Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1636 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24493

    Milfs / gilfs

    Similar to many of you all, I also have a thing for 40+ women—had some success in Frederick recently, but most of my Baltimore based folks are no good-they're either flakey as all hell and couldn't keep an appointment if you literally waived money under their noses, or their places are so bad that an incall distracts—roommates, bad smells, etc. I'll continue the hunt, but if anyone has a beat on a GIlF / MILF that they'd recommend, help a brother out.

    I messaged this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/160583839362

    Who seemed like a unicorn—no obvious marks, 40 plus, nearby, and she responded 14 hours later. Tried to follow up but no luck. If you have any experiences with her, would love your story. Thanks!

  2. #24492

    Avoid Avoid Avoid

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...a2161124006a6b

    All I wanted to do was drop in before work for a QV. I've seen her before for longer and she was pleasant. This time she was just a total *****. Hope she sees this bc ill never see her again LOL.

    Stank compulsive liar. Stank smelly pussy. Stank attitude. Stank services (Doesn't suck dick, only does doggy). Just all around a bad vibe. Claims I was shorting her $1 and I wasn't after a recount. Lies about having to be picked up for work etc just really negative honestly. But yea, easiest block of the day. Avoid avoid avoid.

  3. #24491
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I recall DALI selling panties and offering the hand job service. I tried to visit her several times. Whenever I'd get to the location I would get ghosted.

    Betty's current ad says hand job or blow job only. When I've reached out to her pussy is not an option. Would you mind sharing where you saw the reviews for Betty. I've been on the over 40 section for at least six years for the Baltimore ladies. That's my kink.
    That's the ad! She tells you come and get some of this pussy! I'm assuming that means FS is on the table. Besides HJ and BJ. And I do remember a couple of the mongers on this forum did a write up and review on her. I'll have to go back and check to see if I can find it. She might have been using a different alias or name but rest assured it's the same woman. I'll see if I can find the other reviews as well. To be fair, she might have had a bad experience with a monger and that is why she is not offering up pussy anymore. As the old saying goes, YMMV!

  4. #24490

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect. There is pussy on the menu and FS is available. I'm pretty sure there were a couple of mongers on here who did a report and write-up on her just recently. And I have seen other reviews on other websites basically reiterating that. One guy said she offers bare, raw, and CIP for like a C-Note. But take that with a grain of salt and at face value. On a funny side note, I remember her old ads used to say something about selling her soiled panties or sniff her pussy as long as you like! (or something like that)
    I recall DALI selling panties and offering the hand job service. I tried to visit her several times. Whenever I'd get to the location I would get ghosted.

    Betty's current ad says hand job or blow job only. When I've reached out to her pussy is not an option. Would you mind sharing where you saw the reviews for Betty. I've been on the over 40 section for at least six years for the Baltimore ladies. That's my kink.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0347.jpg‎  

  5. #24489

    Latina Visitor?

    This provider is in the area fairly often but have never seen any reports. Has anyone seen her or have any information about her. Please post or PM. If PM, all shared information will remain private.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...801/9293373029

  6. #24488
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I've already done my own hand job to Betty. There's no need for me to visit now, plus there is no pussy on the menu. One of her reviews said she sets a clock for 10 minutes. Have to wonder if her pimp said you can suck or jerk dick but you can't fuck nobody.
    Incorrect. There is pussy on the menu and FS is available. I'm pretty sure there were a couple of mongers on here who did a report and write-up on her just recently. And I have seen other reviews on other websites basically reiterating that. One guy said she offers bare, raw, and CIP for like a C-Note. But take that with a grain of salt and at face value. On a funny side note, I remember her old ads used to say something about selling her soiled panties or sniff her pussy as long as you like! (or something like that)

  7. #24487

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...l/101374457739

    However, once I tried to move to FS she made a big stink about being on her period. I said it was fine, it's a natural process and doesn't freak me out anyway. Called me nasty and more excuses about not "wanting to get an infection" and how "FS costs a lot more anyway, and you're only paying for time and

    I decide what we do in that time
    .
    That's unfortunate, she's 1. 65 donation for 30 minutes and it sounds like she's got a bad attitude when it comes to working out.

    That's way too much for a BJ. I've reached out to her a couple times. Timing just didn't work out. Sounds like I would've been very disappointed. Sorry to hear about your poor experience. Think I'm just going to pass on this one. The other review below makes her sound like shes just gonna ask her for more donation when the monger tries to leave. She sounds like a hustler. Ive had dates like this before they are nothing but trouble. She will be ripping dudes off here very soon without any service.

    Does anyone know if she used to work with Roxy the 50-year-old woman?

  8. #24486

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    She went from $60 for a HJ to $80! Who the FUCK is paying $80 for a a HJ?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/214487485


    Chico.
    I've already done my own hand job to Betty. There's no need for me to visit now, plus there is no pussy on the menu. One of her reviews said she sets a clock for 10 minutes. Have to wonder if her pimp said you can suck or jerk dick but you can't fuck nobody.

  9. #24485

    Picking up a girl from Jail

    Peak degeneracy question but have any of yall ever done this? And how legitimate is this? Had a potential UTR who got caught up but got caught and put in jail for the next 2 months. Unfortunately only knew her working names so can't find out where she is. Was also wondering if anyone of yall have just picked up a girl from jail / prison. No its asking for trouble but curious. If you have PM me.

  10. #24484

    Princess

    Pretty good reviews on this one. Anyone have any experience?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6465675564

  11. #24483

    Yeah She Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...l/101374457739

    Comms were decent enough. She would not be explicit in explaining services which definitely should have been a red flag but I had spent a couple hours unable to pin down one of my regular girls and I was already in the area (Good hotel off Nursery Rd), so I stupidly trusted the little head. She's super friendly at the door, a bit of a mess and drugs all over the room, but she's a cute white spinner and I was excited by it he prospects. I already knew she only provided covered services but I was totally fine with that. I will admit that she gives phenomenal head, even with the cover on. However, once I tried to move to FS she made a big stink about being on her period. I said it was fine, it's a natural process and doesn't freak me out anyway. Called me nasty and more excuses about not "wanting to get an infection" and how "FS costs a lot more anyway, and you're only paying for time and I decide what we do in that time. " Blah blah, all the typical excuses of the usual scam. Not willing to risk her having a meltdown or calling a boyfriend so just let her finish me off with the BJ. Of course, there's no refunding the hhr down to a qv after the fact, another typical tactic. Really sucked because despite it all, she does have a fun personality and a hot little body. Could be a local hit but she'd rather pull scam bullshit.

    Also, sorry to all if it seems like I only post the bad reviews. My regular girls are already reviewed to death (Molly, Izzy, Des), so figured there's no reason to beat the dead horse there.
    Yeah had a bad experience with her last year. Over the avoid agreed to bbj. Bought a motel, had her come up to S-MD. Then when she get here she changes her tune. Already saw where this was and wasted money on my hotel so I just calmy said never mind. Then she start saying she should pay me for the ride here, lmao fuck off with that. Eventually I see she calling her pimp, who tries to argue with me but I just left got the hell out of there, Like I wasn't the one who really lost money. Texted me Sumn about how she'll remember this yada yada. Man basically all my dates last year were a wash, its a wonder I still do this (addiction LOL).

  12. #24482
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    So what exactly goes on? Is it they just serve coffee in bikinis? Are you allowed to touch?
    No touching.

    Just coffee / smoothies / drinks, friendly vibes, flirty views.

    This is not the place to be a creep or pervert. Go somewhere else to do that.

    This applies to stripclubs too. Just because they sell a provocative visual or sexual fantasy does not mean they provide extras or have to.

    See it for what it is, nothing more. If that's not your thing, don't go to those places.

    Stick to street corners, hotel escorts, massage parlors.

  13. #24481

    Another bait and switch. Missy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...l/101374457739

    Comms were decent enough. She would not be explicit in explaining services which definitely should have been a red flag but I had spent a couple hours unable to pin down one of my regular girls and I was already in the area (Good hotel off Nursery Rd), so I stupidly trusted the little head. She's super friendly at the door, a bit of a mess and drugs all over the room, but she's a cute white spinner and I was excited by it he prospects. I already knew she only provided covered services but I was totally fine with that. I will admit that she gives phenomenal head, even with the cover on. However, once I tried to move to FS she made a big stink about being on her period. I said it was fine, it's a natural process and doesn't freak me out anyway. Called me nasty and more excuses about not "wanting to get an infection" and how "FS costs a lot more anyway, and you're only paying for time and I decide what we do in that time. " Blah blah, all the typical excuses of the usual scam. Not willing to risk her having a meltdown or calling a boyfriend so just let her finish me off with the BJ. Of course, there's no refunding the hhr down to a qv after the fact, another typical tactic. Really sucked because despite it all, she does have a fun personality and a hot little body. Could be a local hit but she'd rather pull scam bullshit.

    Also, sorry to all if it seems like I only post the bad reviews. My regular girls are already reviewed to death (Molly, Izzy, Des), so figured there's no reason to beat the dead horse there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7398.jpg‎   IMG_7397.jpg‎  

  14. #24480

    Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Took my first trip here and it's crazy they don't offer extras. They're literally in a parking lot for a motel. Good lord it would be so easy to arrange something and grab a room and bang one out, if anyone has any luck here let me know. It's on my bucket list to fuck a girl from here.
    So what exactly goes on? Is it they just serve coffee in bikinis? Are you allowed to touch?

  15. #24479
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I know all of them. Half of them work at Millstream. Half of them have OnlyFans.

    None of them are escorts or offer extras. Just friendly service, good food / drinks, cute faces.

    Do not confuse this as anything more than that.
    Took my first trip here and it's crazy they don't offer extras. They're literally in a parking lot for a motel. Good lord it would be so easy to arrange something and grab a room and bang one out, if anyone has any luck here let me know. It's on my bucket list to fuck a girl from here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape