Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 151 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2257

    Recs?

    Hey everyone, I will be visiting your area for work. Does anyone have any ATF they'd recommend? I'll be in the area for a while so multiple recs would be great. I'll be sure to leave a review here. Either respond or feel free to PM. Be safe out there!

  2. #2256

    Lorena

    I would love to be proven wrong, but I would give about a 1% chance that this is a legit provider ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Legit?

    https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/...5.htm?cat=2732

  3. #2255

    Sweet Pea


  4. #2254

    Lorena

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Legit?

    https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/...5.htm?cat=2732

  5. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaynes  [View Original Post]
    Hunnysexy89 hot asks for a deposit and is sketchy with details, so I skipped. Personally never had anything good from someone asking for a deposit. Also hate the paper trail.
    I saw kitty maybe 4 times between 2023 & 2024. Menu was pretty wide open. Very laid back personality, very sexy, amazing ass. A bit of a problem with blues. May have ditched them since, may have gotten worse, I don't know, but FYI.

    Even then was $3+ so may be higher now.

    Hope this was helpful.

  6. #2252
    Saw this one a few days ago when she was by Stapleton. Goes by Aurora. Pics were her, but outdated (probably a few years old). Left me waiting when I arrived and had a bad attitude throughout. Basically just laid there and kept checking to see if I'd finished. Would not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nver/214069255
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b69a97ba5112a7cb916d9a472b3a310a_f.jpg‎   203d78df727b0da885e28c548e3a158c_f.jpg‎   4bd38d9fc861e77517aab2c10f7262cb_f.jpg‎  

  7. #2251

    Sweet & Petite is Legit 👍

    Advertises a few places must mostly STG. This is a link to the most recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/denve...-/610222590348

    Fellas. This ad / provider are the exception to all the rules on STG. She goes by 'LadyJ', and she honestly looks very much the pics. And. She looks darn good. Not muscular, but not soft. Nice smile, hair, teeth, etc. She is _very_ petite. Under 5 ft and under 100 lbs, so might not be for everyone in that regard. She is extremely brief in text, and in person, is pleasant and nice, but keeps chit-chat to very minimum. No signs of obvious heavy drug use, abuse or drama! Seems to only offer 1 hr, and it's on the high-end, but worth it IMO. Despite her small size, she is very DTF and can take a good pounding (I'm average length and somewhat girthy), and seemed to actually enjoy it. I was going to say that she is 3G, but that not true. There was BJ, RCG, RACG, mish with legs all the way back, and side-saddle. So ... there you go. She was a ton of fun 🔥, and I'm certain she has an expanded menu for additional donations.
    Last edited by CotoByGold; 09-22-26 at 04:45. Reason: change some wording

  8. #2250

    Erica. 👎

    I am pretty sure that is not a legit provider / ad. The pics are TGTBT (stolen, or AI generated), the phone number has little history, but searches leads t simultaneous ads in (at least) Denver, Detroit and Nashville. Also, much of the ad text is boilerplate that fits common fake ads. She is not real. Just my opinion. But exercise caution 🚫.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDick1976  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Denver on Halloween just looking to have a good time any help is appreciated https://skipthegames.com/posts/denve...l/869829217370.

  9. #2249

    Anyone met with erica

    I'm coming to Denver on Halloween just looking to have a good time any help is appreciated https://skipthegames.com/posts/denve...l/869829217370.

  10. #2248
    Hunnysexy89 hot asks for a deposit and is sketchy with details, so I skipped. Personally never had anything good from someone asking for a deposit. Also hate the paper trail.

  11. #2247

  12. #2246

    Terra

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]

    Lastly, messaged Terra Bishop. No response.
    Yeah, Terra can be pretty hit / miss. I enjoy her & have seen her prolly 4 times?? At least she's no drama, games, scams & decent attitude, if not exuberant! Decent mic skills & better than average car date. But, as you found, often no response.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  13. #2245
    Assuming you speak English, based on my experience, I definitely had no problem at all. I thought her English was quite good and easy to understand.

    (I believe she also speaks Japanese and some Korean).

    Quote Originally Posted by RaviFrequent  [View Original Post]
    Hi is language a barrier with Nanami ?

  14. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioWave  [View Original Post]
    Booked an hr with Nanami through wonder korg. Showed up and was greeted by a great looking girl in a corset and her ass looked great. Pics are a good representation. Her face makeup was gyaru style which I personally liked. I opted for nuru and hand down best nuru I've had. Well worth the charge. She used authentic seaweed nuru gel and did not skimp. No air mattress but a nice warm blanket was used between the bed / towel, iykyk. Had a little trouble with jr. But she's a team player and I left very happy after a massage and clean up shower. Other things to note, MM c / d, great ass, probably top 3 on an Asian girl. Very bubbly personality, easy to talk too, and an absolute sweet heart.
    Hi is language a barrier with Nanami ?

  15. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtStrike  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how you have luck with humaniplex. I have tried multiple times to create an account, never get an activation email.
    HX is SoCal is much more active than CO. Theres nothing on HX here. As far as account goes, I just remember made the account and I used the walmart gift card option to "get out of quarantine" and start messaging girls. Really once you have 1-2 networks its cake. Just pm them, if you like the menu, set up a meet. Also some good review clubs there too.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 151 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape