Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2696 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40424

    Little Jojo -Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammjamm  [View Original Post]
    Seems Chinese. Jessica is hard pass HORRIBLE choice. Consider yourself warned.
    Please advise why Jessica is horrible. Thank you for sharing.

  2. #40423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Have been there before

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Abby a few days ago. I wanted to add this report to my initial report on Abby.

    I was lying on the massage table waiting for Abby. She came in and sat in my lower back while massaging me.

    She then moved up and sat on my upper back while massaging my neck.

    She took off her top and bottom and rubbed her naked breasts all over me.

    She then sat on my stomach and pinched my nipples. She moved around while sitting in me.

    She finished with a nice sensual finish.
    Went to both Fantastic 1 and 2 in the past. Didn't like Fantastic 1 because you had to wait even when you've had an appointment. Sitting in the lobby not knowing who might be walking in. Fantastic 2 was much better. Never had to wait in the lobby. I was always put in a room to wait. Got HE at both places but never got the type of service you mentioned. What was the damage?

    Haven't been to both places for a while and wonder what these providers are asking for and what services are available, how long? Ever rushed out?

  3. #40422

    Abby at JoJo

    I saw Abby yesterday and the experience was not that great tbh.

    I was welcomed in by a different provider other than Abby, since it was my first time here I had no idea who she was and she never introduced herself to me by name, she just asked if I had an appointment and who it was with and I said Abby. Abby than came out and I thought okay this is going to be good. She is definetly cute, and if can guess maybe mid 30's or late 30's? Hard to tell when it comes to asians because they generally look younger even at an older age.

    So off I go to the room, undressed and did my thing. Laid down face first on the table. After reading some of your guys reviews I was expecting some things but as she started the massage things went down hill and her massage is one of the most half assed massages I have ever recieved, that shit was not massage it was rubbing in circles. There was also a dog in the shop and she let him in 4-6 times during the session having to stop and start, that ruined any flow and was annoying as hell. I also saw her checking her phone during the massage and could tell she was checking her phone on and off since she would switch from one handed to two handed massage and than I could feel her throw her phone down on the massage table itself. This was also another turn off.

    Mind you during this time I ask if she can give a bit more pressure during the massage and she never really changed that either. She also did this really weird thing where she sat on my back and just gyrated in a circle for like 2 min which literally did nothing.

    Her HE was pretty boring and the only plus was she let me suck on her tits but other than that I felt like this was a colossal waste of time and comapred to WMC this place was ass. Not coming back here again and wouldn't see Abby either. Terrible time.

  4. #40421
    Quote Originally Posted by Botz22  [View Original Post]
    I had this done to me in LA with a double fuck. Was reasonable too!
    Same only had it in Cali.

  5. #40420
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    I saw this and wondered if anywhere provides 2 mouth BJ? It's 2 girls one for balls one for your jr.

    https://www.erome.com/a/zknn4snM
    I had this done to me in LA with a double fuck. Was reasonable too!

  6. #40419

    Little JoJo Ethnicity

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer808  [View Original Post]
    What the ethnicity of the providers? Is it a Thai massage place?
    The ladies working are Chinese. Abby and Jesica are young and pretty Chinese ladies.

  7. #40418

    Jojo on Nuuanau

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer808  [View Original Post]
    What the ethnicity of the providers? Is it a Thai massage place?
    Chinese. I think there is a relationship with the MP on Vineyard Ave. 1/2 block from Liliha St. My experience, might take a couple trips for a HE, or first visit if lucky. But my overall experience, no FS. But I gave up on both places after a couple visits at each place.

  8. #40417

    Little Jojos Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer808  [View Original Post]
    What the ethnicity of the providers? Is it a Thai massage place?
    Seems Chinese. Jessica is hard pass HORRIBLE choice. Consider yourself warned.

  9. #40416

    [URL]https://littlejojos.com/[/URL]

    What the ethnicity of the providers? Is it a Thai massage place?

  10. #40415
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    Is it a different shop?
    They changed the name of the shop. Not sure if ownership changed.

  11. #40414

    Little Jojo Relaxation, formerly Fantastic Spa 2, on Nuuanu Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    Is it a different shop?
    Same shop, different name.

    Recent reports by forum members indicate that the probability of getting a handjob at Little Jojo Relaxation / formerly Fantastic Spa 2 is good, but not 100% guaranteed.

    Recent reports by forum members indicate that the probability of getting a handjob at Fantastic Spa on Vineyard Boulevard is zero.

  12. #40413

    Different than Fantastic Spa 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conker  [View Original Post]
    Is it a different shop?
    It's the same shop with same ladies working. Just the shop name changed.

  13. #40412

    Different from Fantastic Spa 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoink  [View Original Post]
    Is it a different shop?

  14. #40411

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by SHunter  [View Original Post]
    What did that cost? And if she stripped down, will she provide more?
    Abby charged me 220 for session. She didn't provide more than he.

  15. #40410
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoink  [View Original Post]
    Thats alot more than I expected LOL thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape