Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 10228
-
09-26-26 19:05 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 136Slippery
Met her the other night in lawnside car date. Ugly and very skinny I thought she was a trans so I asked to see her cat. Light skin big lips, and she definitely plays games. As soon as she got into the starts acting paranoid BBBJ kept stopping saying her brother had her car and she needed to go to work. Constantly phone ringing and text messages, also the BBBJ was subpar. Definitely a waste of time and not the girl in the picture not even close. Also she has B. O. I kept smelling myself because I thought it was me. She works out the same house tiny Tay stayed at before she went MIA again.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:09 #10212Regular Member

Posts: 6She hasn't been around since her pimp got busted in Pennsauken at the Riv, probably went to get away from him.
Originally Posted by TheBing
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 00:14 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 136Online girls
Keep in mind many of them do not have actual phone plans, meaning they only use call and texting services, not actual SMS or cellular calls. This is one reason why you may not be able t get in touch with them. If they do not have WiFi, then they are not receiving your call. Some street girls have this issue where they don't have phone plans and instead travel to free wifi places to make calls and check messages.
-
09-22-26 06:01 #10210Regular Member

Posts: 2From what it seems she pulled out, no new posts on skip, phones and emails are a dud, her site is still up but I've filled out the contact form prolly 5 times by now with no response for 6+ months. We follow eachother on some socials and she's still kicking, going out, bars, typical shit. From what it seems she's just pulling out entirely or taking a break which is understandable. Out of all of the workers I've been with she was def my favorite.
Originally Posted by JustLookingNj
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 12:49 #10209Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her?
I imagine she's lost to the ether somewhere in the world, but curious if anyone has seen her in a while? Think she was staying at one of those places that got hit in April / May so wouldn't be surprised if she's on a state sponsored vacation or gone UTR, but was just curious. She was one of my favorites to see and is a really good time as long as you treat her genuinely like a normal human.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...7/825348690298
-
09-20-26 16:18 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 350Disagree
I would disagree only in the bway girls who make it to skip, usually because some pimp has pulled them off the street to try make some money off them, do not clean up well. So you get the same zombie with a little makeup, now charging 3 x their worth.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:15 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 350Olivia
I just saw her with minimal back and forth. I did have to scoop her though. But yes she puts in effort and makes sure you have a good time. She's actually great at holding a conversation too. I do have her number if someone needs it. I also have Jojo's if anyone wants.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 14:46 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 136I'm sorry to hear this
I'm not sure of your age, but I'm 65 y / o and If I'm spending money on a hunt I would like to enjoy my meal. In other words I want something that I would probably not get to even touch on a regular basis. Now some of the Broadway walkers who get on skip aren't the best but some clean up well. Also you can negotiate with them, these girls know their true value. Just enjoy and make the experience worth it, because one day that could all change.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 10:33 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 214As I get older looks matter less than attitude and hygiene. I am not saying it ain't a factor still but I would take a chubby / dumpy 45 year old who is clean and has a good attitude over a 24 year old smoke show spinner with GPS, a smelly crotch and a shitty attitude.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 16:58 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 630Agreed. However once I see that kind of attitude in the text of the ad it no longer matters what she looks like, I've already decided I'm not going to enjoy my time with her and I've moved on to the next ad.
Originally Posted by KCesar68
[View Original Post]
You couldn't pay me to spend time with a person like that.
-
09-16-26 20:39 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 228It's not even really about the amount, just the attitude. The way she just puts in all red about the verification and "DO NOT WASTE MY TIME" etc etc, and "THIS ISN'T THE ONLY REQUIREMENT" like, she is no hot shlt to be so demanding. I get that everyone has safety concerns but that's a bit excessive and she gives an awful vibe, like some entitled Karen.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 18:41 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 136Slippery
Seen a post about her years ago and from what I remember she looks nothing like the pictures she posted. Also she's AA probably not worth the stress.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 15:12 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 630Yeah, I've seen her ads.
Originally Posted by KCesar68
[View Original Post]
I know everyone has their preferences and some really get off on that MILF body.
But if she lost 25 or so lbs she could probably go on Eros or Tryst and command $400 easy, if not more, assuming she's not a druggie and she's sober for encounters. That goes a long way these days.
But that second-to-last picture is a huge turn-off for me, and I wouldn't go for more than $200/ hr for someone with that amount of "a little bit extra".
-
09-16-26 08:18 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 228Full of herself
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...s/325725623422
This one thinks she's on Eros or something. Over 400 when she's over 40? Jeez. Anyone ever bother with her? She looks like she's too much of a hassle.
-
09-15-26 18:39 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 630Failed Hookup SLiPpErY When WET ⚠ Sloppy tOPpy ⚠ cAn YoU hAnDle My wET pUss
Reached out via phone as the ad says, no answer. Immediate text back "Hi". Inquired about seeing her, immediate response of "You know I'm in SJ and not Philadelphia".
"Yeah, I'm going to be in SJ in about an hour, interested in seeing you".
A lot of unnecessary back and forth until we finally get to rates. Seems like everyone thinks they're worth 200 hh / 300 hr these days.
"Would you consider 150 for hh".
"yes".
More unnecessary back and forth until we finally set a time and I'm on my way.
Called as I said I would immediately after I crossed the bridge, no answer. Texted her instead. 5 minutes goes by and now I get "My sister is home early from work so we need to go to a hotel, it will cost $54".
"How about another time when your sister isn't home?
"I never bring anyone to my house".
(so what does your sister being home have to do with anything then?
"I think you just regret agreeing to the $150 rate".
"This is just a side hustle and I never do anything at home".
Girl, your ads are always up.
Anyone ever been successful in hooking up with her? How was the service? What did you pay?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...p/579878172278









Reply With Quote






