to protect themselves, but none for the customer. Disgusting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard of this one. Curious though, what did the talent there look like? A team of aunties or did they have some decent looking young workers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsythman7103  [View Original Post]
    Also had a dream there. As I was being hustled out after only 40 minutes, I noticed the attendant readying the table for the next guest by simply placing a rose on the sheet that I had just gotten off of, giving the impression that the linens were fresh for the next guest. Sorry for whoever came after me.

  9. #13890

    LE in Raleigh?

    I've been out of circulation here in Raleigh, been out of state for awhile. What's the current vibe regarding LE and AMPs?

    Any thoughts appreciated.

  10. #13889

    Bloom Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RopeMonster  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I stopped by Bloom Spa and saw Tina. Very private place with long driveway off of Globe Rd. Easy to miss when driving by. Rooms are very private. Opted for 1 hour. She provided an excellent massage and then focused on my ass. Her choice, not mine. After the flip L1/ L2 were the options. CBJ closed the deal. $ + HF. I would visit again. They may be rotating new girls in soon.
    Also had a dream there. As I was being hustled out after only 40 minutes, I noticed the attendant readying the table for the next guest by simply placing a rose on the sheet that I had just gotten off of, giving the impression that the linens were fresh for the next guest. Sorry for whoever came after me.

  11. #13888
    Quote Originally Posted by RopeMonster  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I stopped by Bloom Spa and saw Tina. Very private place with long driveway off of Globe Rd. Easy to miss when driving by. Rooms are very private. Opted for 1 hour. She provided an excellent massage and then focused on my ass. Her choice, not mine. After the flip L1/ L2 were the options. CBJ closed the deal. $ + HF. I would visit again. They may be rotating new girls in soon.
    Haven't heard of this one. Curious though, what did the talent there look like? A team of aunties or did they have some decent looking young workers?

  12. #13887

    Warm spa

    While visiting Raleigh tried out the rebranded Warm. Drew a cute enough lady that I would say could pass for early 30's but was probably mid 40's with some saggy Cs. Massage was very poor but expected that. No oil just a drape and lots of elbows and knees. Only L2 offered. No L3. After less than 10 minutes of play time right around the 40 min mark she started complaining, I so tired, I so sore. She didn't offer her name and I didn't ask. Was back in car after 45 mins. Will not repeat.

  13. #13886

    Bloom Spa

    Had a dream I stopped by Bloom Spa and saw Tina. Very private place with long driveway off of Globe Rd. Easy to miss when driving by. Rooms are very private. Opted for 1 hour. She provided an excellent massage and then focused on my ass. Her choice, not mine. After the flip L1/ L2 were the options. CBJ closed the deal. $ + HF. I would visit again. They may be rotating new girls in soon.

  14. #13885
    I had a dream under this new name. I dreamt of a nice open concept massage with nice teasing before the flip. She was mid 20's with small A. Standard L 2 with a L3 on the table, but that wasn't an option before so I wasnt prepared rookie mistake. Mutal touching. Set me back the normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by RopeMonster  [View Original Post]
    Have not been here for a while. Saw Angela and Sunny months back, L1 and L2. Anyone have any intel? What's the current lineup look like? Are they offering L3? Free free to PM me.

  15. #13884

    RelaxMode

    I was wondering the same. I had many PM's with him and I never saw him post anything against the rules or offensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrstuffperson  [View Original Post]
    He got banned? He provided so much great info on here. Wonder why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape