Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 372 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5569
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5569
    Quote Originally Posted by Hullaballo  [View Original Post]
    What was the investment?
    300 but I've seen her several times now, starting almost two years ago.

  2. #5568

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She did with me starting on our third date.
    What was the investment?

  3. #5567

    Christina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this. Wants to skip the m&g and go straight to the deed.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74944273

    TIA.
    This picture looks like a girl that I met on SA. The claim of J cups that someone mentioned sounds about right. She had the largest natural boobs that I have ever seen. They are unusually dense and she says they just keep growing. They probably weigh 20 pounds each. I liked her ok but did not repeat.

  4. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBFS?
    She did with me starting on our third date.

  5. #5565

    Dona

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Dona is pretty great. I've had a few dates with her that included dinner, then fun in a room I provided. She can't host and sometimes her work schedule can be a bit difficult but she has a pretty face, a cute accent, and a rubenesque figure (far from BBW, just not skinny).
    Does she do BBFS?

  6. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She told me earlier today that she doesn't host anymore. Major bummer since it's always so easy to schedule a visit with her.

    This must be a recent change, it wasn't a problem to see her at one of her locations last week. Did anyone else get this treatment?
    She's back to hosting. If you've seen her before, at the usual place near Southpoint Mall. If you haven't, not sure she will reply to you but can't hurt to try.

  7. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I did meet with her once for a meet and greet. It's been like a year or more. She is a nice girl. A little on the heavy side but the pics are pretty accurate. I didn't end up hooking up with her because I chose some other options. She seemed pretty solid to me though.
    Dona is pretty great. I've had a few dates with her that included dinner, then fun in a room I provided. She can't host and sometimes her work schedule can be a bit difficult but she has a pretty face, a cute accent, and a rubenesque figure (far from BBW, just not skinny).

  8. #5562

  9. #5561

  10. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this. Wants to skip the m&g and go straight to the deed.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74944273

    TIA.
    I came really close to meeting her, but the vibe was off. Though she was reasonable on $$ expectations. She's in Cary, and we talked for an hour on the phone—nice girl, creative, but way too many rules (nothing rough. And, when I say rough. Not over the top. I mean, no booty taps, etc.) and very sterile responses (all about the money, even when trying to simply get to know her a bit more). Total dealbreaker for me. Plus, she claims to be extremely curvy with J-cups, with a booty to match, but has no full-body pics on Seeking and wouldn't send any because of "social pressures" (unless she updated her profile since). I decided to pass. I too would love to hear from anyone that met her in person!

  11. #5559
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I met her once as well. I didn't repeat. She seemed like a girl next door type but was actually more kind of ho-ish. But yeah, totally agree. She is pretty restrictive with what she allows. No GFE. Ideally, she wants something more in the 600+ range although she is completely not in that category. I offered a more reasonable 400 and she basically said ok but I will give you limited time and effort because it's on the "low" end. She looks much rougher than the pics.
    I also met her as well long time ago. Prior to meeting and even during meeting, she talked and stressed about being platonic only and all that. We talked and met in person and got this feeling she was very nervous or hesitant. In person she kept wanting me to talk to her for a longer time and pay her. I'm generally against Paid M&G's, so that was a no.

    We did talk again, but by that point, I just wasn't interested anymore.

  12. #5558

    Paradise SDM

    Anyone have any experience with this. Wants to skip the m&g and go straight to the deed.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74944273

    TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260902-125336.jpg‎  

  13. #5557
    Quote Originally Posted by LostTribe  [View Original Post]
    Had an initial meet with this one. Pictures are accurate and was nice enough. However as the discussion advanced a host of rules were presented unsolicited. Decided to pass and glad I did. While she presented to me as an SB it turns out she is a pro. No judgement and not throwing shade, just not my bag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-0bec9aec5067

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenibunnie
    Yeah, I met her once as well. I didn't repeat. She seemed like a girl next door type but was actually more kind of ho-ish. But yeah, totally agree. She is pretty restrictive with what she allows. No GFE. Ideally, she wants something more in the 600+ range although she is completely not in that category. I offered a more reasonable 400 and she basically said ok but I will give you limited time and effort because it's on the "low" end. She looks much rougher than the pics.

  14. #5556

    Jeni

    Had an initial meet with this one. Pictures are accurate and was nice enough. However as the discussion advanced a host of rules were presented unsolicited. Decided to pass and glad I did. While she presented to me as an SB it turns out she is a pro. No judgement and not throwing shade, just not my bag.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-0bec9aec5067

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenibunnie

  15. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    I can't using Sa or Sb. I was banned couple years ago and can't get a new account I tried everything. New credit, new address nothing works. If someone know a good sugar girl looking once a month meeting budget 700, but I looking someone under 22 years old.

    Anyone any idea how can I sign up again??
    700 kills the market for the rest of us. (unless there is an asthetic reason why a girl wouldn't be interested unless big money was offered). Just sayin'.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 372 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape