Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1954 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 29307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29247

    Lebanon

    Quote Originally Posted by Stater77  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to check it out. On a busy highway next to a liquor store. Drew Annie for 1 hour for $70. Very clean spa. She gave a great massage. Tried for more, but L1 was all to be had. I would come back if I were only wanting a solid massage and L1. Maybe more is available with more visits?
    Been there several times and had both girls. Not sure which is Annie, the one that is always up front or the other one. The one that greets you will give a nude L1 and that's it. I think the other one will do more with repeated visits as she let's you play with her otc more and seems to like it. Starting to get busy with all the construction workers in town so it will either go away soon or they leave it alone to keep the out of owners happy. Money does talk.

  2. #29246

    Just relax baby...LOL! Congrations!

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    "Just relax baby," she said.

    Walking out of the parlor, I caught myself smiling so many times.

    I walked out feeling like a man who had just discovered a new favorite way to unwind.

    I'm happy and excited to try the next parlor location. This website is a gold mine.
    Congratulations on busting your AMP cherry!!!

  3. #29245

    Fresh Monger

    Been lurking for a few weeks but getting a new account registered was worse than a raw L1

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Sorry you had so much trouble but my experience tells me that guys who start off as assholes only get worse.

    You should find a different site more to your liking.

    A2

  4. #29244

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    I finally decided to book my very first massage at a Chinese massage parlor. I told myself it was going to be a relaxing experience. A peaceful escape from the stresses of work and life in general.
    Congrats and welcome, good first report. Coco was my first as well and unforgettable for that. Wish you the best and feel free to PM if you have any questions.

  5. #29243

    Good job

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    I finally decided to book my very first massage at a Chinese massage parlor. I told myself it was going to be a relaxing experience. A peaceful escape from the stresses of work and life in general.

    At least, that was the plan.

    The moment I walked through the front door, my confidence packed its bags and left without saying goodbye.

    The place had darker soft lighting, soothing music, and the unmistakable smell of oils and Asian cooking. Everything felt calm and inviting, except for me. I was standing there like a man who had accidentally walked into the wrong room at first.

    My hands were cold. Not just a little chilly, either. They felt like I had been holding snowballs or an ice cold beer. Meanwhile, my heart was beating so fast I was half convinced the massage therapists could hear it.

    "First massage?" she asked with a friendly smile.

    I laughed nervously. "Yes?

    As I waited in the room, I tried to act cool, but inside, I was a combination of excitement, shyness, and a nervousness.

    Then the massage therapist returned.

    She greeted me warmly again. Her calm, confident demeanor was the complete opposite of my internal situation. I was shy, nervous, and suddenly very aware that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing even though some of you gave me an exact play by play of what to do!

    She explained how the session would work, and I nodded along like a man receiving instructions for operating a spaceship.

    "Just relax baby," she said.

    Easier said than done.

    I climbed onto the massage table, trying to look natural. Somehow, even lying down naked felt awkward. I was so tense that if someone had tapped my shoulders, they probably would have sounded like coconuts.

    When the massage began, I felt the warmth of her hands against my back. Slowly, the tension started melting away. Her movements were gentle, rhythmic, and soothing. The soft music played in the background, and for the first time since arriving, I began to breathe somewhat more normally.

    Well, almost normally.

    Every time she moved to a new area, my brain would suddenly wake up and ask, "Is this normal? Should I say something? Am I supposed to be doing something?

    Meanwhile, my body was beginning to enjoy the experience far more than my overthinking brain.

    At one point, she asked if the pressure was okay.

    "Perfect," I replied, trying to sound like a sophisticated massage enthusiast pro.

    In reality, I had the experience level of a potato.

    As the session continued, the warmth, soothing touch, and peaceful atmosphere gradually replaced my nervousness. My cold hands finally warmed up, my racing heart slowed down, and I began to understand why people enjoyed these massages so much.

    I had arrived as a bundle of nerves and awkward smiles. Now I was lying there, wondering why I hadn't tried this sooner!

    She told me to turn around and I was more than ready for my happy ending. It was slow and sensual. I figured for my first couple of sessions I will only do handjobs.

    Walking out of the parlor, I caught myself smiling so many times. My first massage had been a funny mixture of shyness, nervous excitement, and unexpected relaxation ending.

    I had gone in with cold hands, a racing heart, and absolutely no idea what to expect to actually happen.

    I walked out feeling like a man who had just discovered a new favorite way to unwind.

    One thing is for certain: the next time I enjoy a massage, I won't be nearly as nervous and will have more clear expectations on how it will end.

    Again thank you all who gave me amazing advice. I visited professional massage therapy next to Midas Auto Center. The parking was private and looked to be new and smooth. The massage girl who helped me was smaller and stated her name was Coco. I'm happy and excited to try the next parlor location. This website is a gold mine.
    Good job. Just try to take a big deep breath before you go in. If you are familiar with girls they may give your their number. This way you can reserve an appointment slot with them at the massage shop. Especially if you're a frequent. Some shops have dedicated girls who stay there for months. Other shops rotate every 2 weeks or month. It keeps the rotation fresh and the hunt for a new girl rewarding. Many seniors on here are very nice and will help you out. Also keep an eye out for the news section to avoid places that will be shut down or have been investigated. Your post was very very refreshing!

  6. #29242

    Z spa

    One of kitty friends is at Z spa. She used to work at mundy and coral with her. I believe her nickname is Sophia. Decent MILF body and wears cute long socks and cat accessories. Not as good as kitty but still better than average service. Has body upgrades like titties and bigger very very plump bootie. Great sex and their tables are padded for extra comfort. Sometimes the wooden cheaper ones kill my back when I'm done! Recommend her if you're bored of Amy. Haven't seen any one else here mention her. Have you guys been keeping her a secret?

  7. #29241

    Nerves

    Quote Originally Posted by BahnMiLover  [View Original Post]
    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    I finally decided to book my very first massage at a Chinese massage parlor. I told myself it was going to be a relaxing experience. A peaceful escape from the stresses of work and life in general.

    At least, that was the plan.
    Great review. Reminds me of my first time. I still get the cold clammy hands when I meet a new girl on occasion. And I've been partaking off and on for nearly 20 yrs now. Keep the reviews coming. Look forward to seeing your progress.

  8. #29240

    First massage experience

    First of all. Thank you to all who gave me amazing advice in my inbox!

    I finally decided to book my very first massage at a Chinese massage parlor. I told myself it was going to be a relaxing experience. A peaceful escape from the stresses of work and life in general.

    At least, that was the plan.

    The moment I walked through the front door, my confidence packed its bags and left without saying goodbye.

    The place had darker soft lighting, soothing music, and the unmistakable smell of oils and Asian cooking. Everything felt calm and inviting, except for me. I was standing there like a man who had accidentally walked into the wrong room at first.

    My hands were cold. Not just a little chilly, either. They felt like I had been holding snowballs or an ice cold beer. Meanwhile, my heart was beating so fast I was half convinced the massage therapists could hear it.

    "First massage?" she asked with a friendly smile.

    I laughed nervously. "Yes?

    As I waited in the room, I tried to act cool, but inside, I was a combination of excitement, shyness, and a nervousness.

    Then the massage therapist returned.

    She greeted me warmly again. Her calm, confident demeanor was the complete opposite of my internal situation. I was shy, nervous, and suddenly very aware that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing even though some of you gave me an exact play by play of what to do!

    She explained how the session would work, and I nodded along like a man receiving instructions for operating a spaceship.

    "Just relax baby," she said.

    Easier said than done.

    I climbed onto the massage table, trying to look natural. Somehow, even lying down naked felt awkward. I was so tense that if someone had tapped my shoulders, they probably would have sounded like coconuts.

    When the massage began, I felt the warmth of her hands against my back. Slowly, the tension started melting away. Her movements were gentle, rhythmic, and soothing. The soft music played in the background, and for the first time since arriving, I began to breathe somewhat more normally.

    Well, almost normally.

    Every time she moved to a new area, my brain would suddenly wake up and ask, "Is this normal? Should I say something? Am I supposed to be doing something?

    Meanwhile, my body was beginning to enjoy the experience far more than my overthinking brain.

    At one point, she asked if the pressure was okay.

    "Perfect," I replied, trying to sound like a sophisticated massage enthusiast pro.

    In reality, I had the experience level of a potato.

    As the session continued, the warmth, soothing touch, and peaceful atmosphere gradually replaced my nervousness. My cold hands finally warmed up, my racing heart slowed down, and I began to understand why people enjoyed these massages so much.

    I had arrived as a bundle of nerves and awkward smiles. Now I was lying there, wondering why I hadn't tried this sooner!

    She told me to turn around and I was more than ready for my happy ending. It was slow and sensual. I figured for my first couple of sessions I will only do handjobs.

    Walking out of the parlor, I caught myself smiling so many times. My first massage had been a funny mixture of shyness, nervous excitement, and unexpected relaxation ending.

    I had gone in with cold hands, a racing heart, and absolutely no idea what to expect to actually happen.

    I walked out feeling like a man who had just discovered a new favorite way to unwind.

    One thing is for certain: the next time I enjoy a massage, I won't be nearly as nervous and will have more clear expectations on how it will end.

    Again thank you all who gave me amazing advice. I visited professional massage therapy next to Midas Auto Center. The parking was private and looked to be new and smooth. The massage girl who helped me was smaller and stated her name was Coco. I'm happy and excited to try the next parlor location. This website is a gold mine.

  9. #29239

    KK Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is back but idk and drew other. Got a great massage then fun begins and during L2 she asks if I want second girl. She says another $1 so I'm like sure. I wasn't really in mood but why not bc it's been awhile, at first older lady walks in and I'm thinking this sucks but she was just checking and she leaves then in walks Sophia. Nothing too crazy bc I was tired but enjoyed. Sophia is one of my favorites.

    3 total for hour. I didn't get MT name but she was really solid Above average atttractive for AMP scale but pretty average looks.
    Was the L2 wrapped or unwrapped?

  10. #29238

    317

    Saw that there is some new talent. Any info on any of them or is the same girl that has been there the only one offering L1?

  11. #29237
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinHappened  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is back but idk and drew other. Got a great massage then fun begins and during L2 she asks if I want second girl. She says another $1 so I'm like sure. I wasn't really in mood but why not bc it's been awhile, at first older lady walks in and I'm thinking this sucks but she was just checking and she leaves then in walks Sophia. Nothing too crazy bc I was tired but enjoyed. Sophia is one of my favorites.

    3 total for hour. I didn't get MT name but she was really solid Above average atttractive for AMP scale but pretty average looks.
    Wait, Phoenix Sophia?

  12. #29236

    Mountain Air

    Met Luna who gave an ok rub. Older, like easily in her 40's but slim with soft skin. Nice B / C's and shaved. Although I didn't daty I didn't notice any unwanted smells. Pricing seemed different than last time but it's been awhile so maybe it's been this way for some time. Paid 60 for 45 min. 50 for hhr. 70 hr. She's fun but didn't really seem to do any of the work. I left happy tho. As we were finishing dressing she opened the door and the other gal walked by. Brief glance and she looked pretty but also easily in her 40's. Was hoping for someone younger but little head won this day.

  13. #29235

    KK Spa

    Sophia is back but idk and drew other. Got a great massage then fun begins and during L2 she asks if I want second girl. She says another $1 so I'm like sure. I wasn't really in mood but why not bc it's been awhile, at first older lady walks in and I'm thinking this sucks but she was just checking and she leaves then in walks Sophia. Nothing too crazy bc I was tired but enjoyed. Sophia is one of my favorites.

    3 total for hour. I didn't get MT name but she was really solid Above average atttractive for AMP scale but pretty average looks.

  14. #29234

    Royal on Bash

    Nico is gone, replacement doesn't look as tempting. I went with Selina for a second time! Good massage and great L3.

  15. #29233

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    Was planning on stopping in this weekend but texted before going and the response said she left on Saturday. Didn't venture out after that since I was looking for a similar L2 experience.

    On that note, anyone willing to share a provider with a great L2 experience? DT, moaning, no teeth (and I don't mean a gummy), easy on the eyes, follows direction well, etc. Almost like GFE to your cock / borderline cock worshipping. BBBJ or CBJ, either is fine.

    That's what I loved about Lina, she will be missed! Feel free to PM if you prefer, TIA!
    Lina is still here through the end of this week (28th). Her boss moved her to the Spa on east 38th.

    6729 E 38th Street Indianapolis IN 46226.

    Don't waste your time at Firehouse. You will be disappointed. Xixi doesn't hold a candle to Lina's service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape