Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 296 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4432
    Quote Originally Posted by Migo97  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been asked to write down a name, address, and phone number at Eastern before? First time it happens to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.
    Florida legislators passed a new law in 2024 that requires massage therapy establishments to log clients. I've been asked to fill out the form before when I first started going to Eastern, but it is not verified.

    If mamasan doesn't recognize you, she will probably ask you to fill it out.

  2. #4431

    Current Eastern Rotation

    Just heard that xixi and yoyo are the current providers at Eastern.

    Never had an experience with either.

  3. #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    The fact they arent asking crazy prices makies this temping because at least you get a massage!

    So I take it no TS? This is somewhat close to me too. Well I am in the middle.
    I was there over the weekend. I think you have to ask specifically for TS. I have had it here, but did not request it this visit.

    I only bring as much as I am willing to pay, so offered it (6) and was countered with $$. I held firm and she accepted.

    I believe it was Yoyo, but she didn't say a name, she was the only one there though. After we cleaned up she also said $. 6 is okay next time. She also mention she had a new girl coming soon.

  4. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    The fact they arent asking crazy prices makies this temping because at least you get a massage!

    So I take it no TS? This is somewhat close to me too. Well I am in the middle.
    Yes, there is a TS. I usually shower before I visit. The TS experience at Eastern is rather unique to the area, so don't expect many extras in the table shower here.

  5. #4428
    No big deal, just give them a fake name. I saw the form last time I was there but wasn't asked to fill it out. They are probably trying to be careful just in case they have to show that they are complying with the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Migo97  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been asked to write down a name, address, and phone number at Eastern before? First time it happens to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.

  6. #4427

    Oasaka Sarasota

    Just curious if anybody has reports of extras here. I has some serious neck pain and a buddy said this place does a damn good real massage. They also had a special 1/2 hour for $50, I gave it a try and very nice looking gal gave me an excellent massage. Massage was so good I extended to a full hour. She brushed the gear shifter several times and never draped me when I was on my stomach or back. My rock hard cock never seemed to bother her even when it was 5 inches from her hot as shit mouth.

  7. #4426

    Eastern info

    Has anyone else been asked to write down a name, address, and phone number at Eastern before? First time it happens to me and I'm not sure what to make of it.

  8. #4425

    Tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    One of my ATF is Yoyo at Pink Rose, perfect body for me. She just returned from a few months home, and I went to see her, but Bella (new) answered the door and convinced me she could give me "best massage ever". OK, those are big words. I've been mongering since before she was born (. Maybe.) Let's test her claim.

    Bella lead me into the room, . 8 for the hour, She's about 35-40, slim, bolt-on B's, good English. The massage was actually quite good, followed instructions well on the pressure, very relaxing and skilled. Actual massage techniques. No real teasing until right before the flip, did a nice reach-under oily fondling to get me pumped, then time to flip.

    She asked if I wanted L1 or L2 through hand gestures, I nodded, then she said "You not want everything?" I said "Boom Boom" she said "OUT GO THE LIGHTS" and we air-guitared to Pat Travers until the hour was up. Oh, don't believe me? Allow me to make up some story of what REALLY happened.

    I said Boom boom, she said how much? I said $. 6, she said OK and trotted out for supplies. She returned, stripped down to reveal gravity-defying bolt-ons with significant nipplage. After some groping of each other, she did the typical condom-application with her mouth, but as she did, she brought one of her legs up onto the table across my chest, putting her shaved pussy 3 inches from my face. Don't mind if I do! 69 for about five minutes, she was very clean with very little flavor, which is how I like it. Small, fit ass which was great to hold onto while I feasted and she sucked the twig AND the berries. She then just shifted downward and saddled up in reverse quite easily on my frighteningly average six-incher. She alternated between 30 seconds of up-and-down and 30 seconds of grind for a few minutes until I filled the bag. I have long O's so I had to hold her onto me when she tried to dismount after about 20 seconds of orgasm. She didn't mind, fetched a hot towel for cleanup, then massaged my front until the full hour was complete.

    Face 6, Body 8 (bolt-ons were very hard), Massage 8, Attitude 8, Performance 8. She's a goer, if you don't want to make the trip to Sarasota, she's worth the standard $$. 4 I spent. If hard bolt-ons turn you off, take a pass.
    The fact they arent asking crazy prices makies this temping because at least you get a massage!

    So I take it no TS? This is somewhat close to me too. Well I am in the middle.

  9. #4424

    Best around

    I know that Eastern has the best girls but where can I find the best uncovered services?

  10. #4423

    Pink Rose in PC

    One of my ATF is Yoyo at Pink Rose, perfect body for me. She just returned from a few months home, and I went to see her, but Bella (new) answered the door and convinced me she could give me "best massage ever". OK, those are big words. I've been mongering since before she was born (. Maybe.) Let's test her claim.

    Bella lead me into the room, . 8 for the hour, She's about 35-40, slim, bolt-on B's, good English. The massage was actually quite good, followed instructions well on the pressure, very relaxing and skilled. Actual massage techniques. No real teasing until right before the flip, did a nice reach-under oily fondling to get me pumped, then time to flip.

    She asked if I wanted L1 or L2 through hand gestures, I nodded, then she said "You not want everything?" I said "Boom Boom" she said "OUT GO THE LIGHTS" and we air-guitared to Pat Travers until the hour was up. Oh, don't believe me? Allow me to make up some story of what REALLY happened.

    I said Boom boom, she said how much? I said $. 6, she said OK and trotted out for supplies. She returned, stripped down to reveal gravity-defying bolt-ons with significant nipplage. After some groping of each other, she did the typical condom-application with her mouth, but as she did, she brought one of her legs up onto the table across my chest, putting her shaved pussy 3 inches from my face. Don't mind if I do! 69 for about five minutes, she was very clean with very little flavor, which is how I like it. Small, fit ass which was great to hold onto while I feasted and she sucked the twig AND the berries. She then just shifted downward and saddled up in reverse quite easily on my frighteningly average six-incher. She alternated between 30 seconds of up-and-down and 30 seconds of grind for a few minutes until I filled the bag. I have long O's so I had to hold her onto me when she tried to dismount after about 20 seconds of orgasm. She didn't mind, fetched a hot towel for cleanup, then massaged my front until the full hour was complete.

    Face 6, Body 8 (bolt-ons were very hard), Massage 8, Attitude 8, Performance 8. She's a goer, if you don't want to make the trip to Sarasota, she's worth the standard $$. 4 I spent. If hard bolt-ons turn you off, take a pass.

  11. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Went to Eastern last week. Saw Angle. She has a great body and treats you right. Got TUMA both in the table shower and back in the room. Loved it! Emilly came in during session to let me know she was there. Angle did not look like she appreciated it. Maybe some tension there.
    She popped in on me and Emily this afternoon; Emily didn't seem to mind. If fact, she popped in the last time I was with Emily long enough to feed me some titty while I plowed Emily. No bad vibes then either.

    Emily is climbing up my ATF list. She is petite, but nicely proportioned and with a very friendly GFE.

    All the usual table shower fun; she remembered that I like her to pee on me.

    Back in the room, I was determined to get her to pop with some DATY. She kept me at it long enough that my knees were getting tired. Close, but not quite, so she got her little vibrator and put on a little masturbation show for me. Very hot. Just as she started to pop, I sent her over with my tongue.

    She popped again with Mish, and I finished in her mouth. I tongued her a little more and amazingly, got hard again. That hasn't happened in decades. She invited me to hit it again and I did. She may have popped again; I did not, but wasn't disappointed.

    I was so grateful that I dropped off $40.00 worth of Chinese food this evening, which she appreciated.

  12. #4421

    Eastern

    Went to Eastern last week. Saw Angle. She has a great body and treats you right. Got TUMA both in the table shower and back in the room. Loved it! Emilly came in during session to let me know she was there. Angle did not look like she appreciated it. Maybe some tension there.

  13. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    I am going to Tampa to work this week and wondering what the top places are in Tampa? I know Stone and Eastern rule Sarasota. I could always stop by there on the way back, but I thought I'd see if there is something worth checking out while I am up in Pinellas.
    Smile Spa is in Largo which is close enough to Tampa. Consistently excellent providers and services. The pizza place in the shopping center the next block east is terrific also. Two nice slices and a drink for $10.00.

  14. #4419

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpiper25  [View Original Post]
    Yea, the prettier ones don't stay long and leave without notice. I've learned the menu is better on weekends or after 6 or7 at a few places bc the older MT has left. Maccall rd across from carwash.
    I think I know which one it is. Curious what the damage was.

  15. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Englewood is terrible for spots. I'm curious which one you went to. They don't seem to last long, there just isn't enough people out here.
    Yea, the prettier ones don't stay long and leave without notice. I've learned the menu is better on weekends or after 6 or7 at a few places bc the older MT has left. Maccall rd across from carwash.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 296 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape