Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1656 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 24830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24785
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/656753233229

    I treated myself to an absolute treat in today's world. Everything on the menu that pleases me, the entry level is higher than I normally go but with all the disappointing escorts that pretend to be something they'd not, this by far was a pleasure and pleasant surprise! All I can say is I'll definitely repeat. She's 100% AMERICAN MADE.

  2. #24784

    For a $200 budget and want a sure thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLoving1212  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I was not aware of DI as we don't have that in columbus. I'll check those out. Budget is like 250 max probably. Closer to 200 would be ideal. Preference is asain / latina or black, but I'm really less picky than I just want a person that doesn't flake.
    Sounds like a 30 minute visit to an AMP is your holy grail!

    $50 table fee and $150 tip. Be kind and respectful to the ladies.

  3. #24783

    LynnSkyler $700 / hr! WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeehoon  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady from tryst ad. Responses were mixed. She had a long trip here but I was very glad I waited for her. Looks like the ad pics and is very fun and enjoyable to be around with. Paid for 30 min and got to meet her. Donation was 400 for hh but we ended up going way past the 30 min appt time. Got a muffin and snacks to go. Extremely fun all positions and used mirrors for bbj action. Very tight and will cum at least 5 times. Great lady and highly recommend you try. Staying in north Carmel area hotel for a couple more days.

    She has 2 numbers on ad so if she doesn't reply on one just try on the other and hopefully you get a reply.

    Ad link attached.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynnskyler722
    Hot profile on Tryst.

    But hides hour rate and hh rate of $400 referred to above not posted. Then plays game of selfie holding up two fingers to negotiate.

    Lotsa alternatives that don't play games for far less than $700 an hour.

  4. #24782

    Fancy TLC

    Has anyone visited Fancy TLC lately?

  5. #24781

    Columbians

    Browsing listings and this one caught my eye:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/214781133#.

    The listing says her name is Paula. But definitely not her real name. Nonetheless, after some back and forth, met up with her at the same NW hotel that a few other Colombian's stay at (if you've seen Yankelly, you know the one). Photos in the ad are accurate. Knows enough english to have a conversation and talk dirty. Great bbj (maybe one the best I've had in awhile), and definitely got into during our time. Attaching the rates she sent me. If the format looks familiar, convinced her and the other Columbians take turns visiting Indy and work together (not sure if it's an agency, per se. But Paula knew of the other girls that work here in Indy).

    Overall. Highly recommend this one. If you have questions about the others, shoot my message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4996.jpg‎  

  6. #24780

    Tryst actually replied

    Saw this lady from tryst ad. Responses were mixed. She had a long trip here but I was very glad I waited for her. Looks like the ad pics and is very fun and enjoyable to be around with. Paid for 30 min and got to meet her. Donation was 400 for hh but we ended up going way past the 30 min appt time. Got a muffin and snacks to go. Extremely fun all positions and used mirrors for bbj action. Very tight and will cum at least 5 times. Great lady and highly recommend you try. Staying in north Carmel area hotel for a couple more days.

    She has 2 numbers on ad so if she doesn't reply on one just try on the other and hopefully you get a reply.

    Ad link attached.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynnskyler722
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0913.jpg‎  

  7. #24779
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is the same girl you are referring to right?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3179428895

    Comments here say that she passed away a while back. Can't 100 percent say how accurate it is but if that helps.
    Yup. That's her. That sucks. Was wondering what happened to her. She was one of my ATF.

  8. #24778

    Ty!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeehoon  [View Original Post]
    If you want a safe bet then it would.

    Be with a massage parlor or reputable agency. You can browse those on DI OR Korean Thread with Asian elite model.

    It's possible to get lucky on Eros or tryst but it is very very very YMMV scenario. I also recommend you start browsing now and text some girls to feel them out. Do you have a budget or preference?
    Thank you. I was not aware of DI as we don't have that in columbus. I'll check those out. Budget is like 250 max probably. Closer to 200 would be ideal. Preference is asain / latina or black, but I'm really less picky than I just want a person that doesn't flake.

  9. #24777
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.
    I believe this is the same girl you are referring to right?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3179428895

    Comments here say that she passed away a while back. Can't 100 percent say how accurate it is but if that helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-23 at 2.35.35 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #24776

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    Had a lot of first With her. Fond memories.

  11. #24775

    Content scam

    Hit up this one for rates, and I got the "you have to buy my content first if you want an appt" thing. Yeah, ok. I'll get right on that. She.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/champ...-/765324282536

  12. #24774
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.
    No idea. She just dropped out of sight. I used to have her name and FB, but I can't remember it now to check in on her. Hope she is alright. Sweet girl.

  13. #24773
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    And yes, I saw the crippled girl a bunch of times. She was always a lot of fun!
    Did she pass away? I never heard from her again. She was a three hole princess and you could go back and forth between vag and ass. Her legs really were that flexible and really GFE.

  14. #24772

    Oh

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    And yes, I saw the crippled girl a bunch of times. She was always a lot of fun!

  15. #24771

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Apparently escort Babylon never gets rid of some pics for reviews. Found some of sweet Melissa and Kennedy. Anyone ever see Amanda? She was in a wheel chair but flexible little thing.
    I do this every once in a while. Just go to the review section and sort by popularity. Lots of memories to be had there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape