Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 757 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11346
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.
    Hi MJ. Pretty sure he's referring to this girl. What a shame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/351998413037

    BPS.

  2. #11345
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/304388024666

  3. #11344

    Lexxi💋

    Had a dream with Lexxi dream it was a outcall. Took a little to get here but boy was it worth it! She is tall and looks just like her pictures. No rush will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...a/850696460740.

  4. #11343
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthMx  [View Original Post]
    If any of you plan to see her, make sure you ask her to hop in the shower before the visit starts. Man, she was smelling like a microwaved turnip when I got to her room. Visit was OK, but nothing outstanding, besides that funk emanating from her. The location seems to be getting hotter too, there were all kinds of characters hanging out on the walkways and stairwell. If a provider tells me she is staying there, I might have to look elsewhere.
    Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.

  5. #11342

    Krissy Lee

    If any of you plan to see her, make sure you ask her to hop in the shower before the visit starts. Man, she was smelling like a microwaved turnip when I got to her room. Visit was OK, but nothing outstanding, besides that funk emanating from her. The location seems to be getting hotter too, there were all kinds of characters hanging out on the walkways and stairwell. If a provider tells me she is staying there, I might have to look elsewhere.

  6. #11341

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLean  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Decent amount of posting on STG. Also have no idea what the football emoji codes are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...i/327004269193
    I tried to see her about a year ago. She replied to me a full week later at like 1 AM. That lack of awareness really irked me.

    I was in the game for awhile, but I have been out for a bit and finally decided to get an email that would verify my account. I haven't made the Huntsville rounds lately, but Robin, Misty, and Bethany have always treated me well if you don't mind GFE with older women.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/534648720526

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/430143032854

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...3/544885972689

  7. #11340
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrump  [View Original Post]
    Like other post have said she makes you wait and wait. I had a dream setup with her when I get there she doesn't answer the phone. When she does tells me her friend won't leave the room and I will have to wait. Wait for 20 min then she tells me I have to leave because she it having problems. Do not waste your time with this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...t/614838747683.
    I had a very similar experience with her and for me it was a one and done I don't have the time the inclination or the patience for that shit. Very likely when you come across a girl that has that type of behavior they have a severe recreational problem and that's probably what's going on with her. Pretty often girls like that double book appointments and whoever gets there first with the money gets in the door and as soon as the girl gets paid then she's on the phone to her dealer and is so whacked out that nobody else gets in the door until she needs another fix. MJ.

  8. #11339

    Charlene

    Like other post have said she makes you wait and wait. I had a dream setup with her when I get there she doesn't answer the phone. When she does tells me her friend won't leave the room and I will have to wait. Wait for 20 min then she tells me I have to leave because she it having problems. Do not waste your time with this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...t/614838747683.

  9. #11338

    Out of towner

    Hey fellas I am down here for the week helping out my Huntsville and Decatur offices. I am looking for a reliable source for a BBBJ. I am staying at a hotel in Madison. Escort, AMP, whatever. I can definitely return the favor for anyone mongering in Nashville as I am a frequent AMP visitor up there. PM or just post it up here. I have never participated in the hobby here in any way so just looking for a little guidance, thanks why'all.

  10. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLean  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Decent amount of posting on STG. Also have no idea what the football emoji codes are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...i/327004269193
    The footballs are referring to drugs, more specifically, Xanax. Orange Xanax are shaped like footballs.

  11. #11336

    And on a better note

    Caught up with Chelsea again. Having known her since 2004 or so I know what to expect. Zero drama, zero rushing, and one of the best BBBJ's in the city (seriously she will sometimes get off going down on you she loves it so much). She is older but looks better than the last time I saw her in 2017. She might not be every guys cup of tea but she is sane, never a clock watcher, and always makes sure you leave smiling after a few orgasms. And then you have that velvet rub which I thought I would not like but damn it guys. I had to cum in defense and she still didn't let up till I asked her to multiple times. And rates are very reasonable for this day and age in the hobby.

  12. #11335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladz  [View Original Post]
    And this is EXACTLY why most are going the deposit route now days. A few ruin it and they start covering their bases so to speak. And I cannot say I never paid a deposit before but the five times I have were with 4 well known porn stars and the other was Stormy (Secret Storm) from North Carolina to get her fine ass down to Alabama for a week. And yep some asshat stole her jewlery when she went to the bathroom and bolted on that visit after she spent 4 hours with me. Sadly not all guys in the hobby are on the up and up which makes it harder for those of us who are.
    I feel you brother! It's always a bad thing when a girl with a good reputation meets up with an asshole client that does something awful or takes advantage of them in some way. Unfortunately that's the dice they roll when they get into the business! I always try to be extremely polite and respectful I also am always very mindful of the time and don't overstay my session unless the girl draws me into a conversation herself and seems to want to hang out a bit after we're done. The other side of that coin is that I have been ghosted a number of times after paying a deposit and several times it was from very high-end providers. Probably the most notable one was in Miami with a girl who was kind of top of the Heap at that time I dropped 50% of the donation as a deposit and I never saw the girl I was blocked on her phone and my money was out the door this girl had a stellar reputation and I don't know of anyone else that had this problem with her so I can't say what was going on in her personal life that would cause her to do something like that but after a few of these incidents regardless of the girls reputation or how beautiful she is it is something I just don't do anymore. But I would encourage all of our members to be respectful and kind to the providers they see even if their Services less than stellar. I have found over the years that good manners never goes out of style and it tends to breed a good rapport between you and people that are worth seeing! MJ.

  13. #11334
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJohn42  [View Original Post]
    Some monger got my girl to Uber from bham to Madison yesterday, promised xxx dollars, kept her for the night then refused to pay for service. This will probably get taken down but I have your info and address, I'm not a handler just a friend who looks out for her. You can't go around doing shit like that bro. Karma is a *****.
    And this is EXACTLY why most are going the deposit route now days. A few ruin it and they start covering their bases so to speak. And I cannot say I never paid a deposit before but the five times I have were with 4 well known porn stars and the other was Stormy (Secret Storm) from North Carolina to get her fine ass down to Alabama for a week. And yep some asshat stole her jewlery when she went to the bathroom and bolted on that visit after she spent 4 hours with me. Sadly not all guys in the hobby are on the up and up which makes it harder for those of us who are.

  14. #11333

    Lexi

    Anybody seen her? Decent amount of posting on STG. Also have no idea what the football emoji codes are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...i/327004269193

  15. #11332

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    First of all never pay a deposit before you see a provider ever! Also never pay for a visit before you see a provider ever. And I'll just tell you straight up you're pretty much throwing good money after bad if you're seeing any of these Latina providers these days. I got tired of spending tons of money and pretty much getting nothing for it so save your cash and see someone with a better rep and better service. MJ.
    Sorry for you MJ. I have had some great times with Latinas, but all were in big cities. ATL, DC etc. Haven't seen any here that I would go after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape