Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 771 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 11559
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11529

    Tall amy

    Relaying this to you guys. Word is Tall Amy is working at Happy Spa in Pasadena. She's using the name Jenny. Do not ask for Amy.

  2. #11528

    Tall Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Fellow monger told me she's back. PM me.
    PM'd you!

    Would appreciate any info to see her again if anybody can help out.

    Thanks a lot!

  3. #11527

    Leisure Massage Update

    Took Momo for a spin.

    She looked a little older, maybe 30–35, couple tattoos on her, but overall she was a pro. BBBJ with DT, and her TUMA work was on point. Then CFS. That tight kitty didn't last long at all. Ended up finishing on her natural boobs.

    I'll be back for the other girl though. Cindy. She teased me with a BBBJ the whole time I was waiting for Momo. Had to fight her off for dear life she was taking it deep. Haha.

  4. #11526

    Nini

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Use the number on Google maps and "A Healthy Massage" will reply to your text asking if NeNe (NiNi) from Simple is working that day or not.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/n4ALsQMctyUSa1tP7

    Parking in rear of the MP and Nene.
    Thanks. I did this and was balls deep in Nini within the hour. Had a great time raw dogging her. She rode me like a hurricane then I gave her a nice creampie as a thank you. I will definitely repeat. She's a sweetheart.

  5. #11525

    Farewell Ruby

    For lease sign up.

  6. #11524
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    Original Tokyo was my humble beginnings. Tokyo was the shit when Blue owned the place and every girl she brought in did anal.

    Blue, Lola, Victoria, Suki. They all took it up the butt. Suki was nasty nasty. Coco was good too. Ate booty like she was digging for treasure. Good ol times. I remember Tokyo was popping.
    Yes those were the heyday of Tokyo. I especially remember Victoria with that tiny petite body with the sweetest little bubble butt on that tiny frame. And greek was SOO TIGHT. I pray she returns one day. Caught her for a 2nd session on her last day and finally got Greek from here. I miss her the most.

  7. #11523
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report on the Tokyo thread, but it's clear that they don't want honest press since they deleted my post.

    Paid for a quick visit (agreed for 15 min) and said I wanted Amy based on a review I saw. Face was pretty under average, nice large Bs / Cs, zero ass. Unshaven pussy. Get to the room got undressed and then she asked me to change rooms (my guess is so she can observe the cctv). We move and then she says she'll be back. After about 5 min she finally starts CBJ which was fine. I've had better and worse. After about 2 min I'm hard and ready to fuck. She does that lazy leg thing in standing mosh where it's hard to penetrate deeply and all around difficult to fuck. After 4-5 min she says I need to hurry because she only makes 50 from the session. I was like, it's a 15 min session, barely started. Total mood killer. I tried to pump harder despite the whole lazy leg thing, and I was just not in the mood because of the rushing. Then I started smelling something fishy, so I just gave up and asked for HJ since I knew the smell would be even more boner diminishing. She tried to do a little dirty talk but it was fake and she killed the vibe. So I got cleaned up and left.

    The days of Lola were great, but it's been downhill ever since. I know many will think that it's a quick visit so what do you expect? I do this pretty often at various MPs and Chinese in calls for $, and I always get decent service. This was literally like those streetwalkers experiences where you get hustled and are left unhappy. Live and learn I guess. At least it didn't break the bank. There are plenty of other options out there. Personally, the looks of the two girls didn't warrant more than a quick visit. It's all personal preference, though.

    Also, when I confronted the manager via text, they said, I check the cameras and you were there for 15 min. Clearly that doesnt prove what kind of service I got, but more frightening is that the CCTV is recording (not just a live stream). Be careful out there guys.
    I read your review on there when you posted it, I came back to see if they had replied only to see your review gone. Tells us everything you need to know about that thread. I was hoping to go back to Tokyo soon but can't trust it. There's plenty of options out there.

  8. #11522

    Isabel at Acupuncture Center and Amber at Garden Spa

    Alright SGV. It's been quiet. You guys gatekeeping? Dropped by two spots this week and legitimately met two of the hottest girls I've seen mongering. Its late so I don't want to drop full reviews but I'll do cliff notes.

    1) Isabel at Acupuncture Center in Baldwin Park. She's beautiful and so fucking HOT. What a perfect petite (5'2) fit body, tight all around, young (30), pretty, perky bolt on B cup tittes, great round ass, tasty shaved pink taco, big ol tattoo on her back. Service: GFE to the max. Her great English and personality make for some of the funnest parlor visits. BBBJ, 69, DFK, CFS all top notch.

    2) Amber at Garden Spa in Baldwin Park. Also beautiful and fucking HOT. The opposite of petite. She's TALL AF (5'10-5'11). Just an inch or two shorter than I am. Perfect tall slender fit body. Also young (32), pretty, bolt on D cup titties, nice ass, shaved kitty. No tattoos. Service: GFE + some PSE. Also really good Engrish and fun. BBBJ sloppy toppy, 69, DFK, FIA, TUMA, CFS.

    Both of these girls are pedestal tier therapists so I think you bros be gatekeeping. But here's my contribution for the week. Have fun homies.

  9. #11521
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyCool  [View Original Post]
    Bummer guess Tokyo isn't the same as they used to be. I find it a mood killer too the moment they start watching the clock and rush. I had a provider at Tokyo many months ago that tried to rush me too during a 30 min shesh. I was like I still have 15 minutes left. And something fishy. Yeah I'll pass that will definitely kill my boner! I actually haven't been back there in a long time.
    Original Tokyo was my humble beginnings. Tokyo was the shit when Blue owned the place and every girl she brought in did anal.

    Blue, Lola, Victoria, Suki. They all took it up the butt. Suki was nasty nasty. Coco was good too. Ate booty like she was digging for treasure. Good ol times. I remember Tokyo was popping.

  10. #11520
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report on the Tokyo thread, but it's clear that they don't want honest press since they deleted my post.

    Paid for a quick visit (agreed for 15 min) and said I wanted Amy based on a review I saw. Face was pretty under average, nice large Bs / Cs, zero ass. Unshaven pussy. Get to the room got undressed and then she asked me to change rooms (my guess is so she can observe the cctv). We move and then she says she'll be back. After about 5 min she finally starts CBJ which was fine. I've had better and worse. After about 2 min I'm hard and ready to fuck. She does that lazy leg thing in standing mosh where it's hard to penetrate deeply and all around difficult to fuck. After 4-5 min she says I need to hurry because she only makes 50 from the session. I was like, it's a 15 min session, barely started. Total mood killer. I tried to pump harder despite the whole lazy leg thing, and I was just not in the mood because of the rushing. Then I started smelling something fishy, so I just gave up and asked for HJ since I knew the smell would be even more boner diminishing. She tried to do a little dirty talk but it was fake and she killed the vibe. So I got cleaned up and left.

    The days of Lola were great, but it's been downhill ever since. I know many will think that it's a quick visit so what do you expect? I do this pretty often at various MPs and Chinese in calls for $, and I always get decent service. This was literally like those streetwalkers experiences where you get hustled and are left unhappy. Live and learn I guess. At least it didn't break the bank. There are plenty of other options out there. Personally, the looks of the two girls didn't warrant more than a quick visit. It's all personal preference, though.

    Also, when I confronted the manager via text, they said, I check the cameras and you were there for 15 min. Clearly that doesnt prove what kind of service I got, but more frightening is that the CCTV is recording (not just a live stream). Be careful out there guys.
    Bummer guess Tokyo isn't the same as they used to be. I find it a mood killer too the moment they start watching the clock and rush. I had a provider at Tokyo many months ago that tried to rush me too during a 30 min shesh. I was like I still have 15 minutes left. And something fishy. Yeah I'll pass that will definitely kill my boner! I actually haven't been back there in a long time.

  11. #11519

    Amy at Tokyo

    I wrote a report on the Tokyo thread, but it's clear that they don't want honest press since they deleted my post.

    Paid for a quick visit (agreed for 15 min) and said I wanted Amy based on a review I saw. Face was pretty under average, nice large Bs / Cs, zero ass. Unshaven pussy. Get to the room got undressed and then she asked me to change rooms (my guess is so she can observe the cctv). We move and then she says she'll be back. After about 5 min she finally starts CBJ which was fine. I've had better and worse. After about 2 min I'm hard and ready to fuck. She does that lazy leg thing in standing mosh where it's hard to penetrate deeply and all around difficult to fuck. After 4-5 min she says I need to hurry because she only makes 50 from the session. I was like, it's a 15 min session, barely started. Total mood killer. I tried to pump harder despite the whole lazy leg thing, and I was just not in the mood because of the rushing. Then I started smelling something fishy, so I just gave up and asked for HJ since I knew the smell would be even more boner diminishing. She tried to do a little dirty talk but it was fake and she killed the vibe. So I got cleaned up and left.

    The days of Lola were great, but it's been downhill ever since. I know many will think that it's a quick visit so what do you expect? I do this pretty often at various MPs and Chinese in calls for $, and I always get decent service. This was literally like those streetwalkers experiences where you get hustled and are left unhappy. Live and learn I guess. At least it didn't break the bank. There are plenty of other options out there. Personally, the looks of the two girls didn't warrant more than a quick visit. It's all personal preference, though.

    Also, when I confronted the manager via text, they said, I check the cameras and you were there for 15 min. Clearly that doesn’t prove what kind of service I got, but more frightening is that the CCTV is recording (not just a live stream). Be careful out there guys.

  12. #11518
    Quote Originally Posted by KgMaster  [View Original Post]
    Back in those days, Linda BBFS only 1. 2 not sure how much now but pussy was so loose like fucking in air. LOL.
    "Like fucking air" that's hilarious but so so so true I seen her today and my god it was loose.

    Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway is my favorite.

    A2

  13. #11517
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    I saw sometime awhile back someone posted seeing Linda for $$. 50 not sure if it's accurate, I still haven't taken the plunge there. I stick to Nini usually. Haven't really found anyone be with repeating in the area. I'm also avoiding Covina locations for the time being.
    Forget about Nini, check out Linda or Cherry, Midori Spa.

  14. #11516

    Nini

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    I saw sometime awhile back someone posted seeing Linda for $$. 50 not sure if it's accurate, I still haven't taken the plunge there. I stick to Nini usually. Haven't really found anyone be with repeating in the area. I'm also avoiding Covina locations for the time being.
    Where is Nini now? Is she still at the same massage spot that she moved to?

  15. #11515
    Quote Originally Posted by KgMaster  [View Original Post]
    Back in those days, Linda BBFS only 1. 2 not sure how much now but pussy was so loose like fucking in air. LOL.
    I saw sometime awhile back someone posted seeing Linda for $$. 50 not sure if it's accurate, I still haven't taken the plunge there. I stick to Nini usually. Haven't really found anyone be with repeating in the area. I'm also avoiding Covina locations for the time being.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape